RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) Empty
PostSubject: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:53 pm

~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~
(The Plot)

Annabelle Marie Jones, and her best friend _________ _________ are your average thirteen year old girls. They love to write stories, especially collaborative ones. Anna insists on basing her characters off of herself, her friends, and her worst enemies, and her best friend follows along with it. But one day, Anna and ________ wake up after writing furiously the night before, and when they wake up they realize their lives may never be the same again.

~ Rules ~

We know them, we never follow them, but we know them.

~ Form ~
((Make two people, they can be either gender, it doesn't quite matter. One will be bad, one good. ;] ))

Name;
Gender;
Description;
Personality;
Powers;
Good Guy/Bad Guy?;
Other;

~ The Good Guys ~

Annabelle Marie Jones ~ Branch
April Enna Carson ~ Vixen

~ The Bad Guys ~

Casey Bonds ~ Branch
Tristan Mark Sheers ~ Vixen

Last edited by Annabelle! on Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:00 pm

Name; April Enna Carson
Gender; Female
Description; April is athleticy tall and slender for her age. She has bright red hair that is long and crops her face well. Her sea green eyes are noticable on her face. April's skin is pale and freckled a little. She loves to put her hair in braids or a ponytail. She wears usually a shirt that shows who she feels, with jeans and sneakers.
Personality; April is cheery but obnioxous(sp?). If something bothers her she won't think twice about doing something that relates to violence to whatever is on her nerves. She can eb nice and humorous most of the time. Especially if she did something stupid, she'll be embarressed and won't be seen for awhile, but after she'd be joking about it.
Powers; Mind reading, and... talking to animals.
Good Guy/Bad Guy?; Good
Other: No

Name; Tristan Mark Sheers
Gender; Male
Description; Tristan is medium-height, and has tanish-pale skin. He has dark, messy brown hair and curiously ambitous brown eyes also. He likes Tee shirts and tennis shoes the most.
Personality; Tristan is a bothe. He likes to annoy April and Annabelle a lot, and is super smart and athletic. Most girls like him. He is clever and is good at lying and acting. He can murder if you bother him too much than you should.e has bright red hair that is long and crops her face well. Her sea green eyes are noticable on her face. April's skin is pale and freckled a little. She loves to put her hair in braids or a ponytail. She wears usually a shirt that shows who she feels, with jeans and sneakers.
Powers; Strength, speed
Good Guy/Bad Guy?; Bad
Other; Noper
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:03 pm

((Accepted and added. I know your computer is acting up so I won't ask why part of April's description is on the end of Tristan's personality. ^^ Me start!))

Annabelle sighed, nearly dropping her books and backpack as she hurried onto the bus. She had written for hours last night it seemed, while talking to her best friend, April Enna Carson, on the phone. They worked on the same story, alernating every chapter or so.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:08 pm

(Whoops. Thanks. xD)

April didn't take the bus. She rode her bike. She grinned as she saw Annabelle get on the bus.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:10 pm

(('Tis very fine, xDD))

Annabelle stuck her tongue out at her friend, on her bike, on her way to school. She leaned back in her seat, staring out the window, and groaned when one of the biggest pains in her life came on. Casey Bonds. He was such an irritant, and currently the evil villian in April and her's stories, along with Tristan Sheers.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:13 pm

April rolled her eyes and pedal past, arriving at school moments later. She walked in, purposely shoving again Tristan toward her locker.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:15 pm

Anna walked in as Tristan was getting shoved, and had to stifle her giggles. She grinned, stuck her foot out, and Casey Bonds fell face flat on the ground, his books spilling everywhere. "Whoops." She grinned, walking over to April, stepping over him carefully. She didn't notice that today, he looked.. Different. He looked, not like his normal, dorky and nerdy, irritating self but almost.. Dangerous.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:21 pm

April grinned and ignored Tristan's smirk of disapproval. She opened her locker and put her stuff in.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:23 pm

Anna grinned, pretending not to feel very creeped out by the fact that Casey looked.. Dangerous. She shoved her stuff in, nearly causing an avalanche to errupt from her locker. She sighed, flicking her hair out of her face. She really needed to clean her locker, something she had told herself to do months ago. She smiled at April, not talking because they had to hurry off to homeroom. Luckily they had the same class.. Unluckily it including Tristan and Casey.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:26 pm

April followed Anna and sat in her seat in homeroom, next to her friend.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:27 pm

Anna settled in, Casey and his little friend Tristan sitting a few rows behind them. She never payed attention in class, and pretended to take notes, and scribbled out a note to April.
The boys look familiar. I mean, we know them, but I feel like their someone else.. I don't know how to describe it.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:29 pm

April waited for Anna to give her the note and read it.
They seem it be their normal, annoying selves to me. She wrote back and slipped it to her friend.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:30 pm

Anna skimmed the note quickly, and the teacher called on her to answer a question. She froze, guessed, and got a glare, but a nod from the teacher. Correct answer. She scribbled on the note.
Maybe it's just me. I didn't get much sleep last night, to busy writing. ^^
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:33 pm

April read the note and paid no attention to the teacher. She could hear Tristan trying to look at the note from behind her. She covered it and rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:35 pm

Anna scowled at Tristan, and Casey, who also seemed to be trying to look at the note. His hair looked darker to her, his eyes darkened, and maybe even a little taller..? She felt insane. He didn't look different, neither did Tristan.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:40 pm

April hopped up and raced out of the classroom when the bell rang.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:52 pm

Anna scrambled out, but slowly, looking curiously at Casey. "Did you dye your hair?" She randomly asked him, and he shook his head. "Freak." Anna huffed at him after he called her that, and stalked off, late for class.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:55 pm

April scowled at Tristan and went a different way then Anna, to a different class.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:56 pm

Anna stepped into class, late, and earned her usual glare. She sat down, feeling really odd the whole class. Why did Casey look.. Different, familiar some different way?
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:58 pm

Lauren slipped into her desk 2 seconds before the teacher entered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:00 pm

Anna began writing more to her story, bored with history, and drew pictures of the two good guys (based off her and Apil) and the two bad guys (based off the two irritating boys). She looked at the one based off Casey and gasped quietly. "Snap." She said that rather too loud and people turned to stare. She looked up, clutched her finger. "Paper cut." She lied.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:05 pm

April listened to the teacher drone on about.... something. She was bored.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:06 pm

Anna hyperventated pretty much until lunch. She took her seat next to April, and looked around, making sure the boys weren't near. "April! I have to tell you something.. Insane."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:37 pm

April sat by anna. 'Yeah my insane friend?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:40 pm

"I figured out who Casey looks like," Anna said, hesitant, choosing her words carefully. "But before I tell you promise you won't laugh. You have to swear."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next