RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:57 pm

April growled and heard teh animals began a nervous whisper among themselves. April heard someone snicker, and recongnized it quickly.
"Tristan, give us our story. NOW."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:58 pm

"Nah, I think we're good." Casey snickered in reply.
Anna snarled, holding her fist up. "You guys are asking for a broken nose, arne't you?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:59 pm

Tristan grinned. "Funny." He retorted, smirking.
April stood near Anna. "Just give it. Or else."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:59 pm

"Or else what?" Casey smirked.
"I will HURT YOU." Anna growled.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:47 am

April growled. "Not like we haven't done it before." She scoffed, scowling at Casey.
Tristan rolled his eyes. "Thanks to your story, we're invincible now." He retorted.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:48 am

Anna snarled. "You idiot!" Her voice was shrill.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:46 pm

Tristan stuck his tounge out. "Right back at ya." He retorted hotly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:26 pm

Anna held her hand out. "Give me my story and nobody gets hurt." She demanded, her ermotions making the breeze pick up.
Casey shook his head. "Thanks but no thanks."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:27 pm

April growled. "Do. it. now." She warned. She heard something from Casey's memory. She put her hand on Anna's sholder.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:28 pm

Anna snarled, and the wind was harder, faster. "What?" Anna asked April as her hand landed on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:30 pm

April whispered Casey's plan on what to do to them if they attacked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:31 pm

Anna clenched her fists, trying to calm down. She took a deep breath and exhaled. "Why us?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:33 pm

Aoril nodded. "C'mon. I really don't wanna go through this Anna." She murmered.
Tristan smirked. "Your not going ANYWHERE."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:34 pm

"You wanna bet?" Anna growled back. She was wayy to easily worked up by these two.
Casey smirked. "Nope, cause we know you'll have to stay."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:35 pm

April snorted. "Have too?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:35 pm

Anna scoffed. "As if." She turned around, grabbing April and started to leave.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:38 pm

April tumbled behind her. "Uh, Anna. One word." She said, looking behind her. The boys were stalking them once again. "Run."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:39 pm

Anna started sprinting, the adrenalin helping her greatly. But suddenly there was a gust of air, nearly knocking her off her feet, and Casey with a satisfied smirk and crossed arms, triumphant ones, was standing in front of them.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:41 pm

April tumbled to Caseys feet. "Why be so violent?" She muttered and backed up.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:42 pm

Casey rolled his eyes. "I didn't create the character in the story you know," He mildly reminded them, "YOU did."
Anna growled, falling as well. She scrambled backwards.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:45 pm

April frowned. "But you were wayy dorkier." She reminded him, crawling back to far and knocking into Tristan. She noticed a skunk peeking out of the bushes.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:46 pm

Casey grinned, and trying to make a grab for Anna. Anna snarled, struggling, and socking him before he could try and reach her. They were losing.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:48 pm

April managed to crawl to the skunk while the otehrs were busy. She then felt herself being pulled and looked behind her. She kicked Tristan.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:50 pm

Casey snarled, and grabbed Anna's shoulders, trying to drag her. She twisted, managing to knock him away.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:52 pm

April grabbed Anna and pulled her up. "Just leave us alone. What else is there?"

(What else? Surprise me. xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)   ~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ The Blurred Lines Between Make-Believe & Reality ~ Part 1 ~ Average? No Way! ~ (PRP FOR BRANCH AND VIXEN!)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next