RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

- Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:56 pm

Jay sauntered after her, growling and snarling. "Whatever. I'll stop, geez."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

- Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:59 pm

Vikki turned around. "What's in it for you?" She asked. "You don't jst stop doing something without a twist."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:01 pm

"You catch on fast," Jay said. "You have to at least pretend to like me. Hate my guts, I don't care, but just pretend a little." He snapped.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:04 pm

Vikki crossed her arms. "Deal."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:05 pm

Jay nodded. "Fine. I will not hack anymore, deal." Jay said, and plopped down on the couch again. "What do wanna watch?" He asked sighing.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:37 pm

Vikki shrugged. "I don't really care. Anything is fine with me." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:41 pm

"Theres.. Cartoonetwork, Disney or Nick." Jay said, "I guess we're watching Disney," He flipped toit and sat back, tired.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:42 pm

Vikki sat and watched bored.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:44 pm

Jay yawned, watching the screen blankly. Suddenly he heard a crash from the kitchen.,
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:45 pm

Vikki bolted. "What the heck?" She said. "What was that?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:46 pm

Jay jumped, and looked at the kitchen behind the couch. He started laughing, and picked up the dishes from the ground. Then he picked up a pretty looking orange-yellow cat. "My cat," He laughed. "Sorry,"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:47 pm

Vikki smiled. "Aww..It's so cute!" She commented. "What it's name?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:48 pm

"Her name's Amber," Jay smiled, petting the cat under her chin. She purred, and rubbed up against Vikki. Jay didn't know that Vikki's charrie was named Amberstar. xDD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:50 pm

Vikki picked her up and sighed, petting her. "I had a chaecter on JointClan named Amberstar." she said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:51 pm

Jay raised an eyebrow. "Really? Hm." He said. He loved cats, and adored Amber. He didn't really live with his parents, so she was like a best friend to him. "You like cats then?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:53 pm

Vikki looked at him. "Are you kidding? I love them!" She corrected.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:56 pm

Jay grinned. "She's really smart and curious, so she was sneaking around the kitchen. Knocked a couple dishes off the counter," He smiled.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:58 pm

Vikki nodded, and sratche Amber's chin. "I've got two cats. But, when we ran away from home, they went missing." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:59 pm

"Maybe they'll find you again, somehow." Jay said, feeling a little bad for Vikki.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:01 pm

Vikki shrugged and looked at Amber. She put the orangen tabby down. She leaned on the couch. "Now what?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:02 pm

"I don't really know, what do you wanna do?" Jay asked. He was really up for anything, it seemed like a casual day with a friend instead of her being held against her will. xD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:05 pm

Vikki shrugged. "I might as well make the most of this, since I've got to pretend to like you, and going to be stuck here for awhile." She sighed. "I'm going to get an apple." she said, walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple and came back.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:06 pm

"Might as well," Jay agreed, shrugging. "We could play Wii, ride bikes around the neighborhood, whatever." He said.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:10 pm

Vikki shrugged. "I don't have a bike. I never learned." She admitted. "My parents were too busy trying to make me look good." She said. "They didn't know it'd make me become held against my own will." She said, and sat by Jay. "My parents are divorced, you know. Life has been a wreck for me." she sighed. "Before we ran away, me and Anna were gonna try to become sisters."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:11 pm

Jay raised an eyebrow. "Really?" He asked. Her parents were divorced, well, at least she lived with them. He hoped she didn't ask about his parents..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))   - Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Friends? Or More? - Part 1 - Change Is Good, I Think ((A PRP FOR LEAF AND BRANCH! :D))
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next