RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)

Go down 
+9
Lan Fan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Fang
Jay
Suburbia
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
Jєt
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:53 pm

((Ohhhh.. Snap. xDD))

I didn't know where Arabelle and Bella got gone off too, but when I heard the sharp, piercing scream, I jumped up and ran towards it.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:55 pm

I dashed after, clearly because I could hear the people that wanted us recover from Arabelle's throwing. I sprinted. I saw Kayran and turned pale. Breathing hard, I looked behind me. I wish I could be a raccoon. Badly. Maybe I could.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:56 pm

[Hey, we need to wait until a few more characters reply to this. For a few of us this might be our second shapey-shifty. I'm thinking birds. I call hawk!]
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:57 pm

(( I call a hummingbird, if that's considered 'common'? =D ))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:58 pm

(Hmm... Owl! xD Lol.)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:03 am

((*waves hand like an idiot* Osprey!))

The scream that came from the school didn't sound good, but investigating somehow seemed better then standing outside shivering like an abandoned bird. ((teehee)) So I turned and walked towards the sound. No one seemed to notice, so I went inside. "Hello?" I called down the abandoned hallway.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:16 am

I faintly heard someone around the corner. I remembered who it was. It was one of us. I gasped for air from the chase.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:41 am

"What's going on?" I shouted, completely forgetting where we were. It didn't matter anymore. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:49 pm

I ran into the school, waiting for the teachers to stop looking. They wouldn't really notice. As I slipped through the doors, the abandoned hallway seemed like it was recently used. Too recently. I ran down the hallway, trying to trace sounds.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:47 pm

[What is an Osprey?]

I looked behind me, only to find that they were still chasing us. "No time to figure that out!" I shouted. I had never run this fast in my life, but the strange speakers were still gaining on us. As I turned into the next hallway, I dove into a supply closet, since the chances of out running them were slim.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:50 pm

I nearly smacked into Arabelle as she whizzed past me. It sounded like they were being chased, and I freaked, diving into the supply closet as Arabelle had.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:00 pm

I tried to breathe as quietly as I could, but it was hard considering that I'd just been running around the school. I squeezed myself into the back corner and hugged my knees together. I could hear them right outside the door. "Where did they go? We were right on their tails!" I heard one of them say. "They probably hid," went the other. Even though I couldn't see the speakers, I could swear that I could feel them looking right at the supply closet door.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:19 pm

I dashed in the closet right after Kayran. I was nervous, and ready to punch the first face I see. I held my breath, my face pale.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:20 pm

I held my breath, as did everybody in the closet, I'm sure. I curled into the smallest ball I could, wanting to squeeze my eyes shut but forcing myself to be alert and ready to RUN.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:33 pm

[Let's be captured! We escape, of course.]

I saw the supply closet door open, and I nearly screamed again. "There they are!" one of them said, and grabbed me. I thrashed around and started shrieking, but suddenly I felt like I had a bad migrane, and fainted.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:36 pm

I gasped, horrified when the door opened. No, no, no! Somebody grabbed me, and I was thrashing too much to be able to see what happened to Arabelle. I screamed, but then felt faint, and was out like a light.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:40 pm

I yelled for help, but was grabbed violently. I managed to pull my arm away, but then something hit my head and I blacked out like light.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:48 pm

When I awoke I was in some sort of a cage along with Bella and Kayran. "So this is what it feels like to be in jail..." I muttered, rubbing my temples. My head seemed to be throbbing, like I had suffered a heavy hit. "What.. hap....pened?" I asked. I could barely remember anything.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:50 pm

I awoke awhile after. I was in a cage, with Arabelle and Kayran. "Woah.." I muttered, rubbing my head.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:51 pm

I awoke about the time Arabelle did, and rubbed my head. "Ow.." I heard Arabelle ask what had happened, and as I tried to recap, I couldn't remember much. "I.. Don't.. Know." I felt as if each word took huge effort.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:01 pm

I ran my fingers along the bars of the cage. Images kept flooding back to me- running, screaming, hiding- it didn't look good.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:02 pm

I stood up and clutched the bars. "Aw, C'mon. I wish we could just shift outta here." I groaned through my head pains.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:03 pm

"My animal's not small enough," I managed to mutter, my head resting on the bars. I remebered running, the screaming, the hiding. Ick.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:07 pm

"Mine isn't small enough either," I remarked, shaking my head. I looked at Bella. "Hey, a raccoon... that could work... if you could squeeze through the bars..." I looked at the spaces between the bars. Too small for a fox, but maybe a raccoon could make it.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:10 pm

I nodded, and shape-shifted into my form. I inspected the bars and squeezed myself through. I tumbled out on the other side and crept along. Keys. We needed the keys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)
Page 11 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next