RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!) Empty
PostSubject: Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!)   Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:41 pm

Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!) Enter

I know...2 others of these! I got permission to use an Idea from Renna.

My name on this is Lauren, yes, that's my real name. SHUSH! It's secret! Don't tell! xD
Annabelle is Branch.

Chapter 1- Good times

Lauren sighed and rubbed her eyes. It was Satuday, and she just woke up. She popped out of bed and went toward te computer. Branch was logged on.

Vixen: BRANCH?!?!? COME IN?!?!?

Branch: I'm here. Guess what?

Vixen: What?

Branch: I'm going to visit relatives! They live in Wisconsin, I've never met them.

Vixen: *gasp* Cool! My cousin is coming. When they're here we are going to Florida.

Branch: weird, thats what my parents said, but vise versa. Odd. Just a sec. I have ther phone #. Lemme call.

The phone rang and Lauren stood up. Her hand shook as she reached for the phone. She answered it. "Hello" She asked.
"Vixen?" Said a voice. "Branch?!?!?!?! OMG!" She sreamed.
Branch sreamed along. Lauren stared at the computer.

Branch: Youve got to be kidding.

Vixen: What...The...fuzz? MY COUSIN?!?!?!

Branch: THis is crazy. Well I g2g. See you tomorrow.[/font]

I logged out and leaned in the computer chair, thinking hard. "No way no way no way." I repeated.

Chapter 2- Upsetting news

"What?!?!?!?!?" Lauren screamed. Today was Sunday, when Annabelle was coming. "THe flight was canceled????!!!" She screamed. Her Dad sighed. "Lauren, I told you. There flight course was changed. They won't be coming until next Saturday!" Lauren shuddered. "It's the same!" She growled. Her hair flew behind her while she ran up to her room. She stormed on to the computer, but to match with her luck, no one was on. She browsed untill her cousin got on.

Vixen: Branch, I can't believe it!

Branch: Totally! I want to see you!!

Vixen: *Sigh* This is crazy. Well, to get my mind off things..

Branch: Yes?

Vixen: JointClan plot?

Branch: *Shrugs* Later. I have to go. Bye

Lauren closed her eyes and focused. "Just wait..." She murmured. She sighed. It was weird, a plane was flying in. It's a regular plane, yes, yes. No one I know in it...
THe plane landed, and for a couple hours it was silence, except for the mewing of Laurens cat, Amber and Storm. Someone knocked on the door. Lauren quietly slumped down, but before she read this on the computer-

Branch: Surprise!

Lauren's eyes widened. She arrived at the door and almost fainted. I girl, smiling with a laptop was there! "Branch?" Lauren gasped. The girl nodded. "Call me Annabelle." She whispered. Lauren gave her a glomp tackle. She rushed upstairs with Annabelle behind her. Someone was logged on. Lauren stopped cold. "Oh, my word." She studdered.

Chapter 3- Wonderful but fake & scary but HORRIBLE!

Lauren stared at the screen Members that RPC missed were rapidly coming on. Then it stopped. She read the names outoud, but one. "Storm, ginger, Socky, Harv, Blue Brawl, Catza, Jet..." She stopped. "Wait, Branch? Huh? Your logged on?" She said. She turned to Annabelle. She shrugged. Lauren peered at the computer. "Anna, those names are written, not computerized!" She gasped. "Someone is righting them, they're aren't really on!" She gasped. Annabelle looked closer. "Weird...wait! A real name.." She froze. "No...." I whispered. The kid logged on the Chat-box.

Alwein.

Alwein: So, Vixen and Branch? Or I should say, Annabelle and Lauren, like my surprise?

Vixen: W-Wh.....

Alwein: *Smile* Just wait....I'll get you...

Alwein is LOGGED OFF

Lauren fainted. Annabelle sighed and closed the computer screen and waited for her to wake up.

She woke up dazed. She blinked. "Alwein....that creep. What did he mean, get you back?" She muttered. "Annabelle, I need to tell you something..." She murmered again. "But first, what's that?" She asked pointing to a paper on the groud. Annabelle slowly went to pick it up. It was on a plain sheet of white paper, with cursive writting. It read-

Dear Vixen & Branch,

Thank your mom & dads, for I'm staying with you! In Lauren's house. I told them you invited me too stay over. Now, I'll get you, both. For helping me become banned!

PAY BACK TIME!

--Alwein

Lauren gasped. "He writes cursive.." She murmmered. odd...Like... She thought, then stopped. Annabelle dropped the note, she was in totally shock. Lauren stared at her door. "OH, MY, GOD." She said, quietly. She rushed to the door and opened it. Sure enough, someone was in the room across. Lauren silently walked out and opened the door. There he was, looking at her personal stuff. She couldn't hold it. She ran in and tackled him, pinning the creep. "What the heck?!?!?" She screamed. "It is the creep!" She gasped, calming down. The boy smiled. He pushed her off. "Surprise.." He whispered. Lauren sat on his bed. "You belong in your OWN house! With..your sister!" She hissed. He raised his eyebrows and grabbed her, firmly. "Pay back.." He murmered, then did something unspeakable. He said something that would change her life, forever....

Chapter 4- Confusement

Lauren sighed. Her conversation with Alwein was terrible. She couldn't believe what he said! She looked at Annabelle, who was also bored to death. Alwein was away for the day, they made him leave. Lauren hadn't told Annabelle her and Alweins secret. She knew about it has herself, but Alwein? Powerful? Like her She rubbed her forehead. Yes, she was elemental. So was Alwein, except he had evil powers. She stood up and gazed at Anabelle. "Anna, Watch." She whispered. Annabelle turned around and raised her eyebrowds. "HM?" She asked. Lauren slowly held up her hand and closed her eyes. Her hand and sleeve dissapeared. Annabelle dropped her pen and stared at the hand. "Woah.." She gasped, then a smile crept over her face. She dissapeared entirly. Lauren's eyes widened. She started to giggle. She made the from become windy and cold! Annabelle was laughing hard. Lauren sighed. So her cousin was elemental too. But then a grim face crept on her and Annabelle stopped laughing. "Alwein too..." Lauren sighed. "Anyway, we can't tell anyone!" She said. Annnabelle nodded. "Time to go to bed." She sighed. Lauren nodded and crawled into bed. She turned the lamp off, and was out cold after the weirdest Sunday ever.

Chapter 5- Figured

Lauren was already up and ready, she was jumping on top of Annabelle. Annabelle fell out of bed and woke up started. Her face was hilarous, with her hair full of static, knots, and feathers! Lauren had a giggle fit that lasted a very long time. After a while, Annabelle was normal, but something was wrong. Lauren had't seem her two cats, Amber and Storm! Well, she knew Amber died, but storm, well, he's been weird. She walked into Alweins rom and sure enough, Storm was there, but no Alwein! Lauren watched wearly as it came, piece by piece, the answer to Amber's death and Storm's absents. She quickly pulled Annabelle in to watch, as her cat turned to Alweinfang! Lauren wasn't surprised, but what did surprise her that Amber was alive! She was dead...unless Alwein can bring dead alive! Odd..... She thought and pulled Annabelle into her room. "Annabelle, my cat is Alwwein, Amber's alive..." Annabelle nodded. "But, that means Alwein has been with me for 10 years!" She gasped. "He must of been stuck, and when you came, he was able to turn back!" Annabelle sighed. Her eyes suddenly widened as Alwein came in the door, not cat, not human!

Chapter 6-Forced

Lauren giggled and fell laughing on the floor. He was half cat and half human!He had a stubby tail, and his skin was slightly orange, he had whiskers and ears! Alwein didn't seem pleased. "Lauren, knock it off!" He hissed. lauren wiped her eyes and stood up, cluthing her stomach in laughter. "My, the spell worked!" She giggled. Annabelle bit her lib to prevent from laughing. Alwein gave an annoyed look and focused his glare on Lauren. She looked away and sighed. "Fine, but get out before I turn into a elephant and stomp you." She grumbled and turned him human. He left quickly, knowing she wasn't joking. She turned to Annabelle, who was gone! She glanced around franticly, as something slide under her door. She crawled to it and turned it over. It was another letter.

Lauren,

Surprised? Want her back? Then never threaten be, and be nice. Also, do these things-

--Teach me your magic
--Let me in your room
--Let me live here, in your house

Don't want too? Then say good bye to Annabelle.

Alwein

Lauren stared at the piece of paper and dropped to her knees. She laid down and rubbed her head. Yes, she had magic only she and Annabelle had, no other person in witch craft. She got up and sat on her bed. She had one power Alwein wanted, and everything else. She looked at the ceiling. No way am I doing those things. I'll get annabelle back my force, he's asking for it! She thought, and smiled. She had the perfect plan.

~~~~

Annabelle only remembered blacking out my a strong force. She woke up in the Witchery hiding Campout, Where people with magic hid. Her legs were numb as it came back to her. Alwein was writting something quickly. He dissapeared and came back without the note. She glanced angerliy at him. She struggled onto her arms and he smiled evily. She growled and felt her hand tingle. she stuck him with poweerful weather force and he blacked out. She glanced around and pulled herself by him. She took the odd figure, that was ovalish and light, out of his pocket. She placed it on her legs and felt the numbing go away. She saw him shift, and hid behind the tents. She looked around as he woke up, confused and angry. She saw something appear by her, that made her smile.

Chapter 7- Crazy ideas!

It was Marcusitraian, magic maker. He gave everyone in witch craft their powers. He also knows everything that goes on. He smiled at Annabelle. "Hello Karatron." He said simply. Karatron, was Annabelle's name that people in the hide out call her. Lauren's was Earoniat. She nodded curtly and went back to watching Alwein. To her surprise, Laurenwas standing over him, she had simply knocked him in the head, making him black out. She dragged his still body into a bush and waited. Marcusitraian did some hibba-jibba with his hands and, just as Alwein was waking up, made him black out again. Annabelle silently rushed to Lauren and clutched her. Lauren sighed in relief and waved to Marcusitraian. She disapeared with Annabelle, hoping the master would take care of the evil thingy. She appeared in her room, Annabelle gazing oround. They had been gone for 2 days! Odd... She thought. Lauren sighed. "Now I need a new cat." She grumbled. "Two, really." She sighed again. Lauren stood up and walked out the door. She left the house and breathed some fresh aitr. She alone went to the pet store and picked out two cats, which she felt a strange reaction with them, like, she needed them.

After she left the store with her two new orange and white Tabbies, Alane and Srana, someone spoke. "Hey!" The stange, hisgh voice said. She looked down. Alana was speaking to her. The cat rolled her eyes. "Shut your mouth, Marcusitraian sent us to watch over you." She spoke aain. Srana nodded. "Alwein escaped." Srana said softly. Lauren nodded. She entered the house, and greeted Annabelle, while the cats explained to Anna. "Well, we'll have to be careful, won't we?" Annabelle said. Lauren nodded slowly. Jeromki, Alwein's name, meant "Sneaky". Alana looked around. "Look, he's up to something, I sense it. He's around.." She muttered. Lauren's eyes widened as she glanced around. He was here.....

Last edited by VinVinva Vix on Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:25 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!)   Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:42 pm

WHOLY SNAPPLE. xDD Awe-Some. I love it so far! KEEP. ON. GOING! xDD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!)   Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:36 am

I know. Soulmates is too similar for my liking, so I'm changing the next part.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!)   Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:00 am

ALWEIN!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!)   Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:34 am

Its Alwein isn't it!
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!)   Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:23 am

Hmmm, Maybe, I was thinking about it being Alwein, but why him? Why not someone else? Someone that CAN be mean or evil.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!)   Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:24 am

If it is Alweinfang, it would be like Runa and my story mixed, kinda.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!)   Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:58 pm

NOT ALWEIN! surprise. Someone else. I figured it out. THEY are a group, actully.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!)   Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:02 pm

WOAH. SHOCK. =O MORE NOW. xDD I need to find out what it is!!!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!)   Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:04 pm

xD Gonna have ta wait. xDD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!)   Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:04 pm

I. CAN'T. xDD MORE SOON at least.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!)   Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:05 pm

Fine. "I'll start now."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!)   Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:07 pm

YAY! YAAYY! YYYAYYYAYYYAYYA! xDD Sowwy, excited.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!)   Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:11 pm

WOAH. ELEMENTAL. WOAH. xDD AWE-SOME. In this one, we have elemental powers, in mine, you have a creepy spyish double life. NIICE. xDD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!)   Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:30 am

I know! So awsome, huh?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!)   Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:52 am

xD Thanks. Knots, static and feathers. =P ALWEIN IS A CAT! xDD OMG. That is so funny, what if he read that? xDDDDD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!)   Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:30 am

Oh well. He could gather his guts to tell me! xD
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!)   Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:12 am

OOOOMMMMGGGG!@!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!)   Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:45 pm

? Okay...complament or not? I mean, your B-thingy is a cat! xDD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!)   Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:03 pm

OMG! AMAZING!!!! more now. xDDd
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!)   Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:01 pm

Later. I gotta post.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!)   Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:05 pm

M'kay! I can wait! =D
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!)   Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:04 pm

OH OH OH I should come in and be like "Alwein has one weakness: (insert weakness here)" THAT WOULD BE SICK! Sorry lol. This story is intense!
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!)   Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:04 pm

OH OH OH I should come in and be like "Alwein has one weakness: (insert weakness here)" THAT WOULD BE SICK! Sorry lol. This story is intense!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!)   Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:47 am

xD I was planning you to come in the story at one point, and you like yell at him....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!)   Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friends of the computer. (chapter 7 added!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next