RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who should be the new Director of the HQ?
Lauren! She has the most expirence, she is the smartest of them!
Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!) I_vote_lcap20%Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!) I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Jacob. He makes good choices, and is always calm.. (Sort of. xD)
Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!) I_vote_lcap20%Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!) I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Rebecca! She can fight, she is a natural leader, she's the best pick!
Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!) I_vote_lcap13%Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!) I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Anna, of course, she's practical and a very good leader. ^^
Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!) I_vote_lcap27%Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!) I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Danny, he's very different, but that's a good thing!
 20% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!) Empty
PostSubject: Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!)   Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:43 pm

Author's Note ~
Geesh, you guys. xDD I finished two, decent sized stories in a day and a half, and you still want more?
You do realize at some point, I'm going to have to finish my homework, right? Lol.
And so now, I present to you crazy freakish children..
Computer Friends 6.
Enjoy!

~ Branch

Preface

You do remember what happened last time, I assume? If you don’t, then you seriously have mental issues, because some pretty epic and freaky stuff happened last time. But, I’ll recap for those few insane people.
So, basically we’d just caught Jay. And then he got away, but somebody in the room had let him go, and we were all freaking out. Nobody would fess up, I mean, who would?
And then the Director and the gang all headed to check out the ‘crime scene’, to look for fingerprints of the culprit, my idea. The Director had pulled me into the other room, and started threatening me. Why, you ask?
Because we were going to discover him. He was working either with, or for, Jay. He got away, and we nearly had him. There is nobody second in line to take the HQ Directorcy? Is that even a word?
And one of the other agents suggested one of us. Yes, one out of the five people that wanted it badly.
It’s been a few weeks since then, and we’re all still trying to find Jay and the Director, also while dealing with school and the fact that we all want that.
No biggie, right?

~ Annabelle Marie Jones

Chapter 1

Jacob, Lauren, Rebecca, and Danny were all in my room, we were working on homework as usual. Rebecca, Danny, and Jacob had had to move closer in order to help with the mission, and of course, the debate on who would lead the HQ.
Danny thought that he was the obvious choice, and his evidence was that he was awesome. Or so he said.
Jacob thought he would lead, because he was the only calm one, most of the time. He thought he made good judgments. Okay, well I sort of agreed with that.
Rebecca thought she should be the one because she could fight and was a good thinker and she really wanted it, she had motivation.
Lauren wanted it badly, thought she should be picked, because she had been there longest and had the most experience.
And me, I wanted to lead because I thought it’d be really cool. I didn’t have experience like Lauren, or make that good of judgments most of the time like Jacob, and I fought but not as well as Rebecca. And Danny.. I don’t think anyone could ever be like Danny. Ever.
We were all kind of tense around each other, I don’t know if anyone but me noticed it. We all wanted it, and I’d bet you five bucks some of us would anything to get it, too.
Suddenly, every watch in the room started beeping. We all glanced at each other, and then down at our watches. It was the HQ, paging us.
“C’mon,” Lauren said, leading us to her house and through the portal, to the HQ.
We all followed, and once we reached the HQ, we were greeted quickly.
“Thank you for coming, agents. You guys need to track down Jay and the Director, pronto, I’m afraid we can’t let this one much longer.”
We all heard the double meaning in the agent’s words, referring to catching Jay and to picking the new person to lead HQ. We all nodded in agreement.
“Let’s go,” Jacob said, he looked confident about getting the spot. Perhaps over confident..?
We were all taken back to the place where it had all happened. Everything exactly the same.
“Anything to help us?” I asked the agent, who was skimming papers in her hands.
She gave a brisk nod. “Yes, we do. We tracked them down to .. Canada, it seems.” She said.
Lauren, Rebecca, Jacob, and I all froze. Danny was left out yet again, and we looked panicked. “The hotel.” I murmured.
We were soon flown to the same hotel, and we all gulped. I looked up at the big, looming building.
“Not. Again.” Rebecca hissed.

Chapter 2

Rebecca, Jacob, Lauren and I all groaned. We didn’t want to go through THIS again. The whole group cautiously crept inside. We all noticed right away that the building was old, very old.
The floor boards creaked under our feet, the paint peeled from the walls and it smelled musty and of moth balls. I was a little bit afraid that the whole building was unstable, but hey, they wouldn’t let us in here if it wasn’t.. Right?
We searched the whole bottom floor, turning it over completely. Everything was out of place by the time we were done. We were all panting.
“There’s.. Five.. Freaking.. Floors.” Jacob complained, grumbling. Rebecca, Lauren, Danny and I all nodded in response.
“Onto floor number two.” I muttered, and we all piled into the elevator. It creaked under our weight, and I was sure it was going to snap at any second.
As soon as it reached the first floor, I was the first to dash out. I was completely terrified and next time, I was using the stairs, even if it meant more work.
They all came out after me, and the elevators doors closed with a creak and groan, and went back down to the bottom floor, the lobby.
Suddenly, we all heard loud cackling, and we all spun to see Jay and the Director standing to the right side of us, on the faded reddish carpet.

Chapter 3

We all sprang into action, nearly in sync. Rebecca and Jacob paired up, going toward Jay. Lauren was instantly by my side, edging toward the Director, the man we’d all once trusted. Danny stood near us both, waiting to help, I assumed.
The Director sprang, knocking Lauren to the side and wrestling with her. Lauren struggled, but he was a grown man, and she was a 16 year old girl. It all happened in slow motion then.
The Director had a well aimed punch toward her face, and I was staring in horror. It was nearly to her face when I was able to move myself again.
I jumped, getting in front of Lauren. The punch hit my shoulder, and I tackled the Director, sending him spiraling backwards.
Lauren went to help Jacob and Rebecca who were having more trouble, and threw a thankful glance at me. What are friends for? Saving their friends from evil people, of course. Heh.
I was tussling with the Director, and winning, when I felt it. I was about to sock the Director in the nose again, probably about to break it when I felt a cold hand on my shoulder.
I looked over at Jay, who was fighting my friends and instantly was confused.
I was yanked backwards by my shirt collar, cutting off my air for a few seconds before I hit the ground with a thud. My eyes shut, pain flooding through me.
I slowly opened my eyes, feeling like it took much to much effort. I looked up at the hand that was still on the back of my shirt collar. I slowly looked up the arm, slowly now, and up into the face, who stared back at me.
It terrified me, completely and utterly terrified me.

Chapter 4

B-but.. He was the innocent one. He was the one that was joking, snarky, and pretending to be full of himself. He was the one who smirked, and that’s what Danny did now as he peered down at me, his hand still tight around my collar, way to close to my neck, if you ask me.
I twisted in his grip, trying to fight and wriggle my way out of it. It only made him hold on tighter, which really didn’t feel good at all. Jay and the Director kept my friends busy while Danny still had me. I felt dizzy, completely sick to my stomach.
“Why?” I murmured, “Why?” I was truly curious, furious in so many ways, but very curious. Danny had no motives, none that I could see at the moment, to betray us.
“Because,” Danny growled, his voice gruff and his eyes dark. “Because I wanted to be the new Director, but I have nothing to help me get there. All of you do, Lauren has experience, Rebecca and her fighting skills, her leadership, Jacob and his calm, cool and collected personality, and then you.” He paused to catch his breath quickly. “You can fight, you can lead, you have experience and you are calm under MOST situations. And then.. Me. I have nothing, I’m just the jokester, the little tag-along. When Jay agreed to help me if I helped him, I knew I had to.”
I shook my head vigorously. “He’s lying, he lies about everything! He won’t follow through with whatever you made a deal on-” I felt pain hit me again as I hit the ground when he slammed me again. I felt the pain mostly in my right arm, my intuition telling me that it was broken.
I looked to see Lauren being slammed back against a wall by the Director, and Rebecca and Jacob were losing the fight as well. Jacob had hit the ground hard, and Rebecca was red from fighting this long. They were all losing.
“Socky.. Don’t-” I started, but I was instantly cut off by his hissing voice, full of venom.
“Don’t call me that.” He hissed, and yanked my backwards. I flew through the air, hitting the wall. Finally, with the loud crack that was emitted as the board that I hit split in two, everybody but the Director and Jay looked over to see me.
Lauren’s eyes widened as they flickered from Danny to myself, who looked ready to faint. Rebecca and Jacob stared mystified. Rebecca I think went red with fury half-way, more of a darker pink. She was confused.
As was I. The whole room was spinning as Danny came to yank me roughly by my arm off the floor again. At this point, all of my friends were coming to try and help. Jay and the Director were trying to stop them, but it wasn’t helping much.
I felt Danny’s hand, his iron tight grip realese as somebody socked him. I looked up dizzily. Rebecca. Jacob was helping her, kicking and punching with great accuracy.
I looked up to see who was dragging me off to the other side of the room, away from the fighting. I was relived to see it was Lauren. But suddenly Danny grabbed Rebecca’s wrist, and flipped her, slamming her to the ground.
Lauren and Jacob were trying to fight all three of them off now, and that’s about the time it went black for me.

Chapter 5

It couldn’t have been more then five minutes later when I woke up. Pain shot through my arm again, but I ignored it and scrambled up. Jay, Danny, and the Director all stood facing my friends. I managed to stagger over to stand beside them.
“We don’t want much trouble,” Danny growled, his eyes dancing and grinning broadly. Still not his normal, epic Danny grin.
“Too late for that, now isn’t it?” Lauren replied, glaring at him. Her eyes flickered toward me for a moment, and back to him.
“He’s lying.” I whispered, and all eyes silently went to me. Jay and the Director hissed lowly. “He’s lying, Danny.” I said loudly, ignoring the stares from the evil creeps.
Jay shook his head, rolling his head. “Don’t listen to her, Danny, she just wants to be the new Director, that’s all.”
Danny was still staring at me. “What do you mean he’s lying?” He was completely ignoring Jay, acting as if he had never even spoken.
Maybe he would listen. “I know Jay, and I know when he’s lying, too. He only acts to save himself, nobody else.”
I could tell Danny was thinking about this, carefully. Jay’s eyes widened the same time he did, for different reasons, as he realized this. He snarled. “She’s lying.” He tried to insist.
Danny looked confused now. He took a step toward us, then a half a step back. Jay looked furious. The Director stayed silent.
Danny took two steps toward us, and stopped, and not because he wasn’t completely sure.
It was because Jay had emitted the strangest sound. He sounded like he was being strangled, but snarling at the same time as he lunged at me. I cried out as he tackled me to the floor, pounding his fists into my side.
Danny and Lauren both reacted at the same time, they both rushed toward me. Lauren was faster, as she clawed Jay off and started beating the heck out of him. Suddenly, Jay sprang back and to the Director. “We have to go, now.” He hissed. “Danny, are you coming or not?”

Chapter 6
Danny was completely hesitating, and everyone in the room knew it. I was still on the ground, and Danny was standing in front of me, looking from Jay to myself, back and forth, back and forth.
Jay was panicking, I knew him well enough that I could tell when he was. His eyes were flashing, his fingers curling and uncurling over and over, clenching his fists. His whole body was rigid, his back completely straight, though I can’t remember a time when Jay DIDN’T have perfect posture.
Danny looked at me, literally looking like he was analyzing my face. He reached out his hand to me, offering to help me up, but his expression was unreadable. Jay’s face went completely red, furious, and his fists clenched and did not unclench.
I grabbed his hand, pulling myself up, but completely uncertain. Well, he didn’t LOOK mad, so it was worth a shot, right? .. Right?
He pulled me up, and set me upright. He then looked at Jay, and then at me. I was confused, was he still debating? Hadn’t he just chosen by helping me up?
Lauren, Rebecca, and Jacob stared intently at us, and we all seemed completely frozen for a moment. Lauren looked like she wasn’t breathing, looking for a chance to beat up Jay or the Director. They looked sure Danny was coming with us, but I wasn’t sure they would except him back THAT fast, would they?
Right as that thought ended, Danny seemed to make up his mind. He dropped my hand, which he still had since he had pulled me up, and turned on his heel. He walked toward Jay, who’s face was brightening rapidly and smirked. “Let’s hit it.”

Chapter 7

I stared in wonder after him. How could he be so.. So.. Evil? He looked back at me while they stalked off, and winked at me. I was completely confused after that. Was he winking ‘cause I was stupid enough to think he would join us again or..?
Rebecca hissed under her breath, glaring at the boys as they left. Jacob crossed his arms and watched them go. Lauren on the other hand, looked rather hurt almost, and pulled me back away from them.
I was still staring at them, even as they flitted out the door. I held my left arm, which I remembered vaguely I had gotten slammed onto and I had felt it was broken. “Can we go?” I asked, nearly cringing at the pain that shot through my arm once again.
They all nodded. “Yeah, we need to tell the other agents what happened and to be on the look out for.. Them.” Lauren paused, and pressed a button on her watch. We all felt tingly, and suddenly we were at the HQ.
We all turned to look at her. “How the heck did THAT just happen?” Jacob demanded, still not quite used to the weird feeling.
“She has wayy to much free time.” I grinned at her, before she had started to speak. She shrugged, grinning back at us.
“Pretty much.” She agreed.
We told the agents, who spread to news to everybody in the HQ. We were all sitting down, after I had gotten a cast on my arm, when it happened.
We were all talking and chattering, the conversations melting into each other and blending, nobody really able to make out what one another was saying.
That’s when we had heard a sharp rapping at the entrance door.
The whole room froze.

Chapter 8

We were all frozen, suspended in time for a few moments, like heartbeats. The rapping at the door had stopped for a few short seconds, and then continued for a minute more.
Nobody moved, everybody was in mid-motion. I was the one who broke that, standing up and nearly blushing in embarrassment when every head turned to look at me.
“I’ll get it.” I said in a small voice. Millions of horrible possibilities ran through my head at that moment, Jay, or the Director coming back for revenge, all three of the boys.
I walked over slowly, noticing that the mysterious person at the door had noticed our moment of silence and was quiet too. I placed my hand on the door handle, my heart pounding.
Okay, so if it was one of the evil boys, I was prepared to sock and kick them to the best of my abilities. Hopefully, if it was them, my adrenalin kicked in fast because I was bound to be a terrible fighter with a broken arm.
I turned the lock, my blood pounding in my ears. Everybody was waiting. I opened the door, and shot my fist out, straight into the person’s face.
“Hey!” Danny shouted, holding his nose and staggering backwards. “What was that for?!”

Chapter 9

I would’ve thought that everybody would’ve moved then, but everybody was now frozen with an extra dose of shock. Including me. I stared at him for a long moment, and scoffed.
“What was that for? What was THAT FOR? That was for being the biggest idiot in the history of the world and leaving us like that. That was for choking me and not helping us beat the crud out of those other idiots. That was for being a TRAITOR.”
My words hung in the air for a moment, and he stared in complete, innocent shock at me while still holding his bleeding nose.
“What? I’m not a traitor, well, not NOW anyways.” He tried to quickly explain, while I still blocked his entrance. “Though, I might be dead in a few minutes if you don’t let me in.” He tried to push past me, but I was solid, like a rock.
“Explain please.” I said, my eyes still untrusting.
“I had a plan, when I was trying to decide who to go with, Anna.” He said, raising an eyebrow like my suspicions were completely unexpected. “I was going to go with Jay and the Director, but when I got there, I completely took them by surprise. I like, socked the heck out of both of them. And then I came here because when Jay wakes up he’s going to KILL ME.” He paused. “Now let me in.”
I was still for a moment, and then I felt a hand on my shoulder. Lauren. “Let him in.” She moved my aside easily, and Danny stepped in, shutting the door behind me.
He was still holding his nose. “Geesh, Anna, even with a broken arm you still pack a punch.”
The broken arm, that YOU gave me, thanks a bunch! Anna thought sourly, and was still silent. She went to go sit down, with Rebecca and Jacob.
Everybody stared at Danny, whose bloody nose was now dried, but his nose looked slightly crooked. Had I really broken it?
Danny and Lauren were deeply discussing things, about Jay and the Director and what they had to do next. I sat in complete silence, thinking.
“Wait, Danny, did you say Jay was going to come here?” I suddenly asked.
He nodded. “Yeah, I did, why?”
“Do you have a plan if he does?” I asked, trying to work out the kinks in my head.
He shook his head sheepishly. “No, I really didn’t. Why? Again.”
I grinned hugely. “Because I have one!”

Chapter 10

Everybody was in there places, everything was set up and ready to go. I had told them my plan quickly, and I had gotten praised for my quick thinking. It was rough, but apparently it worked for them.
Danny now lounged on the couch, waiting. He heard the knock at the door, and instantly jumped up. He looked back at the seemingly empty room. “You guys ready?” He hissed, hand on the door. We all gave the thumbs up, and ducked down again. Danny opened the door, wide open, and Jay’s figure appeared.
“I knew you’d be here.” Jay sneered, stepping in and slamming to door behind him with such force that the whole room seemed to shake. He snarled at Danny with disgust. “Traitor.” He jabbed his finger at Danny’s chest.
Danny shrugged casually, playing his part perfectly. “What can I say?” He said. “Once a traitor, always a traitor.” I felt kind of bad listening to this, on account of the fact that I hadn’t forgiven him right away when he came back to help.
Danny gave the signal, which was casually brushing his fingers through his hair. And that’s when we all sprang into action.
I leaped up, slamming my foot down hard. Suddenly, little metal cuffs came out of the floor, wrapping around Jay’s ankle while Danny backed up rapidly to get out of the way.
Jay was bewildered. And then Lauren jumped up, slamming down on the ground. Cuffs came up again, but this time they wrapped themselves around Jay’s arms. He struggled to free himself.
Suddenly, every single agent in the whole room who had been hiding jumped up, and slammed onto the ground at the same time, and a huge barred cage dropped and caged Jay within it.
Jay still struggled to move, and we all advanced toward him, grinning. The agents dragged him off to HQ jail. Again.
Jay shouted at Danny as he was dragged off, face as red as a tomato.
Danny shrugged. “What can I say? Once a traitor, always a traitor.”

Chapter 11

It was a while later, and we were still at the HQ, and we had all told our parents we were spending the night at friends houses.
“So,” I said hesitantly while we chatted. “We never decided who the new Director should be.” We all nodded, slowly. No, we had not picked one.
Lauren sighed. “I personally think all this is tearing us apart, wanting to be the new Director,” Lauren sighed.
Danny, Rebecca, Jacob, and I all nodded in agreement. Danny suddenly perked up. We all looked at him, he had his familiar Danny grin again.
“I have an idea,” He started while we stared at him expectedly. “Why can’t we all be the new Directors?” He asked.
“We’ve thought of that,” Jacob murmured. “They said we couldn’t..” Rebecca finished his sentence for him. “But I bet we could convince them we should.”

Last edited by Jingle Bell Branch! on Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:56 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!)   Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:45 pm

Woah. xD Niice. MOAR.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!)   Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:46 pm

I finished a whole story in one night, now hush up and be paietent. Let me at least wait for two more comments from different people. xDD
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!)   Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:37 pm

One: I loved the preface.

Two: I have a feeling Jacob's going to win it... xD Plus, I loved it!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!)   Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:43 pm

MOAR
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!)   Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:44 pm

Dang, if I am to abide by my own rules, I have to go write the next chapter. *off branchie goes*
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!)   Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:46 pm

-slaps with a fish- Good, peasant! Make the chapters extra long, but do it fast! CHOP CHOP!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!)   Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:08 pm

UPDATED! Happy now, crazy children? xD
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!)   Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:29 pm

Yay! That bit about my evidence is the truth. XD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!)   Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:30 pm

xD Hehe. 'Nobody could ever be like Danny.. Ever.' Lol.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!)   Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:14 pm

LOLZ. xD

I'm guessin' Jacob. xD

You lucky ducky.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!)   Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:39 pm

Hmm.. Maybe, you never know! I have a plan in mind about it, but I'm scared the person in the story will hurt me. xDD I put a poll up! =D
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!)   Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:48 pm

Due to my computer being stupid and not loading, I shall post the chapter here. =D

Chapter 2

Rebecca, Jacob, Lauren and I all groaned. We didn’t want to go through THIS again. The whole group cautiously crept inside. We all noticed right away that the building was old, very old.
The floor boards creaked under our feet, the paint peeled from the walls and it smelled musty and of moth balls. I was a little bit afraid that the whole building was unstable, but hey, they wouldn’t let us in here if it wasn’t.. Right?
We searched the whole bottom floor, turning it over completely. Everything was out of place by the time we were done. We were all panting.
“There’s.. Five.. Freaking.. Floors.” Jacob complained, grumbling. Rebecca, Lauren, Danny and I all nodded in response.
“Onto floor number two.” I muttered, and we all piled into the elevator. It creaked under our weight, and I was sure it was going to snap at any second.
As soon as it reached the first floor, I was the first to dash out. I was completely terrified and next time, I was using the stairs, even if it meant more work.
They all came out after me, and the elevators doors closed with a creak and groan, and went back down to the bottom floor, the lobby.
Suddenly, we all heard loud cackling, and we all spun to see Jay and the Director standing to the right side of us, on the faded reddish carpet.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!)   Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:59 am

I loved it! Stupid cliffhanger. I'm expecting Chapter 3 when I get home from school around 4:30.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!)   Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:02 am

Actually, you get Chapter 3 RIGHT NOW. But, just warning you, it's the biggest cliffhanger yet. Enjoy!

Chapter 3

We all sprang into action, nearly in sync. Rebecca and Jacob paired up, going toward Jay. Lauren was instantly by my side, edging toward the Director, the man we’d all once trusted. Danny stood near us both, waiting to help, I assumed.
The Director sprang, knocking Lauren to the side and wrestling with her. Lauren struggled, but he was a grown man, and she was a 16 year old girl. It all happened in slow motion then.
The Director had a well aimed punch toward her face, and I was staring in horror. It was nearly to her face when I was able to move myself again.
I jumped, getting in front of Lauren. The punch hit my shoulder, and I tackled the Director, sending him spiraling backwards.
Lauren went to help Jacob and Rebecca who were having more trouble, and threw a thankful glance at me. What are friends for? Saving their friends from evil people, of course. Heh.
I was tussling with the Director, and winning, when I felt it. I was about to sock the Director in the nose again, probably about to break it when I felt a cold hand on my shoulder.
I looked over at Jay, who was fighting my friends and instantly was confused.
I was yanked backwards by my shirt collar, cutting off my air for a few seconds before I hit the ground with a thud. My eyes shut, pain flooding through me.
I slowly opened my eyes, feeling like it took much to much effort. I looked up at the hand that was still on the back of my shirt collar. I slowly looked up the arm, slowly now, and up into the face, who stared back at me.
It terrified me, completely and utterly terrified me.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!)   Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:57 am

Dun dun DUN!

Sorry but I felt the need to do that. :P
STILL loving it, but I won't bug you for more like SOME people. xD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!)   Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:43 am

xDD The chapter will be up after school today. ^^
~~~~
Edit ~ UPDATED! ^^ I managed to finish it before school, and I hope you love that I left you on ANOTHER cliffhanger. But at least you found out who it was. >=D
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!)   Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:02 pm

Whoever voted for Danny was really wrong. xD

Dang you Socky.

I loved it and I'm starting to get mad about these cliffhangers. xD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!)   Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:47 pm

SOCKY. HOW DARE YOU. YOU KILL ANNA AND I WILL MURDER. xD

*whines*
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!)   Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:32 pm

>=D Haha, you liked it? I got inspired when Socky said, "The innocent go first," And later I was like.. "What if they aren't innocent at all?" xDD
I'll put the new chappie up ASAP.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!)   Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:08 pm

Updated! Yeah, yeah, another cliffhanger, but if it hadn't then the chapter would've been like, SUPER long. xD
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!)   Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:07 pm

WHOA.

WHOAWHOAWHOAWHOA.

I...AM SO...EPIC. XD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!)   Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:52 pm

Updated! =D
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!)   Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:55 pm

NOOOOOOOOOO! I'M SO EVIL!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!)   Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:00 pm

Teehee. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!)   Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Computer Friends 6 ~ By: Branch (Chapter 11 Up. STORY FINISHED!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next