RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}

Go down 
+9
Blank's Toucan
Rebecca
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
kieran c:
Jay
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Peachfrost
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} Empty
PostSubject: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:00 pm

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} 34xhx6o

The North's only known Tribe of wild cats.
But what the North doesn't know might kill them...

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} Xqe0lc ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} 24mx081 ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} I77kic

These Tribe Cats hold a powerful secret. Infact, each one does.

Each cat is born with one power, decided by the Aurora Borealis Waves themselves.
Or as the Tribe Cats call them, Ancestors. You see, instead of a StarClan or a Tribe of Endless Hunting...their souls will somday belong with the endless streams of Aurora. These beautiful waves only come about and dance upon the sky once a month, when the moon is full. It's quite a magical thing.

There is only one frightening thing about the Aurora Waves. When they do appear that day of the month, if the stream is red, every cat fliches in fear. A red Aurora is a bad omen, and is a sign to the Stone Teller, or Leader and Medicine cat of the Tribe, of a negative prophecy ahead. This could be a number of things- murder & death are the most feared.

Care to join?
F O R M::
Name (PLEASE KEEP IT LOGICAL.)
Description (PICTURE OR PARAGRAPH DESCRIPT. IS WELCOME.)
Power (ONLY ONE EACH. I'LL HAVE TO APPROVE FIRST.)
Rank
Mate/Offspring
Anything Else

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
S T O N E T E L L E R-
Fox lain by riverside {Fox} Male.

S E C O N D OF C O M M A N D
Fell swoop of bald eagle {Fell} Male.

M E M B E R S
Dew on morning grass {Dew} Male
Raindrop on a rose {Rose} Female
Ever changing cloud {Cloud} Male
Hawk that swoops through trees {Hawk} Male
Storm on the horizon {Storm} Female
Frost that knows no warmth {Frost} Male
Ice that covers the Earth {Ice} Female
Waters broken by the earth {Broken} Female
Ever fading shadow {Shadow} Female
Rock that chips Ice {Rock} Male
Timber Wolf racing through snow {Timber} Male

Q U E E N S
Snow on frozen rivers {Snow}
Mist of waterfall {Mist}
Tiger pouncing on prey {Tiger}

A P P R E N T I C E S
Otter diving in the moonlight {Otter} Male
Silver light of moon {SIlver} Female
Hare fleeing through bracken {Hare} Female

K I T S
Rain that falls at dawn {Rain} Female
Sunrise over mountains {Sunrise/Sun} Female
{Both of Snow}
Ocean tide hitting beach {Ocean} Female
Frost on frozen grass {Frozen} Female
{of Tiger}

D E C E A S E D
... :]

M A T E S
Rock & Ice

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

Fox Lain By Riverside
Male
::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} Unwanted_2_by_wazabees
His power is a powerful one, and can only be used by true leaders. He can only use it once in a long while, because after does use it, it wipes out his energy completely and he must rest for quite some time. It summons bits and pieces of the ancestors powers to combine them into one strong wave, taking every bit of his will to use it. That is why it is rarely ever wielded, by any Stone Teller.
He is the older brother of Fell.
Fox is a brand new leader, fresh and young.

Fell Swoop of Bald Eagle
Male
::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} Unwanted_3_by_wazabees
Fell's power contains the ability to control Ice. By control, I mean he can summon things like small patches of ice whenever he pleases, freeze over a plant or small pond, or even just surround himself in shards for protection.
Younger, less wise brother of Fox.
Is what you would call the 'Deputy' of the tribe, but secretly would love to have the top spot. He is kind and slick on the outside, but inside a destructive plot of tyranny is formulating.

WINGKIT {Wing on black raven} Female.
NIGHTKIT {Night of silver moon} Female.
MOONKIT {Moon on high tree} Male.

Last edited by Candy Corn...? :D on Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:21 pm; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:26 pm

Name: Snow-on-frozen-river ((Snow))
Description: A long-haired silver tabby she-cat with mint green eyes. Black streaks cover her face like scars, and her tail is long and fluffy. In fact, all of her is fluffy. Her ears have tufts of fur on the tips, much like a lynx. Her whiskers are long as well, matching her long fur.
Power: She has the ability to control air to a degree. She can cause powerful gusts of wind when she needs to.
Mate/Offspring: Sadly her mate, Wind-stirring-grass, was killed by an outbreak of greencough. But she has two kits, Rain and Night.
Anything Else: Not at the moment.

Name: Rain-that-falls-at-dawn ((Rain))
Description: A gray tabby like her mother, with her father's dark amber eyes. Her fur is much shorter than her mother's, giving her a much sleeker, streamlined appearance. White fur rings her nose, and black fur edges her ears.
Power: She is warm. xD What I mean is that she has the ability to withstand extreme cold without being bothered or hurt. This allows her ((or rather, WILL allow her)) to hunt for a much longer time than others in leaf-bare.
Mate/Offspring: None yet, she's way too young.
Anything Else: She and her sister are about 5 moons.

Name: Sunrise-over-mountains ((Sunrise, or Sun))
Description: She's a dappled gold and black she-cat with amber eyes. She is also long-haired like her mother, which has led to her sister's affectionate nickname, 'Furball'. She doesn't mind it though. Black fur rings her eyes like eyeliner, causing them to stand out boldly.
Power: She is able to heal others. Only small wounds, like scratches, right now, but when she's older she may be able to heal larger wounds. But even healing small wounds takes much of her energy, so she doesn't like to use her power.
Mate/Offspring: No one but her mother and sister.
Anything Else: Nope.

((Whew that was a lot of typing. x_x))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:57 pm

Name:: Dew-on-morning-grass (Dew)
Description: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} Feral-cats-of-Australia
Power: Able to become invisible for a unlimited amount of time, but his shadow still shows.
Mate/Offspring:None yet
Anything Else: Nope!

Name: Raindrop-on-a-Rose (Rose)
Description: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} 788c9e10b3e74799cfc3ee4f29b44c19
Power: able to plant,grow, or help a plant.
Mate/Offspring: likes Fox
Anything Else: no
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:28 pm

Name: Ever Changing Cloud (Cloud)
Description: Cloud
Power: is able to create fog
Mate/Offspring: One, but dissapered
Anything Else: the rp looks promising

Last edited by Suburban Cookie Dough on Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:54 pm

Name ; Hawk That Swoops Through The Trees
Gender ; Male
Description ; Hawk has a pale brown coat that helps him blend in with the snow. Faint speckles of Grey are included in his upper coat. Hawk has dark green eyes like the color of the pine needles of a juniper. His ears are tipped with dark brown and his front paws are tipped with black. Hawk has a darker Grey streak running down from his forehead to the begging of his flanks, almost like a skunk, just reversed.
Power ; Hawk can control rocks/anything made out of a mineral. (If they are around 50lbs or less.)
Rank ; Member
Mate/Offspring ; No. Not yet.
Anything Else ; Nope, except excuse me if I'm a bit rusty. I haven't really role-played with cats for a while.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:03 am

( :shock: WHOA.
You guys waste no time, eh? Thanks all for joining!

Wildfire-
Fantastic descriptions! I can picture each of them right now. Alll are accepted. Though I must ask...
On the mother's form, you put that she has two kits, Rain and Night. Where is Night? xD

Vixxy-
Both are accepted. However, both of their powers, though I see you have tried to less-en the mary-sue-ness, can get a bit godmoddly. So just make sure you keep them limited like the rest, alrighty? ;]

Suburbia-
He's also accepted! And I hope it is promising ^^.

Jake-
Thanks for joing, by the by. I know you're not too much of a feline role player =P
He's accepted, as well. What is his base name, though? Hawk, I assume?

I'll add all of these as soon as I get back. For now, mom needs the computer D:
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:34 am

((Thanks for accepting...and oops. I changed Night's name to Sunrise because I liked it better, but I forgot to change it on Snow's form. :P ))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:00 pm

(Alrighty. x) The'r powers are much more flawy and not able to use, but my mom need the computer.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:38 pm

Name - Storm-On-The-Horizon (Storm)
Gender - Female
Description - Storm is a small she-cat. She is a stormy, dark gray color, with white rings on her tail. She also has a white chest, and white under belly. Light gray flecks dot her dark gray fur. She has soft chocolate brown eyes.
Power - She can make it rain. xDD But, not really on command, usually she can only do it when she's upset or angry. ((Trying to make it flawy, and not mary-sue-ish. xDD))
Rank - Member
Mate/Offspring - Like Dew
Anything Else - Nope
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:20 pm

(I'll start adding them now :] feel free to start, anyone!)

(Remember we're in the north. as in snow and cold xD in the summers it's still cold, but more spring feeling, with the snow melted and the plants growing. Right now, it's transitioning into fall.)

(And Storm is gladly accepted! (: )
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:54 pm

((Cool, thanks! :D ))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:10 pm

Name (PLEASE KEEP IT LOGICAL.): Frost That Knows No Warmth. XD Is that all right? Frost.
Description (PICTURE OR PARAGRAPH DESCRIPT. IS WELCOME.): http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3103/2678634017_efce413739_o.jpg
Power (ONLY ONE EACH. I'LL HAVE TO APPROVE FIRST.): He has extensively heightened senses. XD If that's okay. But he can hear, taste, see, feel, smell VERY VERY well. Like, no one else can. You can't get really hide from him. XD
Mate/Offspring:None. Yet. o3o
Anything Else: Um. He was born in the winter (what he was named after, evidently) and his father had been dead for one week before he was born. His mother...I don't know what to do with her, help please? XD

Last edited by Socky◊ on Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:13 pm

F O R M::
Name - Ice that covers the Earth (Ice?)

Gender - Female
Description - Ice has pointed ears that are always alert on the top of her rounded head. Her eyes are very big and bright and are green like the evergreen trees that surrond the tribe. Her nose is small and pink with black dusting around the bottom. She stands tall and stong with a think white speckled pelt. Her pelt has a pure white base that would match the snow if there weren't large black and grey splotches covering it like pebbles. Her tail is long and very fluffy on the bottom, with the same splotches dotting lightly down it. Her legs are tall with some paws at the bottom, but beware of this cat's claws. Ice doesn't play around. Her wings are located in the center of her back and are much like a birds. Fur covers the entire outside and protects the inside like feathers on a bird. The outer side of the wing has the same speckles are her fur.
Power - Flight, Ice can fly as she pleases and also can carry a cat in great need, but that can only happen if she is well rested and the skys are clear of snow and hail. if Accepted
Rank - Female/Warrior
Mate/Offspring - Not yet.
Anything Else - Picture, if you can't grasp the exact look: https://2img.net/h/oi25.tinypic.com/iwlyec.jpg

Last edited by Rebecca on Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:20 pm

((Lol, I'm probably not in the place to tell you, but in warriors, cats that have names like...say...

Brook Where Small Fish Swim--would be known as Brook.
Talon of Swooping Eagle--would be known as Eagle.
Cloud With Storm in Belly--would be known as Cloud.
Night of No Stars--would be known as Night.
Mist Where Sunlight Shimmers--would be known as Mist.

And so on. But that's just in warriors, doesn't have to be that way. ^^))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:06 am

((I'm gonna start the RPing if no one minds. :]))

Rain stood on her hind legs and rested her forepaws on her mother's sleeping form. She peeked curiously over Snow's side and sniffed the air. Looking down at her sister, Sunrise, who was also asleep, Rain twitched her tail over her sister's ears. "Hey Sunrise, wake up." She mewed softly, so as not to wake anyone else.

Sunrise stirred at the sound of her sister's voice and mumbled something about sleeping just a little bit longer. She covered her face with her forepaw and snuggled deeper into her mother's long, warm fur. "Go back to sleep Rain, not even the sun is up yet!" She mumbled.

Snow, barely disturbed at all by the kits' movement, twitched her tail in her sleep and dreamed peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:35 am

(Actually, Talon of swooping Eagle could be Eagle or Talon. In the Books, I believe his name is Talon, anyway :))

(But I think you catch our drift, Runa? It's not so hard once you figure it out ^^)

(Socky- IS ACCEPTED! WOOO.

Runa-
Shall her name be light? or dark? Or you can just change the whole thing :] Juist whenever you do I will add her. Make sure you keep her flight limited ;]...)

(And Wildfire, AWE XD I can picture that.)

Fox stood gracefully on the top of a large, pointed boulder which was his den inside. The brindle tom smiled, facing the other direction away from the center of camp, watching the sun rise. Soon the glittering landscape, already recovering from the night's frost, began to reflect pale oranges and pinks as it sparkled in the dull sunshine.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:23 am

Frost raised his head, blinking irritably at the kits' noises. Sometimes his abilities could be a curse. His ears flicked as he heard the faintest scrape of leaves against rock, the slow breathing of his companions, and the baby birds stirring in their nest, not yet awake as their parents foraged for food. He could feel the stone beneath his fur, chilling him to the bone, and could smell the damp earth. He could see the shadows flicker and could see the auburn sun's pale rosy light stretch its paws over the land. He knew the Stoneteller, Fox, would be greeting the sunrise with a smile. Frost buried his face in his long white fur, his narrow, tapered muzzle hidden under his snowy pelt.

((-pant, pant-))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:21 pm

( I JUST GOT AN IDEA! : DD

Now it just has to work...)

Fox curled his floofy tail around his paws. His ears cocked back as a few birds began to chirp cheerfully and swooped and dove as if they were celebrating somthing or playing a game of tag. The tribe leader let out a deep sigh of peace, blinking a bit while the sun poured it's light even more over the clearing and the mountains.

Fell yawned quietly on the edge of the members' den, staring plainly at the other sleeping bodies around him. He sat for another moment, plotting how he was to get out of this stretch of rising and falling bodies without waking any of them. Finally, the short-haired brindle tom picked his way through, holding his breath, from the den, and stumbled out into the clearing to find his brother on his usual morning place. Fell eyed the edged boulder carefully with narrowed eyes before silently slinking to the kill pile.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:27 pm

((THEN I MUST KNOW!))

Frost snorted. "I just can't get any peace and quiet, can I?" he growled, stalking to the fresh-kill pile, his fur ruffled and his blue eyes cloudy. He chose a small rabbit, grimacing as he tasted the mud and the fur of the rabbit's catcher.

((Geez, he is just a grumpalump today. But it's good he has his power thing, because of the whole blue-eyed-white-cat-is-deaf thing. XD))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:37 pm

(Ah, it failed. xD

and indeed he is! humbug.)

Fell glanced over at the bright white tom on the other side of the kill pile. "Morning." he made a friendly gesture, and went back to choosing his meal.

(woo. mega long post.)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:43 pm

((Can't...read...any more...eyes...burning from...extensive...post...))

Frost dipped his head to the fluffy brindle tom. He scraped dirt over the bones and fur of his rabbit, and glanced at the brothers. "What? Am I on patrol or something?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:51 pm

Name-
Mist-of-Waterfall (Myst)

Gender-
Female

Description-
http://eyadness.deviantart.com/art/Cat-8-57174290

Power-
Can control small amounts of air.

Rank-
Queen

Mate/Offspring-
Her mate is unknown, and supposedly was killed.
She will have twin kits, forms posted at birth.

Anything Else-
N/A
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:55 pm

Cloud woke up silently, knowing about Frost ability. He padded around until he could find something sutible to do.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:20 pm

Impatient, Rain decided to head out on her own.
Hopping over her mother, she bounded out into the camp and blinked against the dawn light. She could hear birds singing, and watched them fly overhead. I wish I could fly like that... She thought dreamily.

Sunrise heard her sister leave. Good riddance. Now I can get some sleep. She thought with a yawn. She resettled herself in a new postion and closed her eyes again.

But this was the time Snow decided she'd wake up. She'd heard Rain leave, and since she saw the dawn light bathing the camp, and heard other cats up and about, she thought it was a good time to go get something from the fresh-kill pile. Sitting up, she gave her chest fur a few quick licks before standing and shaking the clinging bits of her bedding off her long fur and padding outside behind Rain.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:43 pm

(I changed it. I hope it is acceptable now.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next