RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do i delete a topic i dont want anymore?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ships
RP Lover
RP Lover
Ships

How do i delete a topic i dont want anymore? Empty
PostSubject: How do i delete a topic i dont want anymore?   How do i delete a topic i dont want anymore? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:37 pm

How do i delete a topic? please help!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

How do i delete a topic i dont want anymore? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do i delete a topic i dont want anymore?   How do i delete a topic i dont want anymore? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:35 am

There isn't any way for you to actually delete your own thread. The only people who can delete your thread are Rebecca, Vixen, and Branch. If you would like to delete your thread, you can do that, or if you would like, you can close your thread. Closing would make it so that no one can post on it, but everyone can still read the posts that were created. Deleting it would just delete the threads and posts, as if they never happened. For either one of these, I would recommend private messaging Rebecca, Vixen, or Branch with what you want to do with the thread in question. At this time, Vixen has not been on a lot, so I would private message Rebecca or Branch.
Back to top Go down

How do i delete a topic i dont want anymore?
Page 1 of 1