RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}

Go down 
+9
Blank's Toucan
Rebecca
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
kieran c:
Jay
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Peachfrost
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:40 pm

Ice flicked her tail at the Tom, "It's Rock, right?" She purred lightly.

Rock nodded and then replied, "I'll talk to you later, Ice." He winked and then trotted off towards the forest, where Fell would be waiting. If he was late again, Fell would have his head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:47 pm

Death paced impateintly. What was Rock doing?
Fell would kill them!
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:58 pm

Moonkit padded towards Death ((XD)). "Do you think Rock'll be back soon?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:04 pm

Rock hit the forest in a dead run. As he neared the clearing, the Tom slowed so he could catch his breath. When he entered the clearing, Rock turned towards the two kits and said using his power of persuasion, "I'm not late, right Deathkit, and Moonkit? Right?" He asked again his voice sugary sweet.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:07 pm

"How could you be? I mean, it is in the sky and stuff," Moonkit said, slowly moving away from Deathkit without being noticed. WIth a name like that, Moonkit didn't want to be around him as much as him with Rock.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:22 pm

(I thought they were all like- preteens naow. xD)

Death nodded.
"Yes, Rock. There's no way to be late, but Fell still is very impatient."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:03 pm

(Wait- I'm totally confused. One, Alley hasn't approved Moonkits form, Two, Which are the three kits, and three, they were born?
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:11 pm

OOC : GAH YOU GUYS >< I had a plan to go get the 'kits' mahself. during the sighting of the Aurora Waves later tonight, he was going to slinnnk off, disappear and get you guys. But if you want to be that way. XD

Theyre all accepted, anyway.
-

Fell pushed through the ferns, into the clearing. "Greetings," his deep voice slurred, as if a snake. The brindle short-haired tom nodded to Rock in welcome, his golden eyes flashing in the sun. The flash was like a common knowing- like the two tom's knew somthing the kits did not.

"As you know," Fell meowed to the younger cats, " You have all been chosen for a mission. You will be training for this mission for the next few seasons. " he said gravely, narrowing his eyes and scanning each one of them.

Fox watched the sky slowly darken for the evening, and he took a deep breath in a sigh. Suddenly his attention was brought to the camp clearing, and he thought aloud. "Where in the world is that cat?" he gruffed, gazing about for his brother.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:18 pm

OOC: Actually, I'm a little confused as well. Somone made a kit when they weren't supposed to. There are only supposed to be 3 for this part of the plot.

And Yes, the kits were stolen from somewhere else, some Clan or other Tribe. No one knows.....except Rock and Fell :twisted:
-
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:20 pm

(OH! WAIT! How 'bout he see's there is only 2 kits and does that pwn plan you were onna do. 'Cause my kit wants to do that. xD *Wingkit raises her hand*

Well, Axeli made two, then I made one. then sub. Then Socky.)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:48 pm

((Yeah, but I called first, stuff just happened))

Moonkit turned nervous as Fell looked at him. But still, he asked, "What is the mission?" Inside he was running around screaming. Where's Mum? Why me? WHY ME?
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:57 pm

OOC: Aha. Axeli wasn't supposed to make one for the plot. Thats what happened, I think.

And that could work, I suppose. Rock could tell him where he saw the last kit and he could leave during the Aurora Waves to go get her.
-
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:59 pm

((Which is Wingkit. Could you reply... ya know NAUGH!))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:01 pm

Fell looked over at the tom kit. "You'll find out soon enough," he growled, and turned to Rock. "Where is the third one? There are supposed to be three." his voice began to rise a bit as he became more aggitated.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:34 pm

Rock glared at the Second in Command, "Probably back at the TRIBE. " The Tom flicked his tail, thinking about Ice, "But... I could always go find him/her..." Rock smirked at Fell and then grumbled in a sugary sweet voice (using his power), "Fell why don't you tell me who we need... and I'll bring them back when I feel like it?"

(I was thinking his power didn't work on him.)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:51 pm

(I'm not sure which tribe Wingkit is in. xP I don't think she knows whats gonna happen either.)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:55 pm

((Of course she doesn't. Just wait for Bon Bon to reply, then Becca will get you. XD I sound like those guys who taped they're voice in those spy movies))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:44 pm

((I think I know where this is headed by studying the front page. Since it's a full moon, there's going to be some aurora stuff going on, then there's red all over, and everyone gets freaked 'cause it's a bad omen. =D Am I right Als?))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:28 pm

((Uhm, duh? sorry I had to go there, but I... ok well not "had too" just wanted ta))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:43 am

OOC: Yes, you're correct. The Tribe will go out to the top of the mountain like always and observe the waves of Aurora. Then Fell will disappear *OMGNOWAYYY* mysteriously. While he is gone the red waves start to happen, everyone is confused and freaks, and while all that happens Fell is off with Rock, fetching that last kit. mwahaha.

I just had a strange thought. xD When I said 'Fell is off with Rock,' I pictured the two cats skipping along an *EVIL* path.. What if they were gay? Oh man XD

Okay, anyway.
-
Fell glared at the tom, and flicked his tail tip. With this brought a few sharp shards of ice that erupted quickly from the ground in front of him, nearly stabbing Rock in the throat. "That doesn't work on me, Rock." he growled, and curled his tail around his paws again. The shards began to melt as he spoke. "Later on during the gathering you will show me where to go, and we will retreive the kit."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:03 am

Rock rolled his eyes, "You have to many anger issues, Fell." He raised his eyes at the ice and mumbled, "I wish I was with another Ice." He smirked and then replied, "Fine, I'll get the other kit with you. It's set for tonight? Correct? During the Aurora Waves?" Rock sat down after the ice had melted and twitched his nose. Maybe, he could talk to Ice, use a bit of his persuasion...

Ice twitched her tail and sighed. She looked around lightly at the darkening sky, the waves would come soon. Hopefully, Rock would be back by then. Ice smiled lightly and turned to look around. She spotted Fox around the Queen's den. Getting up, she padded lightly over and stopped when she noticed Mist and a new kit. "Congradulations Mist, and... I'm sorry about before... I-I should think before I speak." She bowed her head and backed out awkwardly before turning to find Fox. She needed to asked him about the Waves tonight.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:54 pm

Fell nodded, his eyes looking at somthing else. "I'll meet you here later. For now I must get back to camp before Fox notices I've been gone so long." he said rather submissively, and blinked at the kits before he spun around and dove through the ferns, back to the Tribe.

Fox leapt down from his boulder, and sat next to the kill pile. All the cats did this when they knew it was a full moon, and once everyone had met up in the middle of camp, Fox led them down a twisting path around and up a small mountain. At the top was a great, clear open view, fantastic for the waves.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:27 pm

Rock sat down at the entrance of the clearing and sighed, "Now, we wait."

Ice was practically jumping with excitement like a kit. She loved the Waves, they were so beautiful, plus, as a kit she liked to try and decifer what the colors meant, always picking up rumors and such from all the Tribe cats. Twisting her way up closer to the front, she looked up hopefully to the sky. Maybe tonight there would be her favorite color, the purest green. She smiled and waited, her tail twitching eagarly.

Rock waited until the kits were preoccupied before sneaking away up to the mountaintop. He spotted Ice near the front and wove his way foreward to sit next to her. Ice turned her head and her eyes sparkled at him in excitment. He smirked at her and said in a sugary sweet voice, "The Waves should be beautiful tonight, just like you."

Ice blushed and turned away for a moment, believing him without a doubt.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:31 pm

Frost sat, grooming himself swiftly. "I hope there are good colors tonight," he purred. "My grandfather used to claim he once saw a red wave, but nothing happened. He was probably bluffing." Frost's grandfather had been known for his tall tales and exaggerated accounts. "What do you think, Rose...?"
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:44 pm

Mist had followed the others up the mountain, Duskkit stumbling beside her.
She smiled
. "Are you excited?"

Duskkit giggled, "Uh huh. Pretty sky!"
He jumped happily.

The pastel queen chuckled.
"I hope it will be."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next