RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

- Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:29 pm

((Very. xDD))

Anna nodded, and transported as well. She smacked Jay on the head first with her hand. and then started beating him with a jacket. xD

Jay groaned. "OW! BACK OFF!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

- Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:44 pm

Vikki grinned. "As I said, I love forgetting spells!" She told Anna. She shoved him.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:47 pm

Jay fell to the ground. "You guys are very VIOLENT YOU KNOW THAT!!??" He shouted as Anna kept hitting him. "This is AWESOME." Anna said.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:36 pm

Vikki laughed. She hit him once more. "I'm good. Come on Anna. This is boring now." She said and smirked at Jay. She jogged toward the cabin.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:37 pm

Anna followed. Jay snarled and got up. He was SO getting them back. Well, he didn't really have to, or WANT to keep any promises to her anymore. He went into his computer room, wincing at the pain. He went on RPC. (>=) xD)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:39 pm

Vikki was on her account so Jay couldn't hack it. She browsed around, and saw Branch on. Then looked, and Anna was on the couch. "THAT FREAK!" She yelled at no one.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:42 pm

Anna looked up. "What?" She asked. "What freak?" Anna walked over, saw her new username, and wanted to punch the screen.
~~~
Jay smiled, and was on as Branch. He changed her password, and changed her username to the Jay instead. He PM'd Winter, who was on, to delete JointClan. All the threads of them. He smiled in satisfaction as her post count went down ALOT.
~~~
"NO! I WORKED FOREVER TO GET THAT! AND JOINTCLAN WAS SO EPIC!" Anna shouted as she saw her profile.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:45 pm

Vikki watched. "I'm going to kill him." She growled. She pmed Jay.

YOU FREAK. YOU FREAK!

Stop it! God, what is WRONG with you?

She said through pm, and sent it.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:46 pm

I'm not the one with the anger problem who just beat me up with a JACKET.

So, I wouldn't be talking.

Jay replied, grinning. They were both ticked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:49 pm

Ha.Ha.

You've got bee's in your brain, buddy. Just wait, Just wait.

I've got something you'll never have.

She pmed and smirked. She did, Anna didn't even know about it.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:51 pm

Anna looked at Vikki. "What do you have he doesn't?" She asked.

Jay rolled his eyes.

Your bluffing.

He PM'd.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:58 pm

Vikki looked at Anna. "I'll show you. Just a minute." She said.

Try me.

My real name is Lauria. Lauria Galesberg. I was surprised you didn't know me when you got me.

My sister is Kathy. She lives with my mom. Her real name is Mahthia Galesberg. Creater of agents.

My mom and dad broke up, stupid, to keep us safe from the real danger.

Sounding familar? Starts with a a....

Yeah. That's what I based Agent powers off!

She pm'ed.

It wasn't a lie, either.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:08 pm

"OMG NO WAY!" Anna looked at her friend, jaw dropping. "SWEET!"
~~~
Jay looked at the PM, in disbelief. Oh, now he was dead. They were probably gonna send agents, and oh geez.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:04 pm

Vikki, or Luaria grinned. 'Yeah. I kinda lied to you. I'm really sorry. I already knew I was an agent." She said. THen looked at the screen. "Jay's a nub." She said, cpying "nub" from her favorite show, iCarly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:50 pm

"Kinda lied?" Anna muttered, and then grinned. "AWESOMENESS ON ICE." Anna nodded. "I agree, he is a big nub."

Jay growled, exiting out of RPC.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:44 am

Vikki grinned. "Yeah." She said, but became serious. "I've got to be careful. He might know the guy that me and my sister aren't suppose to know about." She sighed. "I figured it out just know." She gulped. "Who's the newest charrie on AP?" She hinted Anna.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:18 pm

"Umm.. Robin right?" Anna said. "Geez, can this get any worse?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:09 am

Vikki nodded. "Exceppt he's better and eviler in real life." She added. "Wow. We really need to cut it down on JointClan and AP." She grumbled. "Oh, and, my hair is actually scarlette. I use a s[ecial dye for disguse, but I'm going to wash it out now anyway." She said, and went the the sink. he came back, her hair a light scarlette with darker red highleights. She grinned. "Tada."

(I don't feel like changing her form.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:46 am

"Niice, Anna grinned.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:45 am

Vikki grinned. "I was so debating on changing the dye when Jay gt me." She chucked. "Now I could send any 1,000 agents out there at Jay." She said, smiling. "That serves him, the nub."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:54 am

"Yes, the nub does." Anna agreed, grinning. 'This is so awesome!" She said.

((We keep missing each other! xDD))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:01 pm

(XD)

Vikki blushed. "Thanks." She said, still grinning. "Now what?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:19 pm

"I don't know, but now you don't have to go back there." Anna said. "And now that Jay knows who you are, there is Robin to consider."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:35 pm

Vikki shrugged. "Well if Jay comes near anyone I know, all he's gonna get is a bloody nose and a black eye." She growled. She turned to the door. "Come on Anna. Lets go see Kathy. see's probably atmy mom's house."

(I have a plot. TeeHee.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:40 pm

((Uh oh, whenever you have a plot, it turns out amazingly awesome. xDD))

Anna nodded, and followed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next