RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.)

Go down 
+2
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.) Empty
PostSubject: Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.)   Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:07 pm

Author's Note.

Heck. Yesh.
I had to, I had to, I HAD TO ALRIGHT? xDD I was looking at Computer Friends 3, and I was like.. Hm.
I'm doing this for a couple reasons. Well, first it's 'cause I want too. BADLY. And two, think of it as an early Christmas present that you will enjoy even if you hated my story with all your heart.
Enjoy! ^^

- Branch

Preface

September. Doesn’t it seem like the summer passed by like, way to quickly? It sure does to me, but the good thing is that I have a new neighbor, and we’re the best of friends. IT’S LAUREN. Hehe. We still keep in touch with our fellow agents, though we haven’t been called on a mission for a while. It’s only just turning to the third week of school and I’m already wishing for the hopefully fun packed summer to come. I’m getting ahead of myself, let’s just see if I can survive the school year.

Chapter 1

“Ew. I hate homework, officially.” I muttered, as Lauren and I both put our backpacks near her front door so that when I left I’d have easy access.
Lauren rolled her eyes, grinning. “You say that everyday, Annabelle Marie.” She sunk into her couch, grabbing her laptop off the coffee table. I sighed, going back to my backpack and pulling out mine. We sat next to each other.
We were going through our regular routine, and we both went to our favorite and beloved website, RPCENTRAL. RPCENTRAL, at first glance, seemed like a silly little site for dorks who loved role playing. Of course, that’s at first glance, because it holds many, many secrets.
RPCENTRAL, or RPC as many of us called it, was really designed for agents. Of course, I didn’t know that. Lauren, otherwise known as Vixen, was an agent before me and we met by fate.. And now I’m one of the highest ranked agents. Of course, the moderators and admins are highest, with Vixen and I in second.
We both were cheerful as the page loaded, but were confused when it didn’t fully load. We both stared at the laptop, then at each other.
The laptop was displaying a sign, which read;

Anna, I told you I’d get you back. I’ve hacked your precious site, and now you all get on. Good luck trying to get it back.

~ Jay.

Anna and Lauren stared at each other for a long moment. Jay was back, and wanted revenge.

Chapter 2

“No, no, no!” I was muttering as Lauren was swiftly getting up, grabbing her coat and shoving it into my hands. Lauren looked very authority-like, waiting for me to hurry it up. “This cannot be happening!”
Lauren sighed. “But it is, now c’mon, we have to get to HQ.” Lauren grabbed my arm, towing the stunned me down into her basement. I was confused, very, confused. Lauren dragged me toward a big contraption thingy, and I raised an eyebrow.
“Spare time, I have to much of it..” Lauren mumbled, and flicked a couple switches, pushed some buttons. I looked at my friend, this wasn’t the first time she hadn’t told me about something.
Lauren rolled her eyes, and shoved me through a portal-looking thing. I felt my whole body tingle, and I squeezed my eyes shut. When the tingling stopped, I opened my eyes. And I was at the HQ, Lauren standing beside me.
She grabbed my arm again, and I let myself be towed. “We have some people to meet, to discuss the earlier events.” Lauren explained, using her little know-it-all tone and using high vocabulary words instead of saying, “We need to go meet something to talk about Jay’s idioticalness.”
I was towed into another room, nobody stared at us, we looked completely normal. Once in the new room, I looked around, and was delighted (under the circumstances) about who sat before me. It was our friends, Runa, Jacob, and then another face I didn’t recognize.
I looked to Lauren for explanation.
“That’s Socky.” She grinned, even if the site had been hacked, it was wayy to cool.
Lauren spoke. “So, you all know why we’re here. Let’s get crackin’.”

Chapter 3

After Socky, or Danny, as he preferred to be called made fun of Lauren for saying “Let’s get crackin’”, for what seemed like the billionth time, and Lauren nearly strangled him, we finally got down to work. Runa, or Rebecca as she also preferred to be called, was looking pretty furious.
“So,” She started hotly. “That little idiot pest decided to hack RPC? Well he won’t get away with it!” She declared, not quite angry enough to exclaim our favorite quote; “I’M GONNA GET A MACHINE GUN AND-”
I sighed, nodding. I felt.. Guilty, because he wouldn’t of provoked them if I hadn’t been part of the team.
Jacob rolled his eyes. “Cool it, we need to think about this. Where would he hide?”
Danny shrugged. “A computer lab?” He said sarcastically. I couldn’t help but grin slightly. Jacob rolled his eyes, and Rebecca and Lauren remained quiet, deep in thought, but Lauren showed signs of a slight smile too.
I shook my head. “Nope, he’s too clever to be that idiotically obvious.”
Lauren’s head perked up suddenly. “Or.. Or he’s in plain sight, complete, plain sight.”
Rebecca raised an eyebrow. “Please explain.”

Chapter 4

Lauren breathed. “Okay, so what I mean, is what if he’s hiding right in front of us? Either he’s at school, or he’s in the HQ. I’m hoping that he’s at school, because him being in the HQ scares me.”
The whole group shivered, even Mr. Jokes, Danny, did. Rebecca growled, “He better not be in here, because I promise that I will get a machine gun and-” Jacob rolled his eyes, and covered her mouth.
“WE GET IT.” We all chanted, and Lauren grinned.
Danny raised an eyebrow. “Hey? Isn’t doing the smirking my job around here?”
Lauren grinned, and Anna raised an eyebrow. “Meet our cousins from Canada.” They were going to search the school, and they needed help.

Chapter 5

I could not believe it, even as Lauren stared proudly at Rebecca, Danny, and Jacob, I could not believe how they look. Lauren had dyed their hair, and Rebecca and Jacob had Lauren's hair color, and Danny had mine. They looked rather odd, but we looked very, very similar.
Lauren grinned. “I'm so amazing. Now, c'mon, we have to get going.” She grabbed her backpack, and was heading out the door. I followed, looking behind me to be sure that they followed.
Danny grinned, and grabbed his backpack, slung it over one shoulder, and strutted out. “Eh?” He imitated, sounding like someone from Canada.
Rebecca and Jacob rolled their eyes at literally the same time, and I wondered if they really were related, because sometimes it seemed like it.
When the bus came, we all piled on. Kids stared at Danny, Rebecca, and Jacob, curious. Danny strutted down the aileways, trying to look cool, and nearly tripped. At that point, Lauren, Jacob, Rebecca and I couldn't help bursting out laughing as we settled into our seats in the back.
“Okay,” Lauren said quietly, though it didn't matter, nobody would hear us over the loud roar of the engine. “You guys know the plan? At lunch, we meet at the table on the far right of the lunchroom. Then at free period, we all pair up and look around the school.”
“Umm..” I started, raising an eyebrow. “Isn't there an odd ammount of people in this group though?”
Lauren grinned. “Yeah, that's why I'm going alone and you're going with Danny.”
Danny grinned, and I mock groaned. “Yay.” I said with playful sarcasum. “I get to go with the dude who pretends he's a soul-sucker.”
We all laughed, but not Danny. He huffed, “Pretend? I don't think so.” He grinned, his now my colored hair in his face.
“And then,” Lauren continued, grinning. “After school, we all meet up in the back of the school, where we'll discuss if we found anything, and I'll get us to HQ.”
We all nodded as she turned to look at us, and she gave a quick nod. “Mission find the idiot, now in action.”

Time Skip to Lunch

We all met at the lunch table on the far right, nobody ever sat there due to the fact it was by the freezing cold open door that led outside, where we could hang out for free period. We all sat on the very end of it, talking.
“Okay, so Rebecca and Jacob, you'll take the West side of the school,” Lauren was explaining. Man, that girl could plan.
They both gave a short nod. “Got it.”
“And I'll take the East and South sides,” Lauren said, and turned to Danny and I, grinning. “And you two will take the North end of the school. We all clear?”
We all nodded, and we were dismissed to free period.
Time for the mission to get into action.

Time skip to Meeting Behind School

Lauren, Danny, and I were all standing.. Waiting. Rebecca and Jacob weren't there yet, and I was the only one panicking slightly. Danny was just joking about it, and Lauren said that they probably made a discovery and were late. So far, none of us had been successful.
Suddenly, we heard a noise and looked up. Jacob was sprinting toward us, with great speed, and didn't look like he had broken a sweat. But, I noticed something was terribly wrong. Rebecca wasn't there. They wouldn't split up like that, they were as close as Lauren and I were.
Jacob nearly crashed into Lauren, and stopped for a split second, catching his breath. He looked pale, and that worried me. Calm Jacob freaked out? Rebecca not with him? Something was up, and I knew it. “Rebecca! She got taken, by..” He paused, breathing in hard again. “That stupid idiot.” He growled, eyes dark. He looked pretty furious, and I probably would be too.
“Jay.” I whispered, and he nodded, his now Lauren colored hair in his face. “That idiot.” I muttered.
Lauren's head snapped up, this was serious. Even joking, snarky little Danny was silent and attentive for Jacob's news. “Where?” Lauren demanded.
“We found an old, like, never used closet. We went in, and it was HUUGGE. There were computers and bunch of stuff in there, and then I saw him, and he took Becca.” He paused. “And then I came down to tell you guys, because he disappeared, with his computer.”
Lauren nodded. “He must've moved hiding spots, but where now?” She growled, frustrated. “Okay, first things first, we need to get to HQ to report thi-”
Suddenly, a little note floated down from the sky. Why did evil people, mainly evil boys, always have to leave notes? We already knew the obvious. We didn't bother to read it, and ripped it up quickly so that anyone who passed by couldn't read it.
Lauren took us all toward the wall, and pressed on a brick. It glowed brightly for a moment, and then the bricks started slowly disappearing, to form an arch.
“Harry Potter de ja vu,” Danny said, kidding slightly. He was mystified.
Lauren led us in, and inside was a machine like the one in her basement. We shoved us all through, and by now I was slightly used to the tingling. I opened my eyes, and we were in the HQ.
Now, the HQ is a pretty organized place. Usually agents came in and out, people typed at computers and people reported news regularly.
Finding the HQ in turmoil, papers ripped and thrown everywhere, and then to find people freaking out and the computers going haywire, I knew that there was only one person who could've done this.
Jay.

Chapter 6

I stared in complete horror at the wrecked room. “What happened?” I barely managed to choke out, and my voice didn't crack, which was what I was hoping for.
The HQ director sighed, and walked up to the group. “I'm afraid it's Jay, up to no good again. He came and completely terrorized the place. Oh, and he left you guys a note,” He looked pretty sad, as he surveyed the room, after handing me the note.

Dear Agents,

Okay. First off, please get better disguises? I mean really. And two, you should've read my other note. I warned you, I really did, and I told you I'd get you back, Annabelle Marie. So, meet me in the Canada hotel to get your precious Rebecca back. And only Anna shall come.

Jay

Lauren froze. “Idiot, stupid, stupid, idiot.” She growled, and ripped the note from my hands. “We're not letting you go alone, again. We're coming, or not at all. We'll find some other way..”
Jacob's head snapped up. “We're getting Rebecca back,” He said, meeting her eyes.
Danny nodded. “Yeah, we have to. We don't leave an agent behind, ever.”
I was quiet, and then perked up. “I think, I think I have a plan.” I leaned over to Lauren, and whispered it to my fellow agent friends, and they all grinned approvingly.
“Heck. Yesh.” Danny approved, and nodded. Jacob nodded to his words.
“Let's do it!” Lauren grinned, and we all set off to get ready.

Time skip to Canada Hotel

I shivered, and lingered just outside of the hotel. I really was doubting my plan, now that we were actually following through with it. Well, I couldn't stand out here and freeze to death, so I cautiously stepped inside.
I was horrified, seeing Rebecca tied up like that. She was quiet as she stared at me, not only just because she was gagged. Her eyes widened, and she shook her head rapidly, furiously. She said something, but it was muffled, and sounded like, “Track.”
I felt something on my shoulder suddenly, and spun around. Jay grinned, and grabbed my wrist, flipping me and slamming me to the ground. I cringed at the pain, and blinked. Track.. Oh. I got it now.. Trap.
Jay smirked. “You were quite stupid to come here,” He mused, and went to go get rope to tie me up as well. I hurt to much to move, to get up and fight.
“You won't get away with this!” I managed to growl, glaring. “Jacob, Danny, and Lauren are all here too!” Well, I felt some comfort in knowing that.
Jay tied me up, and grinned at me. “Yes, I know that. My guards took care of them, you agents really need to brush up on fighting moves more,” He said mildly, setting me next to Rebecca. All comfort in the fact my friends were here completely and totally disappeared from me.
Jay smiled at the door, and in came Lauren, Danny, and Jacob, all tied and gagged. Jay had them drag us to another secret room, and I was the only one left ungagged.
Jay smiled, and had the guards set us down, where we could see his giant computer.
I froze, furious. On the screen, flickered the homepage of RPC.

Chapter 7

I’m completely and utterly sure that if Jay hadn’t gagged Lauren, she would’ve screamed at the top of her lungs, and that if Rebecca hadn’t been tied up, she would’ve beaten the snapples out of Jay.
Me, being the only one left ungagged, couldn’t bring myself to speak. I was utterly furious, and speechless. He was such an irritant, and I wish I wasn’t tied up.
Jay smiled, sitting down in the computer chair, and smirking. “Ahh.. Miss your precious site, do you?” He chuckled.
I glared. “What will it take to get you to give it back?” I was on the verge of completely giving up, and Rebecca, Lauren and Danny sensed that. They stared.
Jay stared back at me. “What? You’re not going to freak out and hurt me?” He was actually surprised.
I nodded. “You just have to untie me, I won’t do anything. I just want the site back.”
Jay looked curiously at me, and listened to my tone. He nodded shortly. “Alright, fine.” He let me up, and he led me over to his computer junk. Suddenly, I smacked my fist into the side of his face.
He was stunned, and staggered back a few feet. In his daze, I managed to untie Rebecca, who instantly lunged at him while I worked on untying Danny and Lauren.
Danny and Lauren glared, and we all stood side by side, facing Jay.
Danny growled. “I’M THE ONLY ONE WHO SMIRKS AROUND HERE.” And him and Rebecca lunged at him again.
Lauren nodded to me, and I headed over to the computers.
Time to hack the hacker.

Chapter 8

Hacking a hacker proved to be rather hard. I typed in number combinations, letter combinations, names, and then letter and number combinations, too!
By that time, Rebecca and Danny had already knocked him unconscious and tied him up, without getting a scratch on themselves. They were all peering over my shoulder, giving suggestions.
I was panicking by this time, as well. If I didn’t guess this soon, Jay would come too. He was tied up, but as soon as he came too he’d find some way to ruin that fact that we had almost won, he was good at that.
Jay blinked awake, drowsy and confused. He saw us and growled. “Get away from my computer!” He hissed dangerously.
Rebecca spun around on her heel, snapping, eyes dark. “Shut up. NOW.”
Jay growled, returning the glare. “What if I don’t?”
Rebecca growled. “If you don’t, so help me, I will get a machine gun and-”
I cut her off, smacking my forehead with my hand. “OH! Duuhh.” I murmured, and typed something in. I looked at Jay. “If this really is the password, I’ma kill you. Just saying.” I typed the words quickly, and they showed up on the screen, one at a time.
P.. U.. D.. D.. I.. N.. G. I hit entered, and the computer chimed.
“ACCESS GRANTED.” It chimed in a high pitched voice.
I growled, spun around, and tackled Jay, while Lauren, Jacob, and Rebecca burst out laughing. Danny was left out of the joke and scowled

Chapter 9

Jay flinched backwards while I tried to pound my fists into the side of his head. I wasn’t going to hurt him.. Severely at least. After the trio had done with their little laughing fit, Rebecca and Lauren pulled me off of Jay.
“Calm down, Anna.” Rebecca laughed. “Now we just need to call the HQ to come and pick this nut up.”
I nodded, and went into the other room while the group lounged in the room to watch Jay. Danny sat, perched near the computer. Lauren leaned against the wall, nearest to Jay. Rebecca was on the opposite side of the room, watching the ceiling it seemed like, and was nearest to me. And then Jacob was near her, but staring the opposite way.
Nobody looked at Jay, not a single soul.
I left the room, and dialed the number. “Director, yes. We have Jay, agents need to come and pick him up.” I talked quickly into the phone.
Suddenly, a sharp cry of triumph sounded from the other room. It was Jay’s voice, it had to be!
He was speaking to me, but I dropped the phone. “Anna? Anna?” It was crackly.
I dashed into the room, but Jay was just disappearing. Everybody was frozen in shock, nobody ran after him. They all turned to look at me.
Jay couldn’t have broken out himself, he couldn’t of. I know this for a couple reasons. One, he was strong, strong enough to knock me down, but not enough to break through ropes tied by Rebecca. Two, his arms had been completely pinned to his sides, no possible way of reaching anything, if he had had something with him.
It seemed that one of the agents, one of my friends..
Was a traitor.

Last edited by Annabelle! on Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:46 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Because I was pressured and blackmailed by jerks *cough* my friends. xD)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.)   Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:19 pm

Geez. So Evil smilies are good. ^^ Well that's news.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.)   Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:20 pm

Yesh, evil smilies are the bestest things in the world for you guys. xDD Glad you likey.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.)   Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:35 pm

Hurray! Early christmas present! I'm so glad you decided to create a 4th one.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.)   Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:36 pm

Thanks, Jacob. ^^ I'm glad you guys love such a weird story that I write as it comes to me. xD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.)   Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:43 pm

SOCKY! YAY!

But seriously, *psh* I'm not that serious. Ask my characters.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.)   Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:43 pm

Nah, I know. xDD You get funner, I promise. Lol!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.)   Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:51 pm

Let's get crackin'. XD
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.)   Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:52 pm

I'ma amazing, I know. xDD Lol. Chapter Three shall be up later tonight or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.)   Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:09 pm

One word.

More.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.)   Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:10 pm

Oh dear gosh. You guys just don't care if my fingers fall off, and my brain rots from staring at the computer, do you? Tomorrow, I promise. xD
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.)   Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:11 pm

You got my personality right on the dot. That's scary... -looks behind back-
xD Kidding...

Either way, it was awesome! More!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.)   Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:18 pm

Isabelle wrote:
One word.

More.

What she said. XD I love this! I'm totally snarky and smirky! XD
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.)   Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:20 pm

I WUV THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDD It'd be cool if this was real.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.)   Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:24 pm

Thanks, all of you. ^^ Hehe, it was easy to get your guys's personality's right.. I just guessed. LOL. xD
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.)   Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:38 pm

CANADA AND SMIRKING! YES!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.)   Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:39 pm

Oh dear.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.)   Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:27 am

That made me lol Socky. xD

Love the story, Branch! A hacker on RPC....*scary music*
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.)   Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:45 pm

UPDATED! ^^ I stayed home from school, so expect two, maybe three more chapter updates. =D
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.)   Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:13 pm

Updated! Again. xD
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.)   Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:37 pm

Last sentance in the newest update= 'dun dun DUN!' moment. xD Nice one.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.)   Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:48 pm

HOLY GACAMOLEY. SPELLED WRONG.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.)   Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:49 pm

Thanks, you guys. xDD Oh noes, Vixxy is going to demand more in the C-Box.. You just wait..
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.)   Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:58 pm

Holy crud...
-blinks- That was awesome.

Wait, what's Lauren's hair color because -shudders- if it's blond...
xD. I'd look really weird with blond hair.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.)   Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:00 pm

I think it's light brown.. I think. xDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.)   Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Computer Friends 4 ~ By Branch (Chapter 9 Up ~ Computer Friends 4 now FINISHED.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next