RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED} Empty
PostSubject: Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED}   Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:34 pm

I had to make it, I just had to! =D I wonder what'll happen, or maybe I already know.. xDD READ IT AND LIKE IT! xDD JK!
---
Preface

It is July. Wow, I'm weird, first thing I tell you is what month it is.. Typical Branch. ANYWAYS - It is July, and right now, I am sitting next to Vixen in a hotel room, in Canada. Who would think that Canada would be so exciting, eh? You remember my little adventure with Vixen, and then there was Alweinfang as well. {ANNOYING. xDD} Well, I was a secret agent in training then, now I am at Vixen's rank.. PRETTY SNAZZY, HUH, RIGHT?? xDD Well, I just thought I'd catch you up. Nothing eventful has happened lately, except that I feel like the summer is flying by too fast, I don't want to say good-bye to Vixen. Well, when I said nothing eventful, I ment nothing happy eventful. My parents, and Vixen's too, are arguing all the time, and Vixen and I are scared they'll get a divorce or something.. Well, I have to go, Vixen and I are gonna sneak out of the hotel room and go down to the lobby and the pool, like every night.. GOTTA GO! =D Bye!

Chapter 1

HOLY SNAPPLE. The thought, and my favorite phrase replayed itself over and over in my head, as Vixen and her got ready to go down stairs and to the lobby and pool. This was only the 3rd time they had done this, and I was still a bit nervous. I mean, my parents don't let me DO ANYTHING, its really annoying. My pulse thudded, and I felt like I was having a bad headache.
"C'mon!" Vixen whispered, as we pulled on our shoes and took of our pj's, just to reveal normal clothes underneith. Of course, she wouldn't be nervous at all, after all, my best friend had a very crazy double life. I had known her so well, or so I thought, she was a secret agent, and now I was one too.
I sighed, and nodded, and we both stood up. She looked like a professional, dressed in light clothes and shoes that made practically no sound. Me, wearing jeans and a ragged looking t-shirt, and rough sneakers. I didn't want to admit it, but I was literally living in my best friend's shadow. She was so clean, and smart, and so.. Perfect. I spilled everything, and was a klutz. I was disorganized..
I tried not to think it, was it true? Or was it me, jumping to conclusions or going into, what I called them, my little 'gothical' thoughts? I coudln't be sure, but as we shut the door quietly behind us, all thoughts were forgotten. We crept down the staircase, and were in the lobby in seconds. The whole hotel was ours, at night, we could do whatever we wanted. We slipped and slid across the waxed floor, and only let hushed, very hushed, giggles escape.
Sometimes I hated it. All of it, the thing we call life. All of the fighting, the arguments. Sometimes, when Vixen and I stayed in the room for the night, I would sit by the door and listen to the arguments going on with my parents. Money, me, and their relationship. I hated, only sometimes, being an secret agent. All these rules, requirements.. It was so annoying and I didn't like it. Most of all, feeling like I was in Vixen's shadow. I wasn't jealous.. Not completely.. But..
"Annabelle!" Vixen said quietly, breaking me train of thought. I found that I was staring into space, not doing anything. I shook my head. "Sorry.. Distracted." I mumbled, Vixen's parents were fighting as well, but, I didn't think she knew what my life was like at all.
"Annabelle, look!" Vixen said, her tone very serious, her finger pointing. I heard creaking, and a small door behind the managers desk opened. Vixen and I jumped down behind a chair and hid, purely out of instinct, we weren't scared.. What was there to be scared of? We heard voices, one stood out above the two.. Vixen and I looked at eachother, completely white.
"Alwein!" We chimed quietly, and turned back to listen further. "No! No!" We heard a girls voice saying, and then we heard a smack. Alwein mumbled something under his breath, surely something not nice. The girl kicked and thrashed about, but Alwein just smiled. "You'll see what we have in store soon, dear Runa." He cackled quietly. I turned even whiter, I had pictures of my cousins, and they are pretty white, I was whiter. I turned to Vixen.
"What does he mean, RUNA?" I demanded. She looked sheepish, and quite worried. She knew something.
"Well, on RPC, some members are agents like us.." Vixen mumbled sheepishly, lowering her voice as Alwein turned, hearing something, and turned back around. "Didn't I tell you?" She asked quietly, avoiding my eyes.
"No!" I hissed under my breath. I was quite annoyed, freaked out, worried and I had a horrible headache.

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Runa was putting up quite a fight, she kicked and thrashed about, but made no sound. I didn't look at Vixen the whole time, I was really annoyed that she hadn't told me about this, other RPC members being agents as well. Who would forget to tell their best friend that? I sighed, and watched as Alwein put Runa in a chair, and tied her up. He brought a machine in, and grinned as he stuck a little tube onto a broken chair, and one to a good chair. He switched the thing on, and the good chair became broken and vise versa. Alwein cackled. “Now, this will come in very handy, won't it Runa?” Alwein snarled.
Runa watched, horrified. She was still thrashing, and Alwein took the tape off her mouth.
“What are you planning to do?” Runa hissed quietly, and Alwein just smiled. “You will see.” He replied. He attached the tube to Runa now, and one to himself. “We will be switched, and I can sneak into the agent headquarters.” He spat, and just as he was about to switch the machine on..
I jumped up, and tackled him. Maybe a year of playing rough with the boys had payed off, it did definitely. I managed to tackle the creep, and Vixen started untying Runa swiftly. Alwein wasn't going down without a fight.
He managed to pin me down, hurting my shoulder and arm in the prosess. My eyes watered, but I would not let myself cry out in pain. Alwein went over, and almost tripped over a tube, and it landed on me. I couldn't move it, and I lay there, hurting badly.. Vixen couldn't see me, she was done untying Runa and they were both tussling with Alwein. Alwein managed to graze Vixen, and a tube was then on her leg, of course she didn't notice. Alwein, Runa and Vixen were flipping over chairs, not bothering to notice me, poor little me lying on the ground and a tear in my eye. Alwein fumbled, and fell with a crash, luckily nobody in the rooms awoke. He hit the switch on the machine and.. Just like that I was blacked out, when I awoke, my shoulder and arm didn't hurt anymore.
I stood up, confused. I hadn't broken anything? I noticed I wasn't in the place I had been laying in before, and my hair and body felt funny. Runa was sitting in a chair, as if waiting for me.
“What happened?” I asked, my voice cracked at the sound of it. It was not my voice, but Vixen's. I heard someone get up, and spun around. There was me, standing there dumbstruck. It took me a moment to catch on. “.. Vixen?” I said aloud, still not used to my voice. I, I mean Vixen, nodded slowly. Runa looked at us. “The machine switched your guys, your lifes apparently. Alwein was going to do the same to me, if you hadn't saved me.” Runa said, looking bummed about someone having to save her.
Vixen and I looked at each other. “.. So we switched lifes?” I said, still confused. Runa nodded, and dawn approached. She dissappeared into the night, calling after her, “If I find out more, I'll contact you!”, and Vixen and I cleaned up quick, and went back upstairs. I heard low arguments in the other room, and sighed as Vixen climbed into bed. So.. If we switched lifes would that mean that Vixen knew, or thought everything and knew everything that I knew and thought? This could be a problem. A very big problem.

Chapter 3

I awoke the next morning to hear arguing coming from the next room. I sighed softly, Vixen looked like she was asleep, but she might have been faking. It was around 7:00 am, and I crept out of the room and put my ear to the door that my parents were in. “Charles! I can't stand it anymore! You.. I.. I just don't think we're meant for each other anymore, Charles. I think we should get a divorce.”
“Anna.. I think you might be exaggerating..” My father started, but I didn't hear the rest, I didn't want to. I felt tears welling up, and I ran back to my room. I flopped back down on the bed, and I saw Vixen, well technically me, staring sadly and sympathetically at me. Vixen opened her mouth, but closed it quietly. I sighed again, quite heavily this time. A single tear fell down my cheek. “Oh! Vixen, they are breaking up! They are getting a divorce,” I said, not completely trusting my voice. Sure enough, my voice cracked a little. I felt like screaming. I felt like pulling my, well Vixen's, hair out. It wasn't fair, nothing was fair anymore. I was Vixen, we had switched life's and my parents.. They just..
“Annabelle?” My mother stood in our doorway, “I need to talk to you.” I looked at her, and blinked away the tears. I started to get up, but so did Vixen. Vixen cast me a look, a warning one.
“She needs to go alone, dear,” My mother said to be, smiling softly and sadly. Something was up, and I knew what it was too.
Vixen nodded, as me, and got up and went to the other room. I put my ear to the wall, and could hear pretty clearly. “Annabelle, honey, you know we love you, don't you?” My father, I guess I could call him Charles now, asked softly. Vixen nodded, and he continued. “Honey, your mother and I, we just aren't right for each other anymore..” He trailed off, his voice soft. Vixen screwed up her face, sorrow and almost pity falling upon it. “We're getting a divorce, sweetie..” My mother spoke up softly. “Your gonna have to chose who you will live with, after this summer, your father and I will stay together for this trip, but after this..” My mother trailed off, like my father had. Vixen sighed, and ran out of the room, pretending to cry, pity showing on her face for me.
“Annabelle..” She said, closing the door, and sitting down next to me. “I heard.” I replied quickly, my eyes red and puffy. I buried my head in a pillow. “I'm really sorry, Annabelle..” Vixen started, but she trailed off. Why was everybody doing that? Did they not think I could face the facts? I could, and I hated it.. Reality. This little thing we all call life.
“I told your parents that we were going out, we have a meeting with Runa, Jake and Winter.” Vixen said, starting to get dressed. I slowly, and quite stiffly got dressed as well, and we headed out the door. “Where exactly are we meeting them?” I asked quietly, following her. “The restaurant, next to the arcade.” Vixen answered, we turned the corner, and went down the stairs. It didn't surprise me that Jake and Runa, even Winter were there, at least she told me something this time. We entered the restaurant, and I spotted three people, waving and smiling at us. Runa grinned, she was tall and had black hair with purple streaks. Jake, tall and gangly, with very messy brown hair. And then Winter, tall and blond haired. They all wore normal clothes, but I saw something gold and shiny hanging from Winter's pocket. Vixen and I sat down. “Winter and Jake.” Runa said to us, and I grinned, though it looked almost fake. I noticed that the waiter that came to us, was blond and about the same height as Alwein. Winter looked at me, “Whats wrong? I can tell something is wrong.” Winter said, her voice small and quiet, quite caring though. Vixen looked at me. “Her parents are getting a divorce.” She said quietly. I wanted to tackle her, they didn't need to know that!! Winter, Jake and Runa looked at me sympathectically. “We found something out about the life switch thing..” Runa said, so apparently Winter and Jake already knew about that. “We're gonna need Alwein, or his machine to reverse it.” Runa said quietly. "And if we see him, Le Runa is gonna kick some butt."

Chapter 4

“We need- WHAT?” Vixen and I chimed, my eyes were wide, her jaw was hanging. Runa nodded, her black and purple hair getting in her eyes. “And there is another thing, if we don't reverse it by a certain time, it'll be permanent, not to be the barer of bad news or anything.” She said, being a little sarcastic.
Winter and Jake sat quietly, watching our expressions carefully. Mostly mine, I mean, I was probably an emotional mess right now, eh? “Never again. Never again will I go to Canada.” I muttered, freaked out completely inside.
Runa nodded, watching something behind Vixen and I's heads. It was the blond waiter, he was taking his apron off. “YOU ARE SO DEAD!” Runa hissed. It was Alwein, he cackled and grinned. The people around us were frightened and freaked out as we all jumped up, defensive. A few people ran, terrified. Runa literally shoved everybody backwards, and Winter, Jake, Vixen and I went sprawling to the floor. Runa jumped up into the air, looking like a trained professional, though she probably was. She leaped at Alwein, who was WAY too slow.
“He's gonna wish he never met her.” Jake muttered, getting up and going to help. Vixen gasped, her arm hurt, really badly. “Oh yeah, I hurt my arm, Vixen.” I said quietly, helping her up. Dispite her injury, Vixen leaped up and we all rushed over to help. We really didn't need to though, Runa was kicking Alwein's butt, and good. Alwein was thrown against a wall, and was dazed. He was flipped, and slammed into a chair. “Le Runa, has kicked some butt.” I said, and Runa's fist grazed Alwein across the nose. He yelped, and Runa grinned. “Wimp!” She said, her voice triumphant. Runa was a blur, and all the sudden Alwein was clutching his arm in pain, and yelping more then ever.
Winter came up, and put her hand on Runa's shoulder. “Enough,” She said quietly. She looked like the peace maker, and Runa did need to stop, Alwein couldn't get up at all. Runa was panting, but a small smile was permanently pasted across her face. “Typical Runa.” I heard Jake muttered, grinning himself. “So, freak, where is your little machine thing?” Vixen asked, stepping up. People outside the restaurant were staring, eyes bugging out.
“Like I would tell you.” Alwein managed to choke out. Suddenly, a whizzing sound, like wings, filled the air. A hovercraft thing soon appeared, and Alwein clambered on stiffly. “You'll never catch me!”
Alwein cackled, and zoomed away. Runa, Jake, Winter, Vixen and I stood staring, and the crowd was also staring, more at us then anything. “Older brothers, they'll go to the extreme, eh?” I said, and Winter giggled softly. We walked away, and the people started to stop staring. “You guys are going to stay with us.” Vixen said, and I looked at her, skeptical. “What are we going to tell my, and your parents?” I asked, my eyebrows raised.
“That you met some friends, and they wanted to stay over, and that our parents already said yes.” Runa chimed in, still panting and grinning. She had no scratches at all, and Winter high fived her. “You got him good, girl!” She grinned. I sighed, and we went up to the hotel room. “Uh, yeah, Mom? I met some friends, can they stay over?”
“Sure, pumpkin!” My mother answered, and I cringed. Runa and Jake giggled, and I blushed big time. “Cool.”

---
AWESOME RIGHT? xDD Read!

Last edited by Stripepaw on Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:22 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED}   Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:37 pm

xDD, It made me laugh! 'We are going to go sneak down to the pool like every night!' Hehe! It's definitly gonna be good Branch!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED}   Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:55 pm

xDD Thanks, Rebecca! I'm just writin' it how it would be, I would totally sneak down every night.. xDD

Last edited by Stripepaw on Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED}   Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:28 pm

I ADDED SOME! READ! xDD Runa, hope you like this chapter, and Vixen as well, most of all.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED}   Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:45 am

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M A SECRET AGENT!

WHOOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe! I SHALL kill Alwein! He smaked me across the head. -GROWL-
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED}   Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:14 am

xDD LOL. I know, I just had to include you Runa! =D
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED}   Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:24 pm

I WANT MORE, IWANTMORE!

-CHANTS-
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED}   Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:25 pm

NICE CHAPTER!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED}   Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:26 pm

I am adding more right now. CALM DOWN. xDD
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED}   Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:28 pm

NEVER!

-PITCHFORKSINAIRWITHCHANTING-

MORE, MORE, MORE!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED}   Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 pm

-Runs & Hides- UPDATED! READ AND DON'T KILL ME!! xDD
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED}   Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:33 pm

ROFL!

I was bummed I had to have someone save me, That's so me!

WONDERFUL!

-putslepitchforksawayandhuggglesBranchydear-
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED}   Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:34 pm

-Huggles- I know it was so you, =D. Thanks so much, Runa! I am starting on CHAPTER 3.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED}   Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:37 pm

CHAPTER 3! CHAPTER 3! CHAPTER 3!

xDD Wonderful chapter.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED}   Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:39 pm

xDD Thanks Jake! I'll get on it right away!
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED}   Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:06 pm

'And if we find him, Le Runa is gonna kick some butt'

DANG BRANCH! You have me down!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED}   Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:08 pm

xDD -Bows- Thank you, thank you, no flash photography. xDD
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED}   Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:57 pm

AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL!

'I GOT HIM GOOD GIRL!'

Hehe, 'Typical Runa.'

I love it Branch! The Best chapter!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED}   Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:58 pm

Thanks! No autographs, sorry! xDD LOL
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED}   Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:12 am

Chapter 5

It was around midnight, after I had gotten Jake and Runa to stop laughing that my mother had called me 'Pumpkin', we settled into bed. I had a horrible dream though, Alwein snuck in, and kidnapped Jake! I was so freaked out, and I was really scared, I must admit. I was sitting up straight in bed, my eyes wide, Runa was yelling and her face was red. I didn't know what was going on, but Winter was trying to calm her. “What is going on?” I hissed quietly. My parents were next door, gosh, did she forget?
“HE IS BACK! ALWEIN IS BACK! HE LEFTA NOTE!” Runa was fuming, and she was actually starting to cry a little bit. Something was definitely up, and I looked around. I saw no Jake, only the girls and I. I was now freaked out completely, and my eyes were very wide. I wasn't as distressed as Runa was.. She was on the verge of having a meltdown, if she wasn't already having on.
Winter put a hand on Runa's shoulder again. “Calm down, now, just read us the note!” She said, her voice was stern, like a school teacher but still as soft and sweet as usual. Kinda like Alice Cullen in Twilight, sweet and nice but with a temper and snappy.
“Dear Girls, it's me, Alwein, and I have your precious Jake,” Runa started, and she paused, a sob rising in her throat. Vixen gagged, but tried to keep a straight face. Runa glared harshly, and I had to tap her to get her to keep reading. “If you ever want to see him again, you will hand over Runa. She is mine.” Runa finished, and her face turned as interesting shade of red.
“I AM GOING TO KILL HIM. I AM GOING TO TAKE A MACHINE GUN AN-” Runa started ranting, and Winter had to calm her down again. “Not, a good idea.” Winter said, and looked to Vixen. Though Winter was older, Vixen had more authority. “Plan?” Winter prompted her. Vixen looked at Runa. “Actually, I like Runa's machine gun idea.” Vixen said, her face deathly serious. I actually let a laugh escape me, and Winter turned and glared at me.
“Too much violence.” Winter said, and Runa pouted. Vixen nodded, “I see your point, there.” I felt invisible. Even as Vixen, I was still living in her shadow. Runa's head snapped up, and she looked at me, cocking her head. “Did I mention I can read minds, special kinda thing..” Runa commented randomly, and I blushed. “CRUD..” I thought quietly, and Runa smiled softly. We were alike in ways, like we were the TOTAL opposite of Winter.
“ We'll bait Alwein then, we'll have Runa and say we'll meet him somewhere. We'll all be hiding, 'cept Runa and me, and then when Runa and I try and tackle Alwein,” Runa grinned, delighted, “You all jump out and help us, got it?” We all nodded, only I was a bit glum. We got packed up, and went down the stairs. We were going to meet Alwein, and I kinda ignored, and I saw Runa whispering to Vixen and then looking away as our eyes met. We went down to the lobby, and saw a blond head coming toward us. Runa sat down, along with Vixen. Winter and I hid behind some chairs, watching and waiting for our cue.
Alwein strolled up, Jake in tow. Jake was gagged, and his hands bound. Runa shifted in her chair a little, but Vixen cast a warning glance at her. Runa sat still again, and Vixen started to speak to Alwein, looking a little disgusted. “Alwein, we brought Runa, like you wanted. Now can you ungag and untie Jake please?” Vixen asked. Alwein shook his head, “I don't trust you,” He said quietly, and swiftly and almost silently Vixen and Runa lunged at Alwein. Runa was beating up Alwein, he looked like he had a black eye, while Vixen tended to Jake. Winter and I jumped out, and started helping Runa give Alwein a few things to remember us by. Alwein felt pretty stupid by now, he had 5 trained and skilled agents attacking him.
Alwein soon struggled up, but thats when someone else appeared. Tall, gosh I felt so small compared to everyone, and short cropped brown hair. “Alwein, you bunch of freak.” Harvey, his sister growled, and leaped at him as well. He struggled upward, and his hoverbored came flying in, and as soon as Alwein got on it, it dropped. “Rigged it, dude.” Harvey smiled, she was quite clever, unlike her brother. Alwein reared up, and punched me flat in the face, shockingly. I was never very strong, and for the second time this summer, I blacked out.

(( NO! I am not a genius, but Runa is! She thought up the plot for this chapter, so full credit for most of this chapter goes to her!))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED}   Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:21 am

AHHHH!!!!!!

Loved it Branch!

'I AM GOING TO KILL HIM, I AM GOING TO TAKE A MACHINE GUN AN-' xDD

'Did I mention I can read minds? Special kind of thing...'

I didn't see that!

Loved it Branch, Such an amazing chapter!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED}   Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:23 am

Thanks!!! -Bows- I'm like famous! xDD Jk. I really liked that chap. too.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED}   Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:37 pm

Chapter 6

I awoke a while later, blinking, and feeling my eye hurting horribly. Runa, Winter, Jake, Vixen and now Harvey were all crowded around me, looking anxious. “What?” I demanded, sitting up straight. Vixen and Winter looked a bit worried about me, but Runa looked like nothing was wrong. Her face was a tad worried, and was quite mad as well. I touched my eye, and it stung. “Ow. Where is Alwein?” I asked quietly, and looked at a clock. 1 am, I had been asleep, or rather knocked out for like, an hour.
“Alwein got away, we're gonna get him next time. He gave you a, a uh, black eye. We told your parents you tripped.” Runa explained quietly, waiting for me to burst. I didn't, and nodded slowly. I pushed Vixen's straight brown hair out of my face, and blinked again, it hurt, again. “OK, so what are we going to do in the mean time?” I asked, making sure to keep quiet, in case for once my parents weren't arguing, but sleeping. Winter now turned away, apologetic almost. Vixen avoided my eyes and Jake stared at the rug, not finding it very interesting. Harvey got up, and went to go check RPC quietly.
Runa looked almost pained, “Well, you see, we're going to find Alwein, you're staying here, it might be too dangerous for you, we wouldn't want you hurt again.” Runa said, and cringed when I talked again. My voice was harsh, and a lot louder, but not loud enough to wake anyone. “WHAT? WHO DECIDED THIS?!” I demanded loudly, I was trained, I was ready to go on missions. I could do anything they could! (Well, except fight like Runa.. She was amazing). Vixen looked at the floor, the ceiling, everywhere but me and my eyes. I could see why, my eyes were like daggers, and I was pretty angry. Runa looked at Vixen. “Vix did, she has the most authority.” Runa said quietly, she moved backwards, as if I was about to burst, and burst I did. “THAT IS IT! I'M TIRED OF LIVING IN VIXEN'S SHADOW! ITS NOT FAIR, SHE GETS TO DO EVERYTHING! 'Oh yeah, didn't I tell you that RPC members are agents to?' I'M EXCLUDED FROM EVERYTHING!” I started ranting and raving, and I got up, and stormed out the door. I slammed it behind me, and I saw Vixen pull back the curtains, and watch me storm into the lobby, at 1 am, sadly.
I rushed down the stairs, and went into the lobby. I sat down in a large chair, and started punching things, and kicking whatever was in my way. I had angry tears rolling down my face. “Why does life have to suck so bad?” I wondered aloud, and I didn't hear the footsteps behind me, I didn't hear the quiet shuffling. A voice suddenly spoke, and it was a quiet, soft voice was just behind me. “I don't know why, thats an interesting question, eh? Life doesn't suck all the time, especially when something good happens. Like when I catch a agent alone, without her little friends.” Alwein cackled quietly. I totally knew that Alwein was there, but I made no move, no attempt to get away. “What do you want?” Was all I asked, my voice didn't crack when I talked, surprisingly.
“What to I want? I want Runa, torture her for the pain she has caused me. Of course, you could stand in as a replacement.” Alwein said, clicking his tongue impatiently. I shook my head, this would be the time I could show them, Runa and everybody that I could do anything they could. I leaped up, and swung hard at Alwein, fist clenched tight. Alwein dodged, and caught my leg with his hand as I tried to kick him, I fell over backwards, hitting my head on a table, it spun and I fell my eyelids getting heavier, and struggled to stay conscious. Alwein came over, and pecked me on the cheek, and in return I slugged him in the chest. He fell over, and I didn't hear a door open and close, and I didn't hear the voices of my friends trying to stop someone from coming. I slugged Alwein again, and he was knocked out for now.
“LAUREN!?” Vixen's mother's shrill voice rang in my ears, I turned around and saw her standing on the bottom of the stairs, of I forgot, I was Vixen.

Chapter 7
I was frozen, rooted to the spot. I had totally forgotten that I was Vixen, and could get her into trouble. I flicked my brown hair behind me, and looked up at Vixen's mother sheepishly. “Hey, Mom..” I managed to mumble. Harvey, Winter, Runa, Vixen and Jake were looking down upon us, Runa impressed that I had knocked Alwein out, and Vixen positively freaked out. Vixen's mother almost shrieked aloud as she spoke, “Lauren Estelle Smith! Who is this boy, and who are his parents?” She demanded. “He is named Alwein. Its his nickname, he's a friend.” I said, though if she had seen me slug him, he certainly didn't look like a friend. I even mumbled under my breath, “His parents are Godzilla and Voldemort.” She didn't hear a thing. “You are not allowed to go anywhere for the rest of this month without your friend, Annabelle. Now get him cleaned up and get him back to his parents!” She said shrilly, and stomped back up the stairs, and into her room. I just nodded weakly, and Runa and the gang came down to help. “You knocked him out! High-five!” Runa grinned, and I smacked hands with her. Vixen, Jake and Harvey were silent, and got Alwein into a closet type thing. Winter looked at Runa and I with a disapproving, but also triumphant and satisfied glance. “We'll, all six of us, take care of him later, for now, lets get some sleep.” Vixen said, turned more toward the others then me. I felt a little left out, maybe my little rant about being in her shadow had hurt her. “THINK – Before you act, Annabelle!” I scolded myself, though it wouldn't do much good for my guilty conscious, as I climbed into bed.

Vixen tossed and turned that night, I was wide awake, thoughts running around my head and I heard her talking in her sleep. “Annabelle.. You don't want to be friends anymore..? Why..?” She mumbled, quite frequently in her sleep that night. We both finally fell asleep at, around maybe 3 am. Vixen no longer was mumbling or turning, just still and quiet and asleep. I fell asleep quickly too, Jake, Runa, Harvey and Winter were already asleep though, they had been asleep from the minute their heads hit the pillow. I dreamed about Vixen and I, and we weren't friends anymore. It was freaky, because Alwein kidnapped me, and Runa, Winter, Jake and Harvey came to help, but .. Vixen wasn't there. She stood in the background, just watching, with Alwein. I shook my head, and though I didn't know it, I said aloud. “Vixen is my best friend, she wouldn't do that!” And then fell silent again. When I awoke the next morning, the room was a mess. The curtains ajar, and pillows and things everywhere. Winter, Jake, and Harvey too awoke slowly and stiffly after Vixen and I, and I had apologized to her. “Look, I didn't mean all that stuff I said.. I'm really sorry..” And then Vixen and I had hugged each other so tightly that I thought my ribs were gonna burst. Runa was nowhere to be seen.

Jake's head suddenly snapped up, he looked very, very angry. “Annabelle!! I know where she is, Alwein kidnapped her!” He fumed, he was as mad as Runa was when he was kidnapped. He was shaking, quite like Jacob Black in the Twilight Series sometimes did. He shook his shaggy brown and quite messy hair from his face. “How do you know?” I asked quietly, it must be true, but I was really curious, how did he know? “Runa and I have known each other for a long time, and we can feel when one another is in pain or is hurt. You and Vixen can do that too, you know.” Jake said, sighing heavily, and getting his shoes on like the rest of us. He cracked his knuckles, “I'm gonna give Alwein a piece of my mind. We're gonna kick some Alwein butt!” Jake declared, and we managed to get out of the hotel room without our parents hearing or seeing us.

We snuck down quietly, and we soon came upon a small door. Jake literally sqeaked, “SHE IS IN THERE WITH ALWEIN!!!” He said, and busted open the door. “OVER PROTECTIVE.” Winter muttered, as we followed suit. We all came upon a circular room, and Runa was sitting in the middle, tied up and gagged. Her face did not light up when she saw us. “Pits fa frappe!” She mumbled, but we didn't hear her, it was too muffled to make out anything. Jake rushed over, and started untying her. We saw the big machine that had switched Vixen and I. I pointed. “LOOK!” I cried, a little happy. Now we could be ourselves again, and we wouldn't have this annoying mix up. I heard Winter gulp, and looked up, Alwein was sauntering toward us. Jake and Runa were now standing with us, Runa was looking really mad, and I stood by her, growling.

Alwein sneered. “Such a cute little party of kids.” He snarled, and swung at Jake. “RUNA IS MINE!” He declared, and Jake dodged, and hit him in the gut and cracked Alwein's tooth. Harvey and Runa were on top of him in seconds, pounding him hard. I was shocked to see even violence-free little Winter was leaping at Alwein. He felt really stupid, again, as he was pummeled to the ground by girls, and one boy. Vixen and I would help, but not right now, we needed to get to that machine. We rushed over, but I tripped, and fell. I hit my head on ragged stone, and felt scarlet blood trickle in my hair. I grimanced, and fainted. Queasy little me.

While I was out, Vixen had attached the tube to me, and to her, and she started to switch it on when Alwein shot up, and out of the crowd of angry kids. He sprinted over, not tripping like me, and knocked Vixen down. She fell and hit the ground, and screamed, her arm hurt horribly. It was probably broken again, and little pin pricks of red could be seen on her arm. Alwein cackled, but it was Winter to the rescue, and she knocked him down, and hit the switch. I felt a jolt, even as I was knocked out, and when I awoke, I saw I was laying next to Vixen! Vixen was her again, and I was me again. Runa, Winter, Jake and Harvey were crowded around us, grinning. I even saw a orange, flame colored cat for some odd reason. “Let me explain.” Winter started. "When I switched you back, Alwein got mad and leaped at me. The tubes flew off and one was on him, apparently there are alot of cats down here, and to a cat." Winter grinned. Alwein was a cat, and everyone giggled. He looked angry. We walked away and went back to the room, I had a funny feeling something was going on though, Alwein wouldn't give up, would he? Something was gonna happen.

---
PS - Keep tuned on this post for more chapters!!

Last edited by Stripepaw on Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED}   Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:41 pm

WOW...

WOW...

WOW...

WOW...

-gulpsandgetsreadytokicksomealweinbutt-

LET ME AT HIM!

He kissed you! -GROWL-

Oh, Nice chapter BTW.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED}   Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:42 pm

Thanks. xDD What if I made him kiss you? xDD THAT WOULD NOT BE GOOD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED}   Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Computer Friends 2 - THE SEQUEL {BY BRANCH =D}{CHAPTER 8 ADDED}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next