RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Agents Secrets (Related to all those stories. :3) Please read! (Chapter 2 up!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

An Agents Secrets  (Related to all those stories. :3) Please read! (Chapter 2 up!) Empty
PostSubject: An Agents Secrets (Related to all those stories. :3) Please read! (Chapter 2 up!)   An Agents Secrets  (Related to all those stories. :3) Please read! (Chapter 2 up!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:04 am

If I get enough good comments, I\'l keep writing!

Chapter 1
A weird conversation

Lauren sighed. She tapped her fingers on the computer mouse. Her cat jumped onto her lap as she stared at the computer screen screen, waiting for a response from Storm. She wondered what their answer would be. I the sudden Storm replied. Lauren bolted upright. \"No way.\" She breathed. She thought of the conversation before.

Vixen Logged on
Branch logged on
Storm logged on.

Vixen: Watup?
Branch: Nothin\' much. But, Hullo.
Vixen: xD
Storm: Guys, seriously. This is serious.
Vixen: What, wha....
Branch: What she said.
Vixen: Oh wait, you wnated us to tell what we were gonna tell you, EVEN though you thought you knew!
Storm: *nods*
Vixen: *sigh* Alright. Branch, and me are....Power Agents.
Storm: ......

That\'s when Storm said. I know. Lauren fumbled with the keys. She wondered why. She responded.

Vixen: W-What?
Branch: HOLY.SNAPPLE
Storm: Why wouldn\'t I? I created tyhis site. Rpc is FOR agents.
Vixen: All members?
Storm: *nods* Runa, jake, Winter, ginger...the list could go on and on....
Vixen: WOW.
Branch: Scary. xD
Vixen: WAit a sec, I met the..creater of...us. T-that was....you????
Storm: Ding Ding! We have a winner!
Vixen: *Faints*
Vixen is logged off

Lauren gulped. She looked at her cat. This was way to hard to believe. She looked at her clock. She had a partner agent, and she was coming soon. Lauren got up, and as she walked out of her room, wondered if her partnr was from RPC. The doorbell rang as Lauren approached the door. She opened it and stared. The girl stared back.
They knew.
----------------------------------------------

Chapter 2
The Surprise

Lauren gaped. \"I-I-I can\'t believe it!\" She cried and hugged the girl. The girl hugged back. \"Vixen?\" She said, after. Lauren nodded. \'Call me Lauren.\" Branch smiled. \"Anna.\" She replied. Lauren smiled.
\"Finally!\" She sighed. Anna nodded. She sat down. Lauren\'s cat, Alley, sniffed her and crawled onto her lap. Lauren sat down beside her. \"down to beeswax\". She said, and pulled out a piece of paper from a jumbo file, that belonged to her mom.
\"This is information on Alwein.\" She grumbled. He was the strongest, and the Evil one. He was evil, then turned good, then was evil. She shook her head. \"Seriously, Alley move.\" She pushed the cat. Alley didn\'t budge. \"Cut it out!\" She hissed quietly. Anna froze. Lauren didn\'t seem to notice. Lauren gave up on her cat moving, looked at the paper. \"Anna, pay attention!\" She sighed. Anna blinked and shook her head. \"Okay...\" She responded. She looked at the paper. \'Waita sec...Look at this, Lauren.\" She breathed, staring at the paper. Lauren looked over Anna\'s shoulder. The paper said, [/i]Alwein is after Rebecca(Runa), Lauren(Vixen), and Annabelle(Branch.) Please Beware.[i] Lauren read aloud. \"The creepy idiot!\" She cursed. \"Come on.\" lauren got up and grabbed her coat. Anna followed. \"Where are we going?\" Anna asked. Lauren looked at her. \"The La Vesta Hotel. I need to talk to some people.\" She replied quickly. lauren ran out the door. Anna followed.

As soon as they arrived at the airport, questions poured out of Anna. Lauren rlled her eyes. \"Calm it. It\'s is Colorado, and yes, I have a special passport.\" She grumbled. Lauren nodded at th Service lady and boarded the plane. Anna quicky caught up with Lauren. "Hey, Hey." She panted. "I'm new at this." Lauren shrugged. She slumped in a chair. The plane rolled off as Lauren stared out the window. Anna shoved her. \"We need to talk.\" She said. Lauren turned around. "Huh?" She sighed. "Look, Anna, what?" She demanded. Anna stared at her. "I'm your partner. You gotta tell me things. Not just head off and leave me in the dust! Sure, I'm a bit clumsey, but we are friends,partners, agents..." She trailed off. "Computer Buddies...." She stopped as someone appeared through the captain's door. He had blonde hair and a black outfit, and was tall. Lauren and Anna froze. "Surprise!" He cackled. Lauren and Anna started to scream.

Chapter 3
Nice Try

Lauren scrambled and hid under the chairs. She had no choice. People couldn\'t find out they were agents. Anna was still staring, horrorstruck. Lauren pulled her under. "Anna! Snap to reality, will ya?" She whispered hoarsly. She was pale and was trembling. No one could see their powers, or moves. Anna started to shake. "A-Alwein." She gasped. Lauren raised her eye brows. \"What I tell ya? He\'s creep, but as dumb as a cow." She commented quietly. Alwein walked over to their seat and put his hands on is hips. "Nice try.\" He sneered and pulled Lauren up. She growled. "May I tell you I'm not 5 years old?" She grumbled and pushed him. Anna stayed hidden. Alwein rolled his eyes. "Then don't act like it." He grumbled. "I have you, know where's Anna and Runa." He hissed. Lauren looked away. "You can't get anything out of me." She huffed. The passagers weren\'t paying attention, they weren\'t even MOVING. Lauren relieved her chance. But, Lauren tied her up. He was a lot stronger than she expected. Lauren glared at him. Alwein smiled. "I'm waiting." He murmered. Then he was Anna\'s hood. He pulled on it, and Anna shrieked. Alwein laughed. He pulled her up on the seat. She stared in horror at him and Lauren. Alwein smiled. "Now, who were you going to see?" He asked Anna. "If you don't answer, you won't see your friend here." He added, putting his hand on Laurens shoulder. Lauren grumbled something, annoyed. Anna stared at the ground. "I-I don't know. She never told me." She whispered. Lauren quickly added, "Runa." Alwein smiled. "That's more like it. Well, i'll be going. But i'll follow you the whole way!" He laughed. Alwein disappeared. The rope disappeared asround Lauren to. She rubbed her eyes. "Anna, since he's following, I can't tell you anything, is that alright?" She asked. Anna sighed and thought about it. "Alright..." She gave up. "Just this once." She grumbled. lauren shrugged and nodded. She had a plan. A good one too.

NOT FINISHED

Last edited by Deer (Vix) on Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

An Agents Secrets  (Related to all those stories. :3) Please read! (Chapter 2 up!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Agents Secrets (Related to all those stories. :3) Please read! (Chapter 2 up!)   An Agents Secrets  (Related to all those stories. :3) Please read! (Chapter 2 up!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:46 am

Cool! Go on!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: An Agents Secrets (Related to all those stories. :3) Please read! (Chapter 2 up!)   An Agents Secrets  (Related to all those stories. :3) Please read! (Chapter 2 up!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:46 am

Thanks. =)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: An Agents Secrets (Related to all those stories. :3) Please read! (Chapter 2 up!)   An Agents Secrets  (Related to all those stories. :3) Please read! (Chapter 2 up!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:48 am

SWEETNESS! HOLY SNAP.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: An Agents Secrets (Related to all those stories. :3) Please read! (Chapter 2 up!)   An Agents Secrets  (Related to all those stories. :3) Please read! (Chapter 2 up!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:49 am

xDD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: An Agents Secrets (Related to all those stories. :3) Please read! (Chapter 2 up!)   An Agents Secrets  (Related to all those stories. :3) Please read! (Chapter 2 up!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:58 am

xDD I wonder who the girl is..? ME? xDD JK!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: An Agents Secrets (Related to all those stories. :3) Please read! (Chapter 2 up!)   An Agents Secrets  (Related to all those stories. :3) Please read! (Chapter 2 up!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:08 pm

Duh. XDD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: An Agents Secrets (Related to all those stories. :3) Please read! (Chapter 2 up!)   An Agents Secrets  (Related to all those stories. :3) Please read! (Chapter 2 up!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:09 pm

Yeah, I know. xDD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: An Agents Secrets (Related to all those stories. :3) Please read! (Chapter 2 up!)   An Agents Secrets  (Related to all those stories. :3) Please read! (Chapter 2 up!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:03 am

You should! Chapter is finished.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: An Agents Secrets (Related to all those stories. :3) Please read! (Chapter 2 up!)   An Agents Secrets  (Related to all those stories. :3) Please read! (Chapter 2 up!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:10 am

I like it! Hm, Alwein is after me? I'M GONNA TAKE A MACHIN- Ah, good times, good times. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: An Agents Secrets (Related to all those stories. :3) Please read! (Chapter 2 up!)   An Agents Secrets  (Related to all those stories. :3) Please read! (Chapter 2 up!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:19 am

xDD I started chapter 3. It's no done.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: An Agents Secrets (Related to all those stories. :3) Please read! (Chapter 2 up!)   An Agents Secrets  (Related to all those stories. :3) Please read! (Chapter 2 up!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:54 pm

It's awesome so far though. KEEP GOINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Agents Secrets (Related to all those stories. :3) Please read! (Chapter 2 up!)   An Agents Secrets  (Related to all those stories. :3) Please read! (Chapter 2 up!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Agents Secrets (Related to all those stories. :3) Please read! (Chapter 2 up!)
Page 1 of 1