RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!) Empty
PostSubject: Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!)   Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:13 am

Author's Note ~

Okay, so I passed this burnt down house in the car the other day, and this little alleyway, right?
And then I got home, still thinking of it and Vixen, in our Agent Powers roleplay had Lauria be roleplayed.
I thought of how Lauria had made the agency, and hey, this little story was born.
Hopefully it's okay that I used Lauria, and Vixen if it's not, just say so and I won't write this anymore.
Anyways.. Enjoy.

~ Branch

Introduction

You’ve heard the tales of Anna, Danny, Jacob, Lauren and of course Rebecca, haven’t you? The Computer Friends, they were nicknamed by there friends, because none of them knew each other until RPC and then figuring out the agency.
But you haven’t heard from the other character, the very important character, in fact without her the agency probably wouldn’t have ever started, and the gang might’ve never met?
Who is this other person, this very mysterious person? Lauria Glenn of course, Lauren’s older sister, the starter of the whole entire agency.

Chapter 1

Lauria Glenn groaned, blinking in the bright dawn light. She rubbed her eyes, groaning again, her stupid school schedule must be messing with her system. She looked up, and nearly screamed. Lauren, her little sister, and the most annoying person in her life by far, was in her room and messing with her things.
“Get out, get out, GET OUT OF MY ROOM.” Lauria commanded, furrowing her eyebrows, still drowsy. Her straight, but tangled blond-brown hair hung slightly in her face.
Lauren frowned, looking up at her sister. “Aw, c’mon Laurie, can’t I stay?” Lauren had the most innocent of faces, her voice not quite high enough to seem like she was only in the third grade.
Lauria breathed in deeply through her nose, and breathed out slowly through her mouth, trying to calm herself. This was something, not known to them now of course, but something that Lauren would catch onto a lot when she got older.
“Lauren, first off, never call me Laurie ever again, and two, please leave, maybe later.” Lauria said dismissively. Lauren frowned again, and left the room without a word. Lauria frowned at her lockless door, she was in the sixth grade, she deserved one, and especially with that snooping sister of hers.
Lauria needed to get out of the house, and badly. She threw on some clothes, though taking her time to make sure everything matched and went well together. Now that she was in sixth grade, her friends warned her that she would have to worry about these things. She then ran down the stairs quietly, hoping Lauren had gone back to sleep, and scribbled out a note quickly for her mother, it read;

Dear Mom,

I went outside to go.. Explore, sort of. I’ll stay near the neighborhood, promise, and I’ll be back soon, I need a breather.

Love, Lauria

Lauria looked over her note two times, and then nodded, putting it down on the paper and dashing through the door before Lauren could hear her and beg to come. She breathed in the crisp fall air, the orange, brown, and red leaves crunching under her feet as she headed toward her goal. Okay, so she really wasn’t supposed to be going this far from her neighborhood, nor going toward a dangerous house like this, but it was thrilling to Lauria as she approached the house with caution.

Chapter 2

It isn’t like the house wasn’t safe, it had been burned down, and was now boarded up. Lauria could see where the flames had licked the once very pretty, cream colored siding. She saw where the fire had burst through the windows, and could still smell a tiny little smidge of smoke, as if the fire had been recent.
Lauria approached the house, staring up at it. She ducked under the caution tape, and froze, thinking she heard a noise. She glanced over at the little alleyway, to the right side of the house. It was plain to see the flames had spread slightly, managing to lap the very tops of the fence boards. Lauria thought she saw the heads of two other people there, whether they were kids or adults, she couldn’t tell from here.
The two came around the side of the fence, looking curiously at Lauria. While they stared at her, debating something, Lauria was able to get a good look at them both.
The first, a girl, had very tan skin. She had dark, curly brown hair that reached to about her waist. And from the looks of her clothes, her favorite color combination seemed to be green and yellow.
The other, obviously a boy, was slightly taller. He had pale, pale skin, unlike the girl. His hair was messy, and jet black, and his eyes were deep green.
The girl spoke first. “What are you doing here? Don’t you know you aren’t supposed to be here?”
“I.. I .. What do you mean?” Lauria asked. She felt there was sort of something else implied in her words, then just the fact it was probably dangerous to be in and near the house.
The boy looked at the girl, his eyebrows furrowed curiously. “She doesn’t know?” He paused. “I guess we can show here, if she doesn’t want to join, we can just wipe her memory.”
Now, I was deathly afraid and confused. I really wish there was somebody around in case I needed to scream or something. I followed as they seemed about to go into the house.
The girl spun around. “Oh, we haven’t introduced ourselves.” She passed to grin lightly. “My name’s Annie Marie Jones.”
The boy looked around, obviously irritated they weren’t making progress into the house. “Oh,” He said, blinking. “Of course. My name is Jaybird Simmons, but call me Jay. I do NOT know what my mother was thinking.” He rolled his eyes.
“I’m Lauria Glenn. Just Lauria.”

Chapter 3

As we made our way into the house, Annie had turned to me. “Wait, Lauria? Aren’t you Lauren’s older sister?” She asked curiously.
I raised my eyebrow, and then smacked my forehead. “Oh, duh! That’s why Marie Jones sounds familiar, you’re Annabelle’s older sister, aren’t you?”
Annie nodded. “Yeah, aren’t they like best friends? How odd, we met each other finally.”
Jaybir- I mean Jay. Jay rolled his eyes. “And they both HATE Jay’s guts, then again, I can see why.” He exchanged looks with Annie that Lauria did not understand.
We finally were in the house now, and Lauria was completely awestruck. There were like, computers and actual civilization inside. Nobody seemed to be there though, and Lauria looked at Jay and Annie.
“We’re thinking of starting an.. Agency, I guess you could call it, for us kids. There are actual ‘evil’ people out there, you know.” Annie said dismissively. Jay rolled his eyes, and pulled Lauria over to the computer to explain.
He pulled up a list. It listed two people, Annie and himself, and nobody else. And then on the other list, there were multiple people, some by the names of Mitchell, Cory, Jacob, and then some odd name .. Alwein? Weirdness.
“So, Lauria,” Annie said, after giving a short little tour, explaining things. “Will you become an agent?”
Lauria paused, while they both stared intently at me. “Uh.. Erm.. Sure. Yes, yes I will.” She said uncertainly. She then looked at her watch, and nearly fainted, something Lauren could also catch onto in the future.
“I really have to go, I’ll be back tomorrow, I promise. Kay?” Lauria said, they gave short nods, and she sprinted off.
But before she reached her house, she saw a little mini Jay. He looked about Lauren’s age, maybe slightly older. She saw Lauren chasing after him, furious, and then she felt something on the back of her head, and then..
She was out like a light.

Chapter 4

When Lauria blinked awake, the mini Jay was typing furiously away at a computer. She recognized the burnt down house, and I felt groggy. She looked around, and thought she saw Lauren’s face flash in the window and then disappear.
Lauria was convinced she must be going crazy.
Mini Jay grinned, turning to Lauria. “Tsk, tsk, finally, you’re awake sleepy head.” He got off the computer chair, stalking over to me, trying to stand up tall with his hands behind his back.
Lauria raised an eyebrow, and couldn’t stifle her hysterical giggles. He sounded so cute, and was so tiny, hehehe. If he was all so innocent, why was she tied up against the wall? Tied up well, nonetheless.
So Lauria glared at the little freak, rolling her eyes. “Untie me, NOW.” She demanded, using the tone of voice that usually freaked Lauren out and got her to leave my room.
He shook his head slowly. “I’m afraid I can’t do that, my dear.” He said, smiling.
Lauria flinched away from him. What the heck was the pipsqueak doing calling her ‘dear’? She could see why Anna and Lauren hated him now.
“Let me go, NOW.” Lauria demanded again, just before there was a loud crash from the kitchen area. Mini Jay held up his finger, indicating he’d be just a moment.
When he left, Lauren popped up from behind the couch, and scurried over to her. She had a pocket knife in her hand. Much as that disturbed Lauria, she was glad to feel my fingers again, she swore her circulation was being cut off.
Both girls suddenly snapped their heads up when Mini Jay came crashing through the hallway. “YOU IDIOT!” He was shouting at Lauren. He rushed over, about to tackle her, but Lauren smacked her fist through the air and he landed in a heap.
“Sissy,” Lauren muttered, tying him up and rushing outside. She grabbed my cell phone out of my pocket, dialling the number for Annie. Lauren explained what happened quickly, and told her to hurry over.
Lauria looked at her curiously. “Erm, Lauren? Where did you learn how to fight like that, how’d you know where I’d be, and where in lord’s name did you get a POCKET KNIFE?”
Lauren waved her hand dismissively. “Wayy to much freetime, way to much freetime, and I stole your allowance.”

Chapter 5

Mini Jay was wriggled, trying to get out of Annie’s grip, but it was firm. She set him on the ground beside Jay, who looked depressed in Lauria’s opinion. Jay took Mini Jay, his hands firmly on his shoulders so he couldn’t move.
“Do we have to wipe Lauren’s memory, then?” Lauria asked curiously. “Since she’s not supposed to know?” Lauren rolled her eyes and stood up taller.
Annie and Jay seemed to have another silent conversation. Annie shook her head slowly. “No, I think we actually need her. She might be a valuable agent.” Lauren stood on her tiptoes, trying to be as tall as possible. She smirked at Lauria, grinning wildly.
“I get to be an agent too! Just like you Lauria, just like you!” Lauren chimed, and her older sister couldn’t help but smiling at her little copy cat, her cute little copy cat.
“You can’t tell anyone, nobody else can find out, for now. Until we get more agents, and I think all three of us,” Jay pointed to Annie, Lauria, and himself, “Should be the Directors, we run the whole agency.”
The whole group nodded, except for Mini Jay, who was still trying to struggle.

Epilogue

It was weeks later when it happened. Annie and Jay both, just, disappeared completely. They seemed to have disappeared from the face of the earth. The HQ, as they called it now, had been built on and renovated greatly.
Mini Jay had run away, in the middle of the night, never to be seen again, for the moment. And Lauren keeps her secret well, she hasn’t told Anna yet. Yet, she might someday, when she needs to.
Lauria only runs the HQ at the moment, but she’s looking for her friends, her family. She will determined, because Lauria Glenn does not give up, and never will.

Last edited by Brr-anch! on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:02 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!)   Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:16 am

Oooh I loved it. Very descriptive. :D
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!)   Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:20 am

Thanks! I apologize for the shortness of the chapter, but it'll get more exciting, I promise. xD
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!)   Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:22 am

I love the name Lauria (like a mix of Lauren and Maria...)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!)   Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:26 am

I didn't make it up, it was completely Vixen's charrie, but she's amazing like that, with plots AND names. xD Anyways, more should be up tomorrow, as soon as my homework gets done.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!)   Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:32 am

Lol. I'm not really sure how good I am at plots or names. The only plot that actually worked for me was the shapey-shifty one, and the only part of Arabelle Jett Valdori that I came up with was the Valdori part. xD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!)   Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:59 am

Okay, I lied, I got it up before school. xD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!)   Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:49 pm

Ooh. Pwned, dude. Jaybrird? *laughs head off*

Heh. Just thought that was creative. xD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!)   Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:54 pm

xDD Yesh, Jaybird, because his mother is INSANE. As you can see. Lol. I hope he never reads this.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!)   Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:38 pm

GASPINS! Moar please! jaybird
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!)   Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:08 pm

MOAR has been added. xDD AND DON'T MAKE FUN OF THE NAME. I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!)   Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:14 pm

Ha, Alwein.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!)   Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:23 pm

OH NOES
MOAR PLZ!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!)   Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:37 pm

Soon, I have to go to the store to buy my 'secret' (it's not really secret anymore to .. anyone xD) santa a gift for Friday, when I get back, I'll write, write, WRITE LIKE THE WIND!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!)   Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:51 pm

Oh I hear ya. My secret "snowflake" is no longer a secret anymore. I got orange soda today though. Mmmm...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!)   Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:51 pm

Okay, I lied, I got it before I went to the store. xDD More after the store. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!)   Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:55 pm

Tomorrow I get candy! xD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!)   Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:59 pm

Heh. So me, beating the heck out of people. ^^ Luff it.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!)   Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:24 pm

WEWT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!)   Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lauria's Story : Fate (Computer Friend's Based) ~ By: Branch (FINISHED!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC Artist's Corner :: RPC Library-
Jump to: