RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!))

Go down 
+2
Ω ViolentSong Ω
kieran c:
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!)) Empty
PostSubject: Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!))   Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!)) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:27 pm

(( Ok.. This story is about me, only I have a different name, and a tweaked appearance and such. Vixen is also in it, I am using her username in it wih her permission. I think its gonna be really cool farther into the plot. =) ))

Preface

My name is Annabelle. Or Branch. Why you ask? Well, I'm a computer and internet addict so to speak, and I'm a member of a website, and my user name is Branch on there.
It kind of has a ring to it, doesn't it? I have a best friend on there, but I don't know her in real life, only through the internet. Her user name is Vixen, but I call her Vix mostly.
We're perfect friends for each other, and talk all the time. The thing is, she lives in Wisconsin, and I live here in Washington.. Time difference. Anyways, on with the story!

Chapter 1 - Surprise Summer

I sighed, and dashed to the computer, beating my sister who grumbled in defeat, and drifted away. I grinned in triumph, and brought up a internet page. I checked my email, all the usual stuff, and grinned. I typed in my favorite website, and hit enter. The screen flicked, and the homepage appeared.
My one and only place of peace, and I could hang out with friends, and not be pestered by all of the normal day troubles. Vixen was on, I noted, and clicked onto the chatbox. I sighed in, and grinned. Vixen was there as well.

Vixen: Hey Branch!!
Branch: What's up?
Vixen: Nothing, what about you, Branch?
Branch: Summer vaction. -Groan- My parents are making me go somewhere I have NO CLUE WHERE.
Vixen: OMG. We are like.. TWINS.. Or something, I'm doing the same thing. I have to go to pack though.. Bye!
Branch: Twins. I gotta go to. BYEE!

- Branch & Vixen have been logged out of CHATBOX -

I clicked the page off, and slowly went to my room. I packed in a sluggish manner, and got my pj's on. EARLY. I switched the lights off, and slipped into bed. EARLY. I thought summer was supposed to be FUN. C'mon for crying out loud, somewhere unknown with your parents? Ugh. I soon fell asleep, and was lost in my dreams.
~~~
Vixen slid out of the computer chair, and climbed the stairs to her room. She packed, in a swift manner. She was leaving tomorrow, amd just wanted to get it over with. No computer for two months at least, and no Branch or anybody. She groaned, and slipped on a t-shirt and pajama pants, and got into bed. She fell asleep in moments, and was dreading the next day the moment her head hit the pillow. Her light brown, and straight hair was all over the place and wild as she mumbled in her sleep. "Branch.. I really nweed a lwaptop.."

Chapter 2 - Early Mornings & Plane Rides

I awoke the next morning with my mom hovering over me and shouting at me. “We're gonna be late! GET DRESSED ANNABELLE!” She yelled loudly, and I scrambled up and out of bed quickly.
I slipped on my clothes still half asleep, and brushed my tangled brown hair. I sighed, and grabbed my bags and my parents and I were out the door in mere minutes. I looked at the sky, still dark and milky brown, you could barely see stars still.
We got in my parents shiny brown truck that was nearly invisble except the headlights as we drove down the street. I closed my eyes and before I knew it we were at the airport, and my mom was shaking me softly.
“Annabelle, wake up! We have to get on the plane soon!” She said loudly, shaking me even more. I jumped up, slipped my backpack on, and we entered the airport quietly, lights hurting my eyes.
-*-*-
Vixen awoke slowly, blinking the bright light out of her eyes. “GET UP.” Her father commanded, and Vixen jumped at his deep voice. She got her things on sluggishly and followed her parents out the door.
Getting into the copper colored Volvo her parents owned, she stayed awake, unlike Branch. She thought of her the whole ride, and wished she had a laptop. She sighed at the car screeched to a stop, and they got out of the car.
-*-*-
My mother sighed, the flight was delayed due do the rain and wind. I grinned to myself, and sat in a chair, listening to my iPod. I wondered what Vixen was doing, most likely going on her vacation, which was SURE to be better then mine.
Vixen was on a plane, but first she was flying to Washington, and the getting on another plane. “Hey!” Vixen said to herself. Branch lived in Washington! But the chances of meeting her online buddy with slim. She sighed again, and stared out the window as they took off.
Clouds streamed passed the plane, and they darkened as the plane started the desend into Washington. Rain drops fell helter skelter as the plane landed with a loud thump onto the ground, and Vixen awoke with a start. “6:00 in the morning.” Vixen muttered, shaking her light brown and messy hair out of her face. Her parents sat right next to her, and she exited the plane with her backpack and parents at her side.
I sat wide awake in the chair, and watched the different people get off the plane. I'd always liked to watch people, their faces, everything. I watched, and while I did, I muttered to herself. “I'd much rather be with Vixen and role playing with Stripepaw and Amberheart.”
I didn't notice, as I said this, a young girl, about my age, spinning around and looking at me with wide eyes. The girl walked over, her parents with confused faces. The girl came up, I heard her, and spun around. I was now confused, just like her parents.
“Branch.” The girl said. The simple word hung in the air, and it hit me like a whirlwind. My username! Mine! Who would know that I was Branch, I'd never shared pictures or anything. She must've overheard me about the role playing, but that ment only ONE THING..
“Vixen!” I said in shock and surprise. My dark brown hair was wild looking, and my mouth was open in an 'O' or shock and happiness. Was it really her? Was it really Vixen? I fixed my hair briskly with my fingers.
Vixen nodded, and both our parents were staring at us, and then at each other, and back again at us. Her light brown hair was perfectly straight, and her eyes were a soft green blue. Mine were a dark chocolate brown.
“How do I know your not lying?” I asked softly, I wanted to believe it so badly, but was it true. The girl grinned, “Ask me a question.” I nodded, a smile sprang to my lips. Questions? I loved doing that.. I would do something trival.
“What is the name of the evil character in JointClan, and what is my famous charrie's name?” I asked, a challenging glint in my eye. Both our parents looked at us like we were crazy, parents, they don't understand computer these days.
“Mellowheart. Branchstripe. And my famous charries on JointClan is Amberheart and Lionstar.” She answered. THAT WAS VIXEN! I practically tackled her in a hug, and our parents walked up and introduced themselves. I had found my friend, my best friend, from WISCONSIN! YAY!

Chapter 3 – Canada & Joined at the Hip

We were instantly best friends, like we had known each other all our lives, Vixen and I. We were joined at the hip, and our parents, much as they tried, couldn't tear us away from each other. Vixen and I asked each other questions, favorite colors, favorite songs, favorite foods. We knew everything about each other.
We found out where we were going. Canada. Wow. We didn't really care, we just thought it might be something cool. Like Arizona. We boarded the plane later that day, Vixen and I sitting next to each other, and our parents sitting relatively close to each other.
“This is like, amazing, you know.” Vixen said, and I nodded in agreement.
“I'm still shocked, I can't believe it! We're staying in the same hotel!” I cheered happily, a grin quickly springing to my lips.
“Yeah. I wonder if anything exciting with happen to us, like in JointClan, or something.” Vixen mused, and we both looked out the window. The plane ride had flew by, and we were slowly going toward the ground.
“Something exciting.” I repeated, and pulled on my hair. What exciting could happen in CANADA? Well, Vixen and I, we were about to find out.
The plane soon hit the airport ground with a lurch, and we all got off the plane, Vixen and I so close together you would have thought we were long lost sisters meeting up for the first time. Well.. Best friends meeting up for the first time.
Computer Friends. Computer BFF's.
We paraded through the airport, and dodged the many people that were dotted all around. Vixen and I noticed a shorter and blond haired boy, for some reason, the boy felt.. Familiar.

Chapter 4 - Realization

It was around 4:00 in the morning when I woke up, a nightmare. We had gotten to the hotel, but the blond boy was still on our minds, and maybe we had a right to worry. I sat up straight in my bed, the relization finally hitting. Vixen was already awake, as if expecting me.
"Vixen.. I think.." I started, but I was cut off, Vixen interupted me. "The kid was from RPC.. I was thinking that to. I think I might know who.." She was cut off, not by me though.
There was a rapping at the door, and then it stopped abruptly, and there was something was slipped under the door. We rushed over, and I picked up the note. I read it aloud, shaking;

I know who you are. Branch and Vixen, you really should call eachother your real names. Its payback time, I may not be able to do this to all RPC, but to you, at least.

I stopped at the signed name, I was to afraid to say the name. It was like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter world. Vixen and I said it quietly at the same time, the note was signed: Alweinfang
Vixen gasped, and I felt ready to scream. He must be here, in the hotel. In Canada. Here. "What is he going to .." I started to say, but Vixen was deep in thought. "Something bad, something very bad, Branch. We need to be careful/" We couldn't sleep the rest of the night, and we thought we would just sleep in. We had no idea what was comign in the morning.

Chapter 5 - Missing & AWESOME FRIEND

Vixen and I hadn't gotten any sleep last night, and shockingly enough, our parents hadn't knocked on our door yet to get us up for breakfast. Hmm.. That was very strange.
I finally got up, towing Vixen along with me, and went next door, our parents rooms. The first sight we saw, was not exactly a pretty one. The door was broken, and open. My stomach did a summer salt along with a flip.
Our parents weren't there, but there was a note, scrawled in messy green ink. I picked it up;
“ Yes, I've taken your parents. You want to find them? Your gonna have to find me first, which will not be an easy task.

Alweinfang “

We read aloud, he took our parents. HE TOOK OUR PARENTS! I felt like fainting. I wanted to scream, and strangely, Vixen looked fine. She had an almost calm face, and she turned to me. “Branch, come here.. I gotta show you something.”
followed her out into our room, and looked into her backpack. She pulled out at least six huge wads of rolled up cash. She grinned sheepishly. “Yeah, I'm kinda rich. My parents aren't, but I found this.. When I was kinda exploring.” Vixen explained quickly. My reaction was obvious, my eyes bugged out and my jaw dropped. “And when exactly were you going to tell me this?” I demanded.

She shrugged. “When I needed to, like now.” She answered, and picked up her cellphone, and called somebody. “Yeah, I'd like a limo, over at the Hilton Hotel, and fast.” She closed the phone. I was staring at her, in total disbelif. The person I thought I had known so well.. Decode lyrics played in my head. I looked at her, and she took my hand. “Come on, the car will be here any minute. We gotta go somewhere.” She said, and I followed, numb. My whole body numb.
We got in a car, no, a limo. We drove, and reached a house, Vixen walked inside. We went to a room with alot of computers, and one giant one showed the homepage of RPC. I gaped. "What? I have alot of free time." Vixen said.

Chapter 6 - Finding the creeper ((XD))

" Vixen. YOU ARE THE COOLEST PERSON I'VE EVER MET!" I said in awe, and she hopped on the computer. "Hand me the file bucket." She commanded with authority. I nodded, and handed it to her. She flipped through it, I saw Branch, Runa, Jake, Ginger.. Everyone on RPC! Finally, she flipped to Alweinfang. It said, like, everything about him! "It is official. My life sucks and yours rocks." I said, and she opened the file. She found a little device, and clicked a red button. The screen changed, and it showed a little outline of Alwein on a map. I grinned.
Vixen smiled. "And there he is. We just have to keep tracking him. We're gonna need a discise." Vixen said, and we went to another room. I practically fainted, it looked like Miley Cyrus's dressing room. (But with WAYY better clothes.) "Pick an outfit, doesn't matter to me.' Vixen said, and I jumped into a pile of clothes.
---
A while later, we were all dressed. I was wearing a plain black t-shirt, with a gray hoodie and black skinny jeans. I kept my normal shoes, which matched quite well. Vixen looked like my twin, and it was amazing. "We have to go, Alweinfang is moving fast." Vixen said, and we hopped in another car, she clapped her hands and she put the car on auto drive. It started driving itself from the cowardenits that Vixen put in, I was stunned, but I would have to get used to it.
"Vixen?" "What?" "You are, like, amazing!" Vixen nodded, and shrugged, " I guess," She said, and we pulled up behind a sleek black car. Alwein.

Chapter 7 - Secret Agents

"You know, I played games like a spy when I was younger." I randomly said, and Vixen raised an eyebrow. "Have you ever wanted to be a real one?" Vixen asked, and I saw something gold in her hands. She held it up, and it was a badge. AGENT V - Top Spy - Was what it read, I wasn't surprised. "I have, yes." I admitted, and Vixen handed me a gold badge as well. It read - AGENT B - SPY IN TRAINING I grinned, and looked at her. "Awe-Some. Thanks. SO.. Who is training me?" I asked, cocking my head. "Me, of course. And this is a bit of training, I guess you could call it." Vixen said, and we got out of the car. We were parked in front of a warrehouse, Vixen looked almost concerned. "Stupid hideout stuff." I heard her mutter, "Alwein has been on the agents top most wanted list for a while now. I think we may be able to catch him." Vixen whispered, as we strolled into the warehouse.
It was like Vixen's house, only with an eerie feeling to it. We looked around, no Alwein, no parents. Suddenly, Vixen spun around. Last thing I remember, was seeing Vixen turn back around and try to warn me of something, and then I blacked out. I was out like a light. Real spy, eh?

---
Cliff. Hanger. POST AND GET MORE MY FRIENDS!! xDD

Last edited by Stripepaw on Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:16 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!))   Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!)) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:29 pm

nice....right more...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!))   Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!)) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:03 pm

Thanks! Its more interesting as we go on, trust me! =)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!))   Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:46 am

then right more!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!))   Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:41 pm

A.W.E.S.O.M.E. You know me so well. xD

----

You found a letter to the mystery word!
The letter is: E

Last edited by Vixen on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!))   Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:23 pm

xDD Chapter 1 won't be up for a little bit though, I have to re-write the WHOLE chapter because I messed it up by accident. =P
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!))   Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:07 pm

Chapter 1 added!! =)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!))   Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:15 pm

Grrr... MOREEE! ;)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!))   Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:27 pm

xDD Ok, ok, soon!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!))   Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:41 pm

I added more for your pleasure! Now I have to write Chapter 3.. xDD
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!))   Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!)) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:09 am

Did this really happen?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!))   Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!)) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:14 am

No, nothing in this story is true except the characters are Vixen and me, only new names, new appearances, etc.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!))   Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!)) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:15 pm

Wow! That's amazing! I love it so much that I made one of my own!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!))   Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!)) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:55 pm

OMG! THat is the coolest thing!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!))   Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!)) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:04 pm

Thanks! Oh really, Runa? COOL!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!))   Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!)) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:38 pm

CHAPTER 3 ADDED! Hope you like. >=) I has a plot idea.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!))   Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!)) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:51 pm

Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! Who is the boy?!?!?

(Oh, and he is someone from RPC, Or if you ever need to use people from RPC, Feel free to make a character that's me. I really don't care.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!))   Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!)) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:59 pm

Thanks.. I think I have a small idea of who it is.. =) I now have to write the next chapter.. SOON! =)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!))   Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:53 pm

OMG. Add more!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!))   Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:44 pm

I will soon. Vix knows who it iss!!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!))   Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:12 pm

Yea, I do. And it evill......>=D
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!))   Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:44 pm

Nice story! I want to know who the boy is!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!))   Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:31 pm

Ok, ok, I shall add more son!
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!))   Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:57 pm

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it! I so knew it!!!! Amazing twist!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!))   Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:58 pm

*Bows* I thought I would add a twist too it, all fun, and then.. BAM! xD I dunno, but I just imagined Alwein with blond hair. xDD Weirdo me. Anyways. More up soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!))   Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Computer Friends - A Story By Branch ((UPDATED LAST CHAPTER ADDED!!!))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next