RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED!

Go down 
+2
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
kieran c:
6 posters

Who do YOU think is the traitor?
Jacob! He was looking the OTHER WAY! EVIDENCE!
Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED! I_vote_lcap33%Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Socky/Danny, of course.
Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED! I_vote_lcap11%Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED! I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Rebecca/Runa, she was super close to Jay and acting like she wasn't paying attention!
Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED! I_vote_lcap22%Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED! I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
LAUREN/VIXEN! SHE WAS CLOSEST TO JAY! OHMIGOSH!
Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED! I_vote_lcap22%Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED! I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Anna/Branch. She was in the other room, but maybe she had powers and like..
Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED! I_vote_lcap11%Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED! I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED! Empty
PostSubject: Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED!   Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:28 pm

Preface

Preface
You remember what happened, right? If you don’t, let me sum it up for you. When I left off, we had just caught Jay. Jay, that evil dude that wants to get revenge on me? Him. As I was calling the HQ, to get agents to bring him in, I heard something. Jay had gotten away!
But something was terribly wrong with that fact. It was the fact that he couldn’t of gotten out by himself. The fact that one of our agents had to have helped him, and nobody had been looking to see who.
Somebody, whoever that was, was a traitor.

~ Annabelle Marie Jones

Chapter 1

We all stared in horror at each other. I couldn’t think, could hardly breathe, actually. I couldn’t grasp the fact that one of my friends, my closest friends in the whole world, was a traitor. That one of the people in this room had just let our biggest enemy go.
“W-who was it?” I asked, after about five more minutes of silence. I didn’t mean to stutter, but I couldn’t help it. I was terrified.
They all talked at the same time, every single possible traitor. “I didn’t.” Of course, the person who said it was always the one who did it, but they all said it. I think most of them were as shocked as me.
I shook my head, and I walked slowly away. Agents were outside, waiting. “What happened?” They demanded.
“I.. He got away.” I said breathlessly. “But he couldn’t of.. One of them.. Helped him..” I couldn’t speak correctly.
Eyes widened in complete shock. The agents came out slowly behind me. They didn’t look guilty, shocked, suspicious, and horrified.
“Can you give us a ride back to HQ?” I asked. Well, not really, I mumbled it.
They nodded, and loaded us all into the helicopter. We were flown back to the HQ in silence.
“We have to speak to the Director.” I added when we reached the HQ. Nobody had spoken to each other, and we all sat and walked a good distance apart.
A female agent shrugged. “Sorry kid, out of luck, he had to leave really fast on an urgent mission. But I do request you all stay here until we can get this all sorted out.”
I nodded, and we went to go sit on one of the HQ couches. We all sat at least a foot apart.
We were all fearing each other at the moment, even Lauren and I didn’t mean each other’s eyes, and neither did Rebecca and Jacob. Danny didn’t look at any of us, all traces of his snarky and joking attitude were gone.

Chapter 2

Soon, the Director was back. He stared at each of us in turn, horrified as the other agent explained what had happened.
“Which one was it?” He whispered to the agent. She just shrugged, not knowing.
Nobody spoke when he asked us, and he sighed. “Well, Anna is ultimately eliminated, because she was on the phone with me.” He said, trying to narrow it down quickly. Whoever it was would have their memory wiped and be kicked out, no doubt.
“Who was closest to Jay at the time of the crime?” He emphasized the last word, and looked at us all curiously. We all pointed to Lauren, except me.
Lauren froze. “You aren’t serious, are you guys? I wouldn’t be a traitor, I’ve been here longest!” Her eyes were worried, not that she was going to get caught about anything, but that they wouldn’t believe her.
“It can’t be her!” I spoke up quietly. All eyes turned to me. “It can’t be her.” I repeated. I wanted them to believe, I wanted myself to believe.
Danny had a Sherlock Holmes expression, slightly playfully despite one of us was a traitor, had betrayed us all.
“Well, Jacob was looking away, suspicious isn’t it?” He suggested, dead serious.
Jacob looked at us, not denying but horrified at the thought. “Of course it wasn’t me! Why in the HECK would I do that?” He said calmly, but his eyes were wide.
The Director sighed, and looked at the last two people we hadn’t looked at.
Rebecca and Danny. Rebecca, or Danny. Who had more of a motive to set Jay free? Not joking Danny, no, not possible. But, could it be the serious and great fighter Rebecca? Maybe she had some unseen motive, she looked as if she had hated Jay for real.
Rebecca or Danny?

Chapter 3

Danny or Rebecca?
Jacob was staring straight at Danny, because of course, his best friend couldn’t of let the enemy loose.
Lauren was staring at Rebecca. Because the joking, ever kidding Danny could never of committed such a thing!
And me, I was staring at the ground, not sure where to look. Rebecca couldn’t of done it. But neither could Danny. They had to both be innocent, but who could’ve done it?
I stared hard at the Director, while he seemed to look from Rebecca and Danny, weighing the evidence against both.
I noticed some shiny stuff on Director’s suit. It was like powder, like from Pixie Stix, and it was white. It was near his hands area. He caught me staring, and brushed it off quickly.
Suddenly, I got the best idea in the history of the world. “Why don’t we look at fingerprints? That way we can tell who did it effectively.” I suggested. Obviously, I didn’t want to know who had done it, but it seemed like a smart idea, don’t you think?
“Good idea, Anna,” The Director started, his eyes darting toward my face. “But I don’t think we should. The other agents have probably closed off the spot already to try and track Jay, we wouldn’t want to mess it up.” He said.
Another agent, one who was working on it, heard us and smiled. “Oh, no sir, it’s fine. As long as they stay within the markers we’ve set, it’s fine.”
The Director nodded, though I felt it was late. “Great.” He said. It sounded through his teeth. He must be tense about finding out which agent betrayed him. “Let’s go.”

Chapter 4

We went through another one of those stupid portals, like the ones Lauren used. I was still refusing to think that Lauren had done it. But Jacob, Danny, and Rebecca were my friends too. How could this be happening to me? This was horrible.
We soon reached the crime scene, as they were calling it, and posts were set up around where Jay had made his escape.
We all headed, slowly, cautiously toward where the rope still lay. Lauren, obviously the bravest of us, went forward to pick a little piece off of the rope, all the evidence we would need as soon as it was put into the DNA analyzer at the HQ.
The Director put his hand on my shoulder, looking grim. “Anna, may I talk to you over here?” He pulled me aside, and we entered the room where I had called him from.
I was curious, wondering what he would have to talk to me about. He shut the door, and that was about the time the alarm in my head started freaking the heck out. And I don’t know why.
“Anna, I’m afraid that I’m going to have to stop you and the others,” He said slowly, he had a smile, a smirk on his face now.
“W-w-what do you m-mean?” I stuttered, frozen. I started looking around the room, instinctively, for any kind of exit.
“I mean, that they can’t find out, you all can’t find out. And if you do, you’ll have to go.”
“W-what? F-find out what?” I demanded, confused and now terrified. The warning voice in my head freaked out louder now. Something was not right, at all.
“That I’m helping Jay, of course.”

Chapter 5

I froze, completely horrified. “You’re.. You’re the traitor.” I said, it was all coming clear to me. “The white powder.. Invisibly Powder, of course. You turned invisible so that we couldn’t see you..” I trailed off.
He smiled. “You catch on rather fast.” He raised his eyebrows. “And that’s also why you guys aren’t going back to the HQ, if I can help it.”
I was frozen in place, as he came closer, and closer. I had to time this just right, or I was as good as dead. Closer, closer..
NOW!
I screamed at the top of my lungs, the goal to attract as much attention as possible. He lunged, and I kicked his chest, dove for the door and nearly crashed into my friends.
“He.. He’s helping Jay!” I gasped, looking behind me wildly. “He did it! He let Jay go, he.. GET HIM.” I snarled.
Rebecca charged past me first, into the room. I heard her shout. “I’M GOING TO GET A MACHINE GUN AND-” She was cut off by a cry of pain. Had Rebecca really just hurt a grown man?
We all charged in to see for ourselves. Rebecca had the Director in a headlock, while he struggled. He couldn’t hit a girl.
He suddenly grabbed her arms, and flipped her to the ground. She cried out, and he dashed past us. Everybody was trying to lung at him, but he dodged stealthily. He burst out the door, and I heard what sounded like a helicopter.
We all chased after him, but he was already climbing up the flimsy rope later to the helicopter. Jay’s jet black head poked out, grinning, and the Director hopped in and they disappeared from sight.
We were all silent for a moment.
“So,” Danny breathed. “Who’s going to lead the HQ now?”

Chapter 6

“Who’s going to go after those two freaks?” I added, quite as breathless as the rest of them from the shock.
“We’ll have too, soon.” Lauren decided, “But the other agents will do some work for us too. And as for Danny’s question, I really don’t know.”
The other agents who had been working on the case, stunned as we was, came up to us and suggested politely. “Why not one of you? You guys aren’t as old as the old Director, but your 16, I think one of you is good enough.” She said.
We all stared in wonder at each other at the idea.
“But wait,” I said. “By one of us you mean..?”
“One, and only one of you.” She repeated slowly.
We all stared at each other again, and we all had a hint of competitiveness in our eyes. We all wanted it. But we couldn’t all get it.
This was going to be fun.

Last edited by Annabelle! on Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:30 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Because I have the most demanded friends/fans in the history of ever. xD)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED!   Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:29 pm

YES!
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED!   Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:31 pm

*cough* Dork. I'll type up the first chapter hopefully tonight. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED!   Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:32 pm

-stalks page- I can't wait to see which one of us is the traitor. =) And all the other secretz that come along with it!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED!   Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:34 pm

Ahh, the traitor. Do you think whoever it is will hate me for it? xDD
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED!   Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:36 pm

NAW WE LOVE YOU! -hides chainsaw behind my back-
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED!   Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:55 pm

-seess the chainsaw but says nothing- THIS IS EPIC.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED!   Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:19 pm

Gasp! No one thinks it was me. XD I EXPECT ANOTHER CHAPTER SOON!

[16:31:53]* Socky kidnaps everyone Branch cares for and loves.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED!   Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:20 pm

xD Soon, soon, dear innocent Sockykins. I'M INNOCENT TOO! Well, there's no WAY I could be it.. Hehheh.. xD
Rebecca, Lauren, and Jake all have one vote. DUN DUN DUNN.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED!   Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:32 pm

GASP!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED!   Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:32 pm

*Branchie hides from Socky's earlier seen chainsaw* DON'T HURT ME!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED!   Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:40 pm

Updated! According to the polls, it looks like most people are leaning toward Jacob! *gasps, suspense!*
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED!   Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:42 pm

I voted for myself. xD

I think Danny did it.

I loved it! Chapter 3! Chapter 3!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED!   Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:43 pm

Niice. I literally JUST put Chapter 3 up. =D
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED!   Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:56 pm

Updated. >=D YOU WERE ALL WRONG! WRROONNGG. Except, Jacob guessed it in the Chat Box, but whoever voted before Jacob guessed.. WAS WRONG. xD
I'm an evil mastermind. xD
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED!   Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:03 pm

RUN ANNABELLE! RUN!

XD

I loved it!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED!   Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:08 pm

xD Thanks
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED!   Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:31 pm

UPDATED! I shall continue in the next story, and if you ask me to start it right now, I will hurt you. xDD I wrote this whole story in one day, *stares at computer screen, as i have been since i got outta school* woah.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED!   Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:35 pm

Thank you! xD

I loved it! Can't wait till you start Book 6.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED!   Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:20 am

Whew! You sure wrapped that up fast. That was good. I couldn't help suspect it really wasn't one of us at all.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED!   Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:22 am

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA.

How dare you. xD WRITE A STORY WITHOUT ME? SUCH A CRIME.

xD Psh.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED!   Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:49 am

*sigh* Crazy children, crazy children.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED!   Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:32 pm

Sure Socky, right. You knew all along. xD ((jk))

Great job, and whoa...all in one day? Hmm. Looking forward to 6! :D
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED!   Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:33 pm

Yesh, all in one day. *shakes head* Dang Socky and Jacob, with their demandingness. Well, I'm off to go write #6, glad you enjoyed this one!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED!   Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:41 pm

I'm not demanding, I'm just... you know what I can't think of another word. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED!   Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Computer Friends 5 ~ By: Branch ~ Chapter 6 Up ~ STORY FINISHED!
Page 1 of 1