RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

- Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:17 pm

(Heehee. xD)

-TA-IME Skip!-

Vikki walked into her moms house. It seemed weirdly silently. "Hello?" She called. No reply. Her voice echoed as she walked around. "Kathy?" She said. he wandered in her sisters room. She opened the closet, and stared. 'Oh...Mom" She whispered. Her mom was tied up and had tape over her mouth. "Oh No. Oh God..." She whispered. She set her mom free. "He was here, wasn't he?" She whispered. Her mom nodded, still unable to talk. "Where's Kathy?" Vikki said, her voice starting to shake. Her mom pointed to the window, and Vikki walked toward it. She poked her head out, and put her hand over her mouth so she wouldn't freak. It was a red sign. Of course, an "R" on the neighbors wall.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

- Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:01 pm

Anna was shocked to see Vikki's mom tied up, and then tried not to freak out at the 'R' on the wall. 'Oh my gosh.. Vikki.." Anna's eyes were wide. She tried tp keep his prickly fire hands under control, "He is SO dead."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:03 pm

Vikki was too upset to speak. She knocked her head on the while. "I. will. kill. him." She growled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm

Anna didn't reply for a moment. "Yes, we'll get to that part. We need to find him first, though, we could always toture Jay to see if he knows."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:07 am

ikki shook her head. "He probably thought of going to Jay already. Jay would do anything to get me back." She moaned. "I swear, I want to commit suside. NOW." She grumbled. Vikki stood up. "I'm going to find my sister, one way or another. Robins not getting away with this." She said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:39 am

Anna nodded, and standing up as well. "Well, I'm helping."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:43 pm

Vikki nodded and hurried out of the house. "Jay first." She said wearly.

(He gets her. Hee. So Anna gos 'a' lookin' for the almighty-powerful sister how can help get Vikki. xD)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:46 pm

((Jay gets her.. Got it. Anna looks for almight sissy.. Got it. xDD))

Anna pounded on Jay's door, nearing tackling him when he answered the door. xD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:49 pm

Vikki rolled her eyes and waited for Anna to settle down. She gave Jay a hard stare.

Robin was hiding in Jays house. He had made a deal with Jay. If Jay would help with Katherine, he had to help hide Vikki. Katherine was at his hiding place, and Vikki just needed to step inside for him to strike.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:51 pm

"Oh, great, you two again." Jay muttered, being a brilliant actor, if he did say so himself. "C'mon inside, " He said reluctantly. Five, four, three, two...
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:53 pm

Vikki stepped inside, and let out a sharp scream as something..or someone hit her. She could see anything. She fainted, and crashed to the floor.

Robin blacked Vikki out with his powers, and jumped from where he was. He grinned at Anna. "See ya!" He taunted, smirking, and transported Vikkis friend away.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:55 pm

Anna shouted, glaring hard at Jay as she was zapped away. She ended up back at the treehouse, which seemed years ago. "I WILL KILL THEM. BOTH. I SWEAR!" Anna said, looking around. Vikki had been taken, and now she had to find her sister. great.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:57 pm

Robin smiled, and turned to Jay. "There ya go." He said, and transported himself back to his hiding place.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:00 pm

Jay grinned, and tied Vikki up while she was still out. He smiled, he didn't have to do anything, and that was the kind of person he was, he didn't like getting his hands dirty.

Anna looked around, and sighed, trying to think like Robin. If I were him, where would i go? She thought, pondering.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:03 pm

Vikki shook her head and her eyes fluttered open. She was hoping to see Anna. But she saw the second to last face she ever wanted to see. Jay. She growled. "Your gonna get it now, buddy boy." She hissed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:06 pm

"How do you expect to do ANYTHING to me?" Jay replied, snorting. "Your tied up, with me practically able to do anything to you. I have a little bit of the upperhand." Jay said, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:51 pm

Vikki rolled her eyes. "Good to know. Leave your facts that no one cares about but you to yourself." She growled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:08 pm

Jay narrowed his eyes. "Shut up. And they aren't facts, they're the truth," He said. "And I'm glad I know the TRUTH, that way, I'm smarter then you anyday." He said, trying to egg her on. It was sort of fun.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:09 pm

Vikki nodded. "So, your smart enough to cower under some giels smacking you with jackets?" She prompted.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:12 pm

Jay scowled. "In my defense, Anna's freaking STRONG."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:38 am

Vikki chuckled. "Why thank you. Maybe ishould call her through my mind, and have her kill you, hm? she's gone to find Katherine, smartie pants. So watch what you do."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:47 am

Jay snorted. "Like she's gonna find her," Jay said. "Unlike you and Anna, Jay and I are smart." He said.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:20 pm

Vikki smirked. "Unlike you, I don't go around kidnapping my crush, do I?" She retorted. "I can garuntee you if I didn't have something "special" about me, you would of kept you love a secret." She said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:29 pm

Jay crossed his arms stubbornly. "No, its not that at all," Jay said. There was an edge to his voice. He knew she was right, and he hated being wrong. HATED it.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:35 pm

Vikki Rolled her eyes. "Mhmm. Prove it, buster." She challenged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next