RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added!

Go down 
5 posters

Should I go on?
YESYESYESYESYES!
The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added! I_vote_lcap80%The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added! I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Sure...
The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added! I_vote_lcap20%The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added! I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Heck no!
The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added! I_vote_lcap0%The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
don't care
The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added! I_vote_lcap0%The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
who wants to read that!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added! Empty
PostSubject: The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added!   The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:01 pm

The Leap

Prologue:

I sat on my bed, reading a book on everything German Shepherd. I flipped the book open on the page with my bookmark with German Shepherd puppies in a basket. Page 152: Agility/Police Training. The reason I loved them was because my dad, Officer Jack, was almost shot when I was only three years old. But luckily, his police dog, Rex, jumped infront and took the bullet in the head, I never met Rex, but he died right after the shot in the brain. My mom knocked on the door. "C'min." I chimed. "Stacey," Mom began. "You know your love fore German Shepherds?" She cooed.
"Yeah?" I closed my book in mid sentence on agility.
"We called a breeder...and-"
"Wait! A breeder? I'm not getting one from a puppy mill!" I growled.
"Too bad...we already got Jack and Kate. Twin puppies...we're picking them up while you're at school tomorrow." Mom sighed.
"Mom...a puppy mill! no! Please!" I begged no to support a backyard breeder.

Last edited by Sorren Fey on Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:58 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added!   The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:10 am

Aww. AND YES I DO TOO READ YOUR STORIES, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF TOAST! XD SO...she wanted one from a puppy mill because puppy mills are bad and she wanted to save a puppy, yesyes? Instead of just getting a puppy from a breeder who would give the dog a good home anyway? Yesyes?
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added!   The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:13 am

Aww, that's a cute story so far. Yes, I think you should continue, Sorren Fey! :D
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added!   The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:01 pm

Chapter One:
Places I hate

My mom strangely asked to drive to school. I answered very shocked. On the way, my mom took the wrong turn, she was reading a slip of paper with handwriting I couldn't understand. "Mom...where are we going?" I gasped as we hit the interstate. "You'll see." She smirked.
Was the paper an address? A note?
We parked near the curb of a jolly red bricked house with a baby yellow garage and gutters. "Oh no! No no no!" I started putting my seat belt back on, Mom stepped out of her door and stood at mine. "Just go!" I mouthed.
She shrugged and walked towards the gate heading to the backyard. A Puppy Graveyard.
"Enjoy your dogs!" I waved as I relaxed and took my seat belt off.
3...2...1! Mom suddenly burst out towards the car and thrust me out. I was in the yard in no time at all! I slumped towards the gate. A smiling middle aged lady with golden hair, in all yellow, including shoes and sunhat and tea-time-gloves. Two over-sized-for-age German Shepherds ran at me, smiling. "You must be Stacey!" The lady shooed apparently Jack and Kate off.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added!   The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:25 pm

Chapter Two:
Killer

While my mom was taking care of leading the dogs to mom's silver Chevy Citation, I was exploring an over sized storage shed in the corner of the yard like backyard. ?I opened the door, cages on cages on cages piling up to the roof with dogs in them. I gasped. I looked in the first one, quite large, but not so large. Happy medium. A large pit bull sat next to small, white Shih Tzu. The poor White dog was lying there...dead...but I only saw the other half, when the pit flipped it over, crimson fur stained it. I gasped louder. I began opening all the cages, jabbing the door to stay open with an empty wine bottle that was dusty in the corner. Suddenly, an angry, large hand landed on my shoulder. "What are you doing!?" Apparently the lady's husband was there. I ran out the gate and into the Chevy, locking all doors. "Floor it mom!" I screamed at her.
"Honey, I'm not driving!" She said.
I looked over, Officer Jack was tipping his hat at me. "Daddy! Arrest that man, please! The dogs! Seven dead,only six alive! And...I need to change Jack's name! i can't have a dog with the same name as my own father!"
"And it is?" He smirked.
I hesitated. "Rex." I whispered. "Should he be on the squad with ya?"
"Your dog, Stace! I'm no murderer!" He was angry. Why Rex? Why'd I have to say that name!? All of doggy vocabulary and that one!

Chapter Three:
Clawing

That night, Kate slept at m feet, I decided to name her Sneezy because every second she needed a tissue! Rex on the other hand made himself comfy under my bed. I heard clawing and felt gnawing under me. "Rex? You 'K boy?" I sat up, shaking. Sneezy growled. "Katey? What's wrong with you, she was foaming, red, blood burning eyes. I bit my pillow. Rex attacked the pillow I was holding, white flashing teeth centimeters from my face. "It's haunted! The room! Rip it Shay!" Sneezy barked at Rex. "Bray! Watch the girl! Kill the spirits around her!" Rex, now named Shay, ripped my chair.
"She knows!" Bray, Sneezy, barked at Shay.
"Of course, two eyes does she not?" Shay cocked his head.
Bray attacked a black shadow, it was shaped as a bear.
"Bray?" I stuttered. "Am I friend?"
"Yes, you can't stay...we'll need to bring to Mala." Bray licked me.
"Master Mala?" Shay gasped, ripping away from the German Shepherd wallpaper.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added!   The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:29 pm

Chapter Four:
Magyc

I crept out the door without my parents noticing. I followed Bray and Shay. "Shh!" They yelled when I asked something.
We finally reached our nearest Super Target, they shooed me in the doors. Shay pushed me behind the butcher counter and made me sit. "Bray, what's happening?" I looked at her an grazed her cheek. "You tried to rescue our others. See the collars we wear?" She laid at my side.
"Yeah?" i rubbed the jagged Amethyst. I also looked at Shay's, Ruby.
"It's our birthstone, all of them had it." Shay popped in, he was ripping the wires in the security box in the freezer.
"What are we waiting for?" I hugged Bray.
"Magyc, our enemy." Bray kissed me.
"I love you." I squeezed her tighter.
Shay walked back in and laid on my other side, Ruby shining. "Well, I killed the security." He was watching the piped on the roof, watching for...it.
"Shay..." Bray began, "you have to go home, Stacey's parents are in danger!" Bray whined.
Shay looked at his ruby. "They're fine! The tracker isn't after them."
"This isn't anywhere right! We need to lure Magyc to Mala!" Bray barked.
"Go to sleep Bray! Please!" Shay curled at my feet.

"C'mon, Stace." Bray brought me out, collar off. "They're chasing our collars!"
"Aren't you puppies?" I asked as we walked along the river, far from the Target.
"Heck! Thousands of years ago we heard that question." Bray laughed. "You OK kid?"
"Oh...yeah....I'm...scared..." I shed a tear.
"I'm sorry we dragged you into this." Her red eyes looked happy and sorrowful.
"It's alright, Bray...It doesn't matter as long as I got you." I sat on a tree stump.
"Honey, let's sleep...well you will...I'll guard you."
"I'm too scared to sleep, Bray...you might get killed, and I may never wake up." I wiped all the tears from my eyes and cheeks.
"I love you, sleep!" She ordered.

I woke up soon, lively and healthy, Bray and Shay fighting. a combination of "You idiot! Are you killing her"s abd also, "I did the right thing"s.
I broke them with a large HEY! The looked at me. "Now, Shay, throw your collar down stream, Mala will give you another! now for you, Bray, calm down. Shay, Bray was right!" I barked. Shay was mumbling as he killed the collar down stream,
"Hate ya, sis!" Shay acted young.
"Look!" I pointed to a large black cat with a red skull on its chest.
"Magyc! Hide Stacey in the woods!" Shay put me on Bray's back. "Run!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added!   The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:15 am

MOAR
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added!   The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:14 pm

Chapter Five:
Pain

On our run, I found a baseball. I don't know why I kept it...but I just wanted to.
"Shh..." Bray commanded. "I hear...racket."
"It's baseball!" I laughed. "Don't tell me you haven't played....Go get tiger!" I suddenly threw the ball out on the field infront of us.
I heard someone say. "Jacob, it came back?" It was a husky voice.
I knew Bray wasn't after the ball, she was shouting as she ran at the voice. "Carmen! Carmen! Koni! Koni!"
She ran up and licked two olden retrievers. Carmen, the female, wore an Emerald. Koni, the male, wore a Diamond.
I looked at Jacob, a tan, boy my age. 15. "Hi...I'm Stacey...you don't want those collars...Magyc's fighting Shay...Oh my gosh! Guys! C'mon! We need to save him!" I led all of them out at Shay, standing there. shocked...lifeless.
"Shay?" Bray asked.
"She...she stole my...powers...I couldn't stop...."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added!   The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:17 am

Ooooh. Keep going!
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added!   The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:25 am

I'll post some more later today
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added!   The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:15 pm

Chapter Six:
Play Ball

I ran with them as if a pack..I felt different...different blood lines it felt like. I felt...faster...
I didn't see Jacob. But then, I saw a third Golden Retriever. "Jacob!?" I looked at the Pearl around his neck. I noticed I was wearing an Onyx. Suddenly, I turned into a white German Shepherd.
"I bit you...You needed it." Bray smirked.
"Cool!" I barked.
Jacob threw the ball with the force from his jaws, it surprisingly hard. Koni ran around the field fast as Carmen grabbed the ball.
"Out!" Shay barked.
Jacob went in center again as Shay hit the ball somehow. He ran, suddenly, Carmen, apparently best catcher, caught it, but is was high in the air. White angel wings were on each back of the retrievers. But for us, the shepherds, we ran at super sonic speeds.
"Out!" Bray called.
I noticed we also had super strength. I guess Mala made up for the wings.
It was my Carmen's to pitch. She threw the ball at Bray. It flew out of the field.
I found out the retrievers also had super speed.
"What homer Bray!" I whooped,
"Not yet." Carmen smirked.
Koni came back holding the ball in his jaws.
"Out!" Shay said.

After two full hours of that, we all went back to the river, but we walked with it to Branchwood Lake. Me and Jacob turned back to the human form in life. We joked as our dogs reviewed on their lives.
"So, your age?" Jacob asked me.
"Fifteen." I smiled.
"Me too." He tossed the baseball up and down in his hand.
Far off in the distance, a duck hunter shot a crane.[
Jacob's head turned up as he turned to Golden Retriever. He flew at super speed. Before you could say "cheeseburger" twice, he returned, crane in hand.
"Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added!   The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:15 pm

Chapter Seven
Lake Branchwod

Me and Jacob were very happy catching fish the whole time.
Suddenly, Shay stood up. "Well...time to go."
"Why-y?" Jacob an I said at the same time.
We sighed and got out of Lake Branchwood. I gasped as a Gryphon flew overhead.
"Wow!" I exclaimed.
"Never been here huh kid?" Carmen turned to me.
"N-no..." I looked in her emerald green eyes. So gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added!   The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:49 pm

Chapter Eight:
Death She Thought

As Shay took us away from the lake, we found some large mountains blocking our path. We walked through passages and caves. Then, when the mountains ended, we were staying close to the rocky wall to avoid the cliffs.
"Koni,how far does it go down?" Carmen questioned.
"Three thousand feet." He answered and got real close to the edge, then came back to the wall. We all sighed with relief that he didn't go falling down the mountain. Jacob made it on sold ground first, then me, then Shay, then Bray, the Koni, then Carmen. I rubbed Carmen behind the ears as I sat on the grass with Jacob, shepherds at my side, Carmen on the other, and Koni by Jacob. We made it through the mountains, which was hard. I thought over and over. Then, Koni interrupted my fantasy.
"My diamond is back on the ledge." Koni growled.
"I'll go with." I said.
When I stood up, the rest followed. We made it at the edge quickly. Koni leaned on the side yet was close to death.
"Koni, be careful!" Carmen was shaky.
"Leave it!" Shay boomed. "Magyc is just tracking those!"
Shay's loudness scared Koni...he fell.
"Koni!" Carmen screamed with an echo of us. "Shay!" She growled.
Shay and Carmen were in the grass, fighting.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added!   The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:56 pm

Chapter Nine:
Mia, Brighten, and Nagi

Jacob and I had to separate the two before two other lives were lost. All of our heads turned to two large, grey Huskies. One was a male with an amethyst, the other was a female with a Topaz. A large, muscular teenager about mine and Jacob's age. "Is this yours?" He asked holding Koni by his jean shirt in his no fingered gloves.
"Koni!" I smiled. I noticed he wore sapphire.
"You guys are all magic too?" Shay wagged his tail.
"What are your powers?" I asked.
"Strength." Said Mia the female.
"And night-vision." said Nagi the male.
"I'm Brighten." The boy shook my hand.
"I' Stacey, and this is Jacob." I pointed to hi. "And the dogs are Shay and Bray, mine, and Carmen and you've met Koni!"

Chapter Ten:
One Love

That morning, we started building a small hut that we all agreed on calling it the "The Shack."
We worked all day. But that evening, at sunset, me and Jacob sat on a hill to watch the sun go down.
We made small talk like what city we come from and ect. The sun went down when we noticed we were holding hands. I blushed first. "Uhh..I gotta go to bed. Bye!" I escaped. Good!
On my way, I bumped into Koni, who had a broken leg from the fall. "Koni! Lay down!" I tried to scoop him up.
"Let me!" the super speedy Jacob scooped him up in is arms.
"Hey! Us shepherds have super strength don't we?" I blushed.
"Uhh...yeah...but so! We have super speed so we can get things done faster!" Said Jacob.
"My mistake here, you guys must have fallen off a cliff too! You guys are best friends!" Carmen snapped.
Carmen soon went away, and we still kept on bickering.
Koni just fell asleep on the ground. "Please just! Guh" I grunted and stomped my foot.
"Fine!" Jacob ran with Koni to The Shack.

That night in my hammock between two trees, I saw a note when I was about to go to sleep. The text was in beautiful Georgia!
Stacey,
I am sorry for earlier today, I was just trying to be a gentleman. The truth is...I like you Stacey...if we were near any sort of civilization, I would love to take you on a date.
~Jacob
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added!   The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:04 am

MORE!!!!!!!! I LIKE IT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added!   The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:15 pm

Chapter 11:
Mala's Appearance

We walked. We swam. We starved. And then I had enough! "Ugh! I am done! I need food!" i bursted out.
"Stace honey, calm down!" Bray licked my hand. I turned into the white German Shepherd followed by Jacob turning into the Goldie. And brighten turning into the red husky.
"What are you doing!" Koni asked.
"Strange wolf!" I growled, up in the distance was a wise looking she-wolf. She was carrying a water jug on her back.
"Mala!" The real dogs gasped at once. We the humans turned back into our normal selves. I, Jacob, and Brighten waled to the white wolf, her gold eyes focused on us. We knelt. "Mala! in spirit!" Brighten huffed. "In spirit?" I whisper-asked Jacob. "She is alive, don't worry!" "Good!" We conversed.
"A strange quest I shall give you! No, no ventures in the deep sea like my ancestor or battling dragons like another!" Great Mala said. "And it is?" I asked. "You must travel the equator..." WShe spoke.
"That is it! Wait! Did you say the equator!" Jacob's jaw fell open.
"Correct." Mala nodded. "Bring me the last three allies in your quest!"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added!   The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:45 am

MOAR LOVE IT Who is Mala? I mean like does she have a pack or something? BUT CONTINUE I LOVE IT, SORREN FREY ROCKS!XD i'm way to hyper right now. XD.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added!   The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:50 pm

Mala. White wolf. descendant of Amaterasu. The leader of all of the amulets.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added!   The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:57 pm

Chapter Twelve:
How?

I was devastated! "Koni, how can we walk the equator the whole way around from California!" I growled, turning back into a white Shepherd.
"Should we ask Shay? Shay? Bray?" He asked. I hated when people answered questions with questions!
"Well guys, we should be able to find the other three near Brazil! I shall take some traveling though! Bray, what say you?" Shay stared into my crisp blue eyes.
"Jacob...seems like we don't have time for the date..." I sighed.
"Yeah...hey, it's alright!" He smiled.
"Guys! We're not alone!" Brighten turned around. Huskies have a great sense of smell.
We all turned to dogs.
"False alarm dumb-for-brain!" Carmen sighed.
"Sorry!" Brighten switched.
"Mistress Mala! She's gone!"

Congrats! You have found answer #1!
1 What is my pet peeve!?
I hate when people answered questions with questions!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added!   The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Leap- Should I keep going- I KNOW YOU DON'T READ MY STORIES, BUT VOTE! Chapter Twelve added!
Page 1 of 1