RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}

Go down 
+9
Blank's Toucan
Rebecca
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
kieran c:
Jay
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Peachfrost
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:56 pm

Rose smiled at Frost. "Yeah." she said. She blinked and looked at the sky. "If their is a red wave, and it's true. I don't need to guess who it's telling us about." she said, glancing at Fell for a moment. The looked at Frost, and grinned.

(Since a dunno what tribe Wingkit is in...)

Wingkit sighed and rolled onto her back, looking at the sky. She stood up and stood by the other cats of her tribe. A couple days before her friends were taken by two cats. the small kit shuddered. It really scared her.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:29 pm

Frost laughed. "Sure, right, Fell's just gonna destroy us all with his arsenal of stiff, growly orders." The sleek white tom meowed sarcastically. His eyes met Rose's for a moment, but he looked away quickly, praying she didn't think what had just happened was weird...
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:37 pm

Rose smiled, and blushed. "Let's hope..." She sighed. She had a weird feeling about Fell. The calico cat sighed and looked at Frost. She smiled at him when he looked away. The little furball. She looked at the ground, and a rose appeared by Frost. she turned red. "Uhh...that was there..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:02 pm

CLoud was so excited to see the Aurora waves. He wondered if you could see the Ancestors in the waves themselves. Wouldn't that be exciting?
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:41 pm

"I hope there's bright green in the waves tonight. What about you Sunrise?" Rain asked eagerly, leaning forward to look around Snow at her sister.

"I wanna see pink!" Sunrise purred happily. She had seen the waves before of course, but each time held a special excitement for her. She couldn't help but feel like something important was going to happen that night. She glanced up at her mother. "What color do you want to see Snow?"

Snow thought for a moment. "Purple. I saw a deep purple once when I was younger, but I haven't seen a shade like it since." She answered finally. And she remembered that night. She had been so happy, sitting beside her mother watching the deep purple wave across the sky. Snow purred and resettled herself on the ground where she was crouched.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:29 am

OOC: Here we go ^^
I love how you guys make your cats so excited. It's adorable! XD
-

Fell fell in place behind Fox as the leader stood and looked around his Tribe.

Fox gave a secret glare at his brother returning very late in the evening. He didn't notice Rock stalk in behind him.

"Try not to fall behind, everyone!" The Aurora Tribe Stone-Teller yowled, and began a swift pad through the forest. After a while, his pace slowed and the Tribe marched up the small mountain. It would'nt be long now before the ancestors Wave's began swimming over the vast night sky. Fox could hear a couple of the younger cats murmering with excitement in the back, and he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:50 pm

Hare's ears pricked, and she followed the other cats to the Aurora watching. Her long tail swished, and her green eyes glowed with excitement. She hoped there was a bright green in the aurora tonight.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:28 pm

Rain bounded ahead of her mother with Sunrise close behind.
"Don't get too far ahead!" Snow called to her kits.
"We won't!" Sunrise called back, grabbing Rain's tail to stop her just before they passed Fox.
"Hey!" Rain gasped.
"We can't go too far, mouse-brain." Sunrise meowed, cuffing her sister's ear with her claws sheathed.
Rain purred and cuffed her sister back, and before long they were play-fighting as they went, weaving among the tribe cats and chasing each other.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:31 pm

Frost's ears felt hot as he noticed the rose, feeling a happy tingling stir inside him. "Come on, let's go," he mewed, touching his nose to her cheek and trotting after his tribe.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:47 pm

Fox halted once they reached the top of the mountain, a cool breeze ruffling the tribe cats' coats. He stared into the night sky, feeling Fell's pressence near him. His ears swiveled and twitched as he listened to the other cats spreading out, finding nice places to sit and lay to observe the sky and chatter.

Suddenly, a thin, bright green line began squirming across the spacious blackness. Soon it started to grow and it's movements were mellower. Beyond it a smaller pink-purple wave copied it's movement and soon more waves began to form and dance around the sky. It was a beautiful sight, and Fox could hear the chatter silence and gasps all over the top of the mountain's surface.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:52 pm

Hare's ears pricked as the first lights grew out of the sky. Like a snake endlessly slithering, they wiggled back and forth, brightening the starry light. The sky flashed, reflecting into the apprentice's green eyes. Her long fur billowed in the slight wind, and she sat with her tail curled around her paws. "Beautiful," she mewed to herself.

((One time, in the winter, I was out in my backyard, and I saw the entire [cloudy] sky flash green, then blue, then red. Was that an aurora?))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:53 pm

Frost's eyes widened in awe as he watched as the colors dance across the sky in hypnotic waves. Acutely aware of Rose sitting next to him, he twined his tail with hers involuntarily, his normally sharp vision blurring and abandoning him. At the auroras, it seemed as if his powers melted away.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:26 pm

Ice watched in amazement, not realizing as Rock stalked away beside her.

Rock weaved in and out of the tribe cats making his way up to Fell. He came up behind the second in command and hissed lightly, "I will be making my way out now, yowl when it is time." The Tom turned and glided towards the tribes farther down the opposite side of the mountain. There was a kit to be taken.

Ice watched the light green deepen slightly and take on her favorite color, it mingled with the purple in the sky, almost like they were two different cats speaking to each other. The waves seemed alive as they brightened the sky and danced against the black. She stole her eyes from the waves for one second to look about the tribe. Rock wasn't beside her anymore and she wondered what type of cat would miss the waves. They were a sight to behold.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:43 pm

Fox blinked and glanced around the cats, locking eyes with Ice for a short moment as she seemed to do the same. Just then a bright, light blue wave melted into the sky. It was the bluest blue he had ever witnessed, brighter than the pond near camp. But when he glanced back down, his short-haired brother was padding away from him. "Where are you going?" he asked the tom, and he looked back with an awkward expression.

"I thought I heard somthing over here. I'm going to check it out." Fell replied after a hesitation, and trotted quicker to catch up to Rock, who was a while down the mountain.

Fox frowned, but went back to watching the ancestors swim across the sky in the their vibrant colours. Then, most of the waves started to disapear, ebbing away slowly. A small, faint pink, cloudy wave started to form, and Fox squited his eyes to see it. "Thats strange," he thought out loud. The Aurora Waves normally lasted quite a bit longer and they didn't all ebb away like that at once.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:45 pm

OOC: Oh, yes, and possibly. But usually the Aurora Borealis lasts a while, if not long, then long enough to see waves and strings of the colour, not a flash. But maybe =]
-
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:46 pm

Frost froze. "What's that pinkish thing, over there?" he mewed confusedly. "It's like it chased away the other colors..."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:14 pm

Ice locked eyes with Fox for a moment, she was worried for some reason, like she knew something good or bad was going to happen tonight. She glanced up for a second to see the bright blue ebbing away for a frail pink to take over the sky. She had heard about the Aurora Waves from her mother's Father, he had told her all the colors had stood for something when she was a kit, and would tell her stories of the omens they could bring. Her grandfather never told her what any of the colors ment, but he hinted she would know when she saw the colors. Ice's eyes grew wide as she watched the pink become clouded. "Oh, No... It can't be...." Ice hissed getting up on her paws, "No..." She had a horrible feeling in her gut about this.

Rock raced down the mountain with full speed. The pink wave was already snaking up on the tribe cats, he could see the wave practically chasing away the other colors. If he didn't get the kit soon, the Tribe would know about the omen to quickly. He jumped the rest of the way, dodging rocks and trees along the deadly side of the mountain. The Tom skidded to a stop and glanced backwards, he could see Fell following him and the Rock shook his head. He was at the border of the last Tribe, where the last cat would be hiding. Trotting into the barren camp, he snaked his way through it watching and waiting for the kit. It's name was Wingkit, and it served a purpose. Rock hissed lightly as he caught the kit's scent, only a matter of minutes before the pink turned red and warned the Tribe. He had to find that kit!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:26 pm

Frost glanced at Ice, her annoying performance that morning ebbing away as he looked at her terrified, hoping someone else saw it. He stared at Rose, then Fox. "Is it...?"
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:11 pm

((Time to get back in.))

Broken wandered just outside the camp (or whatever), glancing at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:00 pm

Snow stared in fear at the pink wave, was it growing darker? Would it be...red?
She knew that red was a color that should never be seen in the waves, for it meant danger. But for all Snow's wishing, she couldn't stop the wave's continuous darkening into that terrible color.

Rain and Sunrise, sitting beside their mother, couldn't figure out why everyone was so tense, and why fear-scent drifted among the tribe.
"Snow? What's wrong?" Rain whispered nervously. But she receieved no answer, for her mother's attention was focused only on the dark pink wave.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:49 pm

Rose gasped at the red wave. "It's red!" She yowled franticly. She had suddenly lost her nerve. More pink waves started to appeared, and started to turn red. Her eyes grew big as she watched Fell leave. "It's about him!" She hissed, flicking her tail toward the deputy. She gazed franticly at Fox then at Frost.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:50 pm

Rock snaked around a corner and grabbed Wingkit in his jaws. Shaking lightly, he hissed through teeth and fur, "You're coming with me."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:00 am

Wingkit yowled when she was picked up. "Who are you?" She squeaked in horror. She tried to squirm out of the warrior firm grip.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:37 am

OOC: Nice job :]
-

Fox heaved a great sigh, letting it drift from his lungs loudly. The waves of dark Aurora waved slowly and omniously, like the evil omen inside was coming closer, and closer. Then suddenly, when a cat near the back said somthing about Fell, the red faded back to a soft pink, and then to a light purple, and then swam off, ebbing away again. Fox rose to all four paws now, turning around to look at his stunned tribe. "Lets...lets get home." he meowed, still trying to absorb what just happened. He couldn't believe the prophecy was about his brother- it was his blood. Quickly and quietly, he led his tribe back down the mountain to camp, where they all looked up at him expectantly. He sat on his boulder.
"As you all know, tonight we saw a red aurora wave. This could mean a number of things, not just death- so we should try to stay positive about this." he tried to reassure them. "However, I cannot be sure what our ancetors were trying to tell us. For now, we should all just get a night's sleep and we'll discuss this in the morning." Just then, he realised his deputy was still gone.

Fell took large, silent strides. "Lets go!" he snapped at Rock when he had the delicate being in his jaws. It was a while a way back to the fern patch. Once they were out of the tribe, they made a run for it and flew through the forest, dodging bushes and weeds and brambles along the way.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:46 am

Ice followed behind her leader, she stumbled and tripped as she thought of the omen. It was horrible. She blew out a breath and sat down to hear Fox's speech. Ice gulped and shook her head after everyone started going towards their respective dens. The Calico she-cat padded over to her leader and asked in a small voice, "Fox... Fell can't be bad? Can he?" She almost sounded as small as a kit as she looked at Fox, her eyes wide and pleading.

Rock flew back towards the clearing, following behind Fell like his life depended on it. In some points, the Tom's life did depend on it. Both of their lives did, if Rock and Fell didn't overthrow Fox soon, the Tribe cats would figure out and their plan would fall through. If the Tribe cats found out, They would both probably get thrown off the cliff. Rock's thoughts strayed to Ice, he really loved her. And He wanted a kit, to help Fell when he got older. Rock's eyes narrowed and his smile curled maliciously. His heir would come soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next