RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)

Go down 
+9
Lan Fan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Fang
Jay
Suburbia
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
Jєt
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:14 pm

((Let's just say I slept outside!))

I awoke in my cat form. Must've dosed off. The cold Colorado air stung at my fur. Well, at least I have fur! I thought and grudgingly stood up on my paws. Maybe Zoey would wake up soon...
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:17 pm

As I was walking I noticed a silver cat prowling around someone's front yard. The cat looked familiar to me, but I wasn't sure why. Then it hit me. "Jesse?" I called.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:20 pm

I thought for a moment about how I would respond if I were human. THen I stated thinking about my facial expressions and stuff and WAZZAM! "Finally! Yeah, it's me," I responded, not used to standing on two feet.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:23 pm

"Yeah, finally," I replied, with a hint of laughter in my voice. "Wait- were you like that the whole night?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:24 pm

I shook my head, which was spinning, when I woke up that morning. I looked at the clock, and groaned. I was officially running late. I ran a brush through my hair, which was a wild mess, and then threw on my clothes, grabbing my backpack and was out the door with a piece of toast. I had already succeeded in missing the bus, so it looked like I was walking. I walked alot, munching on the toast 'til I saw Arabelle and Jesse. "Hey!" I called.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:24 pm

"Of course. I didn't really get the jist off the cat-human process," I admitted.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:29 pm

I shrugged. "It's not something that you have to deal with everyday." I heard Kayran's voice from somewhere behind me, and instantly turned around. "Hi, Kayran," I said, waving.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:29 pm

"Kayran, wassup? Why you in such a hurray?" I asked, not really thinking that there was any rush.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:31 pm

I rolled his eyes at Jesse, grinning. "I'm late, that's why. I've missed my bus." I shrugged, catching up to them. "Wassup wit chu guys?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:35 pm

"The bus..." I said, shuddering. Bus? Yeah, right. More like a yellow house-of-horrors- on wheels. "Anyways... we should probably get going. I wouldn't want to late on my first day," I added teasingly.

Last edited by JingleJet/ on Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:38 pm

I laughed a bit and ran towards my house for my backpack. I didn't really care if we needed it or not, I just didn't want to enter the school that put the correct in politically correct.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:39 pm

"Heh," I grinned. "Well, technically it is our first day, eh? Hopefully they won't recognize us, our parents didn't get any calls from the school about our absence." I shrugged, walking while I talked.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:42 pm

"Hmm. They didn't take attendence that day. I double-checked the website," I replied, grinning. "Half the school could've ditched and they couldn't of done anything about it." I checked the time on my phone, and began to walk a little faster. School started at 7:45- it was 7:30 and we were ten minutes away.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:45 pm

I walked faster in order to keep up with Arabelle. I noticed today I called her by her name, not just, 'the new kid.' Well, I might've if we hadn't been through what seemed like everything the previous day. I grinned. "Wow, why wouldn't they take attendance? Maybe they didn't expect anyone to ditch on the first day."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:51 pm

"Subs never take attendence... and they never take attendence on the first and last few days. Not that I would know," I said, my eyes wondering around suspiciously. I yawned, and began playing with my necklace. Before I knew it we had reached the school. Or at least what they called a school.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:52 pm

I followed the two other girls... yeah.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:54 pm

I felt as if we had reached the school much to quickly, though the late bell was about to ring. I sighed, and wondered where the heck my classes were, I hadn't been there to get my classes sheet. Eh, they'd have to go to the office, most likely.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:55 pm

I followed Kayran. Maybe we had the same classes or something, just as long as I wasn't with Jacob. He scared me, like, a lot...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:57 pm

I walked straight to the office, hoping Arabelle was following, since she didn't know her way around school. Jesse followed me, and I entered the office quickly. I asked for our classes sheets, giving our names. They didn't ask any questions, and I was releaved.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:58 pm

I took my class schedual quickly, wanting to see which classes I shared.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:58 pm

"Ugh, I have first period Math," I announced, without looking at the sheet, then added, "Just because I'm not what they would call 'a picture perfect kid' doesn't mean I don't know my way around." Or maybe it could just be because they emailed me my schedule about eighty times... I thought.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:02 pm

I looked over my classes, groaning shortly after Arabelle. "Great. I have Math first period too, looks like we have the same classes." I hated math, I hated it with every fiber of my being. I looked over at Jesse. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:04 pm

"I have... art. Wait a second wait a second, there's gotta be a mistake! I'm not an artsy kid! I'm the kid who knocks people out with dodgeballs, not draw them!" I complained.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:05 pm

I stifled a laugh. Ah, Jesse was funny, I had to admit. I'm the kid who knocks people out with dodgeballs, not draw them? C'mon, tell me that isn't funny.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:07 pm

"Who knows? Maybe art'll be you're calling," I said, smiling, "It's better than math. In fact... I have art fifth period," I admitted, imagining what I would draw and create in art.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)
Page 8 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next