RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:07 pm

Casey scaled up the side of the house, quickly after Tristan. He scoffed, Anna was so stupid, leaving it in plain sight. He smirked at Tristan.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:09 pm

Tristan grinned and snatched the story and scampered down. Hee made sure the sill was closed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:10 pm

Casey snickered, and read over the story, skimming it quickly. "Really sloppy handwriting," He muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:12 pm

Tristan muttered and agreement.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:13 pm

Casey nodded. "Okay, let's go. We need to get working on the story," he sncikered.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:18 pm

Tristan nodded and raced away.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:19 pm

Casey followed, grinning. Anna was going to have one heck of a freak out in the morning.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:20 pm

TRistan, when tehy arrived at their secret little place, he read the story.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:21 pm

"We must have the powers because of the story.. So maybe.." Casey pasued. "Whatever is written comes true?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:22 pm

Tristan nodded. "We could change it." He said and grinned, then started to write.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:41 pm

Casey grinned, and watched Tristan change and add bits to the story.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:41 pm

Tristan finished, and grinned. "Perfect."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:42 pm

Casey looked it over, and grinned. "Completely, and utterly perfect."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:44 pm

TRistan grinned and nodded.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:45 pm

((Time skip?))

Casey nodded.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:45 pm

(Sure.)

Tristan smirked. "Ha."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:46 pm

-Time Skip-

When Anna awoke that morning, her eyes instantly flash to where she had left the story the previous night. And it was gone. She growled, got up and looked at her window. It was cracked the slightest bit. "THOSE IDIOTS. BROKE. INTO. MY. HOUSE!" She hissed.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:51 pm

April yawned, and when she heard Anna, she instantly rushed to the window. She raced outside and looked up. She asked a birf if it saw what happened. The robin told her what it had seen. She fainted. xD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:51 pm

Anna shook April awake. "Get up we boys to MURDER."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:52 pm

April mumbled and crawled to her feet. She starte dto storm away, guessing.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:53 pm

Anna followed, completely FURIOUS.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:54 pm

April stopped. "They could've.. Oh no." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:54 pm

Anna looked at her, frozen. "What?" She paused, and then went completely pale. "If.. Oh snap."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:55 pm

April shuddered. "But C'mo-" She was inturupted when a twig behind her snapped.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:56 pm

Anna heard the twig, and spun around in a complete cirlce.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next