RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:41 pm

April growled. "I will kill you!" She screamed, specks of black forming in her vision.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:42 pm

Casey just shook his head, and unattached the thing from her head. There was a little glass jar, full of sparkling colors, it was amazing.. And it was April's powers.
Anna gulped. April was about to faint.. And she was next.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:44 pm

April went limp.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:53 am

Anna kicked harder, but Casey dragged her over and stuck it to her head. She knew exactly how it would go.. She invented it after all. She felt slightly dizzy, and he flicked the switch.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:51 am

TRistan smirked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:20 pm

Anna felt dizzy, black dots forming in her vision. "No, no, no!" She hissed, and went limp as Casey pulled the thingy off.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:43 pm

Tristan grinned.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:44 pm

Casey grinned at the glowing jars full of power. "Perfect, brilliant."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:48 pm

Tristan nodded. "Amazing." He murmered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:50 pm

Casey nodded, and looked at the girls. Anna was starting to wake up.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:54 pm

April was still out.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:56 pm

Anna growled, blinking, and was out again.
Casey shook his head, and handed the glass jar to Tristan. IF he read the story right.. He stuck his hand in the other jar and felt like he had been jolted with electricity.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:58 pm

Tristan did the same. "Woah." He said, and felt the jolt.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:59 pm

Casey blinked. "Weird." He said, slightly dizzy. When the dizziness stopped, he felt slightly different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8