RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breaking (By Varjak_Paw) Book 1 CHAPTER FIVE ADDED!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

Breaking (By Varjak_Paw) Book 1 CHAPTER FIVE ADDED! Empty
PostSubject: Breaking (By Varjak_Paw) Book 1 CHAPTER FIVE ADDED!   Breaking (By Varjak_Paw) Book 1 CHAPTER FIVE ADDED! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:51 pm

Prologue-

The large Cobra swayed from basket to basket, leaving a trail in the sand. His black scales shining in the desert sunlight, same with the red stripe down his face.
"That's enough for today, Ulong." said an old, Egyptian man. He owned the cobra named Ulong. Ulong swayed to the owner.

Ulong was a preforming cobra, he swayed to each basket, the trainer could tell by his trail.
"It's clear, Mai." Said the trainer to the old man who owned Ulong.
"Nice, Ulong! Extra meat tonight!" The old man named Mai stroked the head of the beast.
Ulong swayed up to Mai's shoulders and sat. People threw gems and gold at Mai for the performance.

What Ulong thought he knew about the old man was wrong. The love was not love between them. Mai was using Ulong...

Chapter One-
Thrown away

Over the years, Mai got fortunes. He bought a new house because of Ulong. But this May, he changed.

Ulong slithered his way to Mai. He hissed a lovely hiss.
"Get out you beast! Black with a red face stripe! Ha! I've seen a jackle with better markings!" Mai picked him up and threw him out of the house.

Ulong landed with a thud. He looked around, people staring at the famous cobra. He released a hiss and they scattered. The king of their Egypt town stood over them, his head piece shining. His grey beard twinkling with his smile as he bent down. "Hello, Ulong. Mai kick you out?" He held out his hand. Ulong slithered up it. "Come, Ulong, come with me to my castle!"

Chapter Two-
Royalty Strikes

Ulong was fed mice and birds everyday from now on. Ulong could roam the castle with free access.
Ulong was used in fights, and always won. Soon, he was in the top cobra fighters. Now, to get to the #1 spot, he had to beat Voodoo. A red and yellow striped cobra, but the same amount of venom that each and every cobra has.

"Ulong! The fight with Voodoo! Hurry!" The king picked him up. They rushed to the arena.

"Now! In this cage, straight from my arms, Ulong the Killer!" King Tei announced. "And in the other is Voodoo, coached by Mai!"

"Mai!?" Whispered Ulong.
the fight began. And the two cobras just circled each other.

"Voodoo, Mai will abandon you! Like me!" Ulong frowned.
"You were a performer! I have talent! And after you're killed, I'll be sure to be the king's next cobra!" Voodoo launched at Ulong. He fell, his strike was slow.

"The winner is....sadly...Ulong." Said the king.

"Sadly!? What! Hey king, I won! Ya know what that means? Oh...I see...I'm a killer. I'll be killed in the desert by a blacksmith. Like Sante. No one will hear my cries...."

Chapter Three-
Shun the non-believer

Ulong was forced in a cage by the king, his eyes teary.
"Ulong....I told you it was bad luck fighting."

Ulong was thrown on the ground of the desert. A blacksmith held a sword to his throat.
"Ulong....?" The man whispered. Mai. "Ulong! My cobra!" He clapped.
"I'm not your cobra! I want to be with King Tei! Kill me and die!" Ulong flared out the skin on his sides, making a fierce approach. "Ulong! No!" Mai thrust the sword at the snake. Ulong dodged like lightning with his Basket Skills. The sword balanced easily on the tip of his tail. It glowed in the sunlight, and so did Ulong. He struck the man once. Twice. A third time. Mai fell dead.

*~*
Ulong left Mai and his sword in the sun to be buried by sand.
He slithered for hours. Searching for his town.
A sleek pink object sat ways infront of him. "Huh?" Ulong cocked his black head, the red stripe making him more noticeable. A growl emerged from the pink thing. "Ulong. Master of venom. Keeper of the Basket Skills. Have you come?" It was a pink cobra. "I have come with confusion. Also, to be killed by man, but I killed man." He explained.

"Nice, Ulong. I'm Ue. Pyramid Fighter." She smiled, yellow eyes glinting.
Ulong's own yellow eyes fell under her glinting spell. "Pyramid Fighter. I'm just the one of-" He was interrupted bu Ue.
"-the Basket Skills." Ue smiled. "They are strong powers! Uhh....Toontei? Toontei?" She called.
"Who?" Ulong cocked his head.
"My fiend, the Sand Singer." She smiled. "There you are!" She looked at a light brown cobra.
"Ulong, good to see a fighter." Toontei grinned.
"Fighter? Oh! Basket Skills. Pyramid Fighter. Sand Singer." Ulong realized. "Don't believe it!" He shook his head.
The other two gasped.
"Shun! Shun to you!" Ue hissed.

Chapter Four-
Sante

Ue and Toontei left Ulong.
"He doesn't believe in Basket Skills! Any cobra would give for that!" Ue growled.
"C'mon! I was kidding!" Ulong slithered up.
"Brainless! You're brainless!" Yelled Toontei.
"I'm sorry...I do believe that I have responsibilit-Sante!" Ulong smiled.
"Who?" Ue asked.
"Sante! Sante the Grass Cutter! He was killed! Well....I thought."

A golden snake slithered up. "U....long? Ulong!" He smiled.

Last edited by Varjak_Paw on Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Breaking (By Varjak_Paw) Book 1 CHAPTER FIVE ADDED!   Breaking (By Varjak_Paw) Book 1 CHAPTER FIVE ADDED! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:22 pm

Why doesn't anyone comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It makes me soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad!
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Breaking (By Varjak_Paw) Book 1 CHAPTER FIVE ADDED!   Breaking (By Varjak_Paw) Book 1 CHAPTER FIVE ADDED! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:52 pm

Here, have a comment! ^-^
I think it's good. It's not often you read stories about snakes, I like it! *applaudes*
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: Breaking (By Varjak_Paw) Book 1 CHAPTER FIVE ADDED!   Breaking (By Varjak_Paw) Book 1 CHAPTER FIVE ADDED! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:10 pm

I likes it. I LIKE ULONG!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking (By Varjak_Paw) Book 1 CHAPTER FIVE ADDED!   Breaking (By Varjak_Paw) Book 1 CHAPTER FIVE ADDED! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking (By Varjak_Paw) Book 1 CHAPTER FIVE ADDED!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC Artist's Corner :: RPC Library-
Jump to: