RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~*~Camp Tumuluk ~*~ Chapter 1 added

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

~*~Camp Tumuluk ~*~ Chapter 1 added Empty
PostSubject: ~*~Camp Tumuluk ~*~ Chapter 1 added   ~*~Camp Tumuluk ~*~ Chapter 1 added I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:13 pm

Chapter 1
Death

Ryan sat bolt upright in his bed, the two gunshots ringing in his ears. He got up and walked towards his wide window to peek out of it. Nothing out of the ordinary. He got some strange idea and quickly walked over to his door, opened it and quietly closed it behind him. Ryan tiptoed across the hall towards were his parents room was. There was a light scent of smoke in the air. He walked over to there bed, expecting them to be alive and slowly breathing. He was wrong. Both of his parents were as stiff as a piece of thick glass. They both had there eyes shut tightly as if they were having a bad dream. Ryan felt a tear roll down his cheek, then they poured. He buried his face into his mothers stomach remembering how gentle she was.
Ryan didn't know how long it was that he had been crying but it had seemed like forever. He felt a warm hand touch his shoulder gently, he looked up and around his shoulder alertly expecting to see the killer. Instead it was a policeman, a middle aged man with little hints of grey hair. "Are you Ryan Clovis?" The man asked quietly.
"Y-yes" Ryan stammered.
"The neighbors called saying the heard a gun shot, did you see anyone or anything unusual?" The policeman questioned.
"No" Ryan replied.
"Ok than, is it ok if we search the house for any evidence of who he is?" The man asked respectfully.
"Fine" Ryan said turning and walking out of the room passing two cops with stretchers for his Mom and Dad. He slowly walked down the stairs and into the main entry hall. His feet carried him out into the snow strewn lawn. When ever he breathed, his breath became clearly visible. He didn’t even notice how cold he was. When he looked up from his feet, a large yellow school bus was rumbling down the street.
Thankfully there was only one police car and an ambulance, if there had been anymore there could have easily been a wreck because of how big the bus was. The bus lurched to a stop in front of his house. Ryan noticed that in large letters the words “Camp Tumuluk” were pasted against the side that was facing him.
The doors opened to the bus, followed by a man no older than 25. The man was wearing a dark brown hooded sweatshirt with the same words on it as the bus had, he was also wearing what looked to be a pair of Dark Grey jeans.
“Hello Ryan Clovis, Camp Tumuluk has gotten information that your parents, Mary and Peter Clovis died tonight of an unsuspected murder.” The man explained.
“Wait, Who are you, and what is Camp Tumuluk?” Ryan questioned
“I’m Greg Clouder, Bus Driver and Assistant Librarian of Camp Tumuluk. Camp Tumuluk is a Camp for Orphans who’s parents or Guardians died” The man named Greg explained.
Ryan nodded, “Yes, I am Ryan” He said thinking that if this was the killer and he was killed at least he would be with his parents.
“So, are you coming or not?!” Greg asked waving towards the bus door.
“Oh, yeah” Ryan said walking slowly out into the street and on through the doors. Expecting the inside to be just like a normal school bus he took home from school, but instead the seats were the size of medium sized couches. He slowly walked over to one and sat down. It was soft a squishy like the couches in his house. He looked behind him a few more rows of seats wear lined up. At the very back, a refrigerator, and microwave were crammed in the corner.
“Are you ready to go?” Greg asked coming up behind Ryan.
“Yeah, may I ask, where are we going?” He asked
“Up into the nearest mountain” Greg explained . Ryan nodded

I hope this isn't to Older kidish because of the small dead person sequence...
Back to top Go down
Economy
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Camp Tumuluk ~*~ Chapter 1 added   ~*~Camp Tumuluk ~*~ Chapter 1 added I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:07 pm

Good! *Addience claps!*
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Camp Tumuluk ~*~ Chapter 1 added   ~*~Camp Tumuluk ~*~ Chapter 1 added I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:20 pm

Very interesting Rain! I love it! Oh and don't worry about the dead person scene since you didn't go into detail then it's perfectally fine, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*~Camp Tumuluk ~*~ Chapter 1 added   ~*~Camp Tumuluk ~*~ Chapter 1 added I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*~Camp Tumuluk ~*~ Chapter 1 added
Page 1 of 1