RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

- Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:13 pm

Vikki nodded. "Yeah." She yawned. "I'm so tired..." She said, and fell asleep, her head by Jay.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

- Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:15 pm

Jay smiled when Vikki fell asleep, her head resting almost on his shoulder.
"See, Alwein sucks at this," He muttered under his breath. He smiled and closed his eyes, tired as well.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:17 pm

Vikki didn't snore, she was really tired.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:18 pm

Jay wondered sleepily how much Vikki liked him. Not alot, probably.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:22 pm

Vikki sighed in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:22 pm

Jay listened to Vikki's breathing, and heard her sigh.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:26 pm

(What now? -blinks-)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:27 pm

((I dunno.. Umm.. Time Skip? xDD))

-TIME SKIP-

Jay was in the kitchen in the morning, and heard the toaster pop and pulled out his toast.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:07 pm

Vikk yawned and got up. Her arm was sore from sleeping on it. Getting up, she pulled her blonde hair into a ponytail, using a spare bowtie. She walkd into the kitchen where Jay was. 'Hey." She yawned, and opened the fridge.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:27 pm

"Morning." Jay took a bite of toast. He already knew the fridge was stocked full of yogurt, bread, cheese, ALOT. xDD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:12 am

Vikki grabbed a yougurt. "Do you know how Anna is?" She randomly asked him.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:13 am

"She's fine," Jay said. Well.. She wasn't dying or anything, but she wasn't exactly happy.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:17 am

Vikki gave him a stare. "Oh, come on. She's with Alwein, tied up in a room alone. She probably isn't fine." Vikki corrected. She stared to wonder. Am I still pretending to like this guy? Oh, come on Vikki. Yes you are. He's holding you here probably for the rest of your crazy life. He's got Mellowstar powers, and he isn't afraid to use them. Why try?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:18 am

"She fines, not exactly very happy, but fine." Jay finished.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:22 am

Vikki ignored that, and opened up her yougurt. She started to eat it, slowly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:23 am

Jay took a bite of his toast, and chewed it carefully, slowly. He was thinking of what to do today. Maybe Alwein would come over.. That would be interesting, since Jay wasn't in the best of moods.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:31 am

Vikki finished her yogurt and threw iit away. Why can't you just get Anna out of there? Alwein is simple to beat up, anyway. She would be able to get me out of here, I assume." She asked. If he did that for her, he'd probably want something in there for himself. -hinthint-
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:33 am

((Ew.. I don't like typing these posts.. xDD))

"Well, I suppose I could get her out, and you wouldn't need her to get you out." Jay smiled, and pulled out a little thing, something like looked like the thing that was strapped to Anna's ankle in the role play!
"I can get Anna out, and you can go out, you just have to be back by nighttime, or Anna will die." He said.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:36 am

Vikki stared at the thing. "O-Okay." She said. wait a minute.... isn't thsi what caused Grant to like Anna in the first place? She shuddered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:37 am

((Pretty much. xDD))

Jay nodded, "Be right back," He zapped away, and a few minutes later, came back with a freaking out Anna. She looked red in the face. "I could've taken him," She muttered.

Jay nodded. "M'hmm." He strapped the thing on Vikki's ankle. "Just come back before sundown."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:41 am

Vikki stood up, and looked at Anna. "WE need to lighten on the roleplays, seriously." She said and gave aAnna a hug.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:43 am

Anna nodded, "I agree," She nodded, smiling and hugging back. "Oh," She looked at the thing on Vikki's ankle. "That thing SUCKED." She muttered.
~~~
JAy smiled. "And everytime you come hope you gotta kiss me." He grinned.,
~~~
"JUst got suckier." Anna said.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:47 am

Vikki gulped. "Don't ask Anna. Do NOT ask." She grumbled and walked out the door. "Lets just hope i'son the cheek. I alreadt made a bet with him and had to kiss him on the lips." she shivered. "And to make him dtop hacking accounts, I had to pretend to like him!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:49 am

"ITS NOT ON THE CHEEK!" Jay shouted, laughing, as Anna shut the door. "What are we gonna do? That sicko in there is creepin' me out. ALOT." Anna shivered,
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:53 am

Vikki stumbled. "Ohnoohnoohno." She squeaked. "I hope it isn't long, either." She whispered. THat made her gag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next