RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}

Go down 
+9
Blank's Toucan
Rebecca
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
kieran c:
Jay
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Peachfrost
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:52 pm

( FOLLOW THE PLOT, thank you very much. XD)

(And Jake- It's open, and the members sleep in a very large, hollowed out bush. It's like a cave, but more green. I geuss. The Nursery is similiar, just surrounded by ferns and other thick plants that hang over head like a short canapy. And Fox sleeps in a convieniently placed boulder/cave thing. xD)

Fell narrowed his eyes and looked around, making sure it was impossible to see through the bushy fern plants. Then his ears swiveled when he heard Rose come near. He dove out of the ferns in a rush and almost crashed into her. "I was investigating those plants. I thought I scented wolf." he meowed swiftly, and turned away from her abruptly to avoid eye contact.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:53 pm

Rose grumbled. 'Fell, know your lying." She muttered, but ignored him.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:14 pm

"Oh! Look Sunrise" Rain mewed, bounding gleefully over to where a fern was dripping with melted snow. The frond curled over the little tabby kit's head, and as she stretched her neck to reach it, the drop that had been dangling just out of her reach dropped down onto her face.
"Ack!" She mewed in surprise, hopping backwards and shaking her head.

Sunrise purred. "That's what you get!" She smiled, shaking her paws one by one to get the moisture from the saturated ground off them.

Snow, with a yawn, arched her back in yet another stretch and let her claws sink deep into the wet earth. Straightning up, she shook herself and turned to watch her kit; just in time to see Rain get splashed. She stifled an amused purr. "Careful Rain, don't drown yourself." She meowed.

((I'm kinda confused as to who is in camp right now, so anyone who's around can do whatever...:P))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:19 pm

Frost blinked, trying to sort out the words he'd just heard. "Hey, Rose!" he called, glancing back to where she gazed suspiciously at Fell. His eyes narrowed as he analyzed the two. Rose looked edgy and curious, but Fell...there was something darker in his eyes. The brown tabby's golden ((?)) eyes were irritated and frustrated, as if she'd interrupted him. "...Come over here? I heard some cat saying something crazy back at camp. We can go hunting after we figure it out," he added quickly with a brief look at Fell's stony face.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:30 pm

(Actually, Fox was just talking to Snow. On the last page, I think. If not, on page 4.

Not enough time to post right now, so ta ta for now!)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:32 pm

((TATA! XD))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:32 pm

((Someone rp with CLoudy?))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:31 am

Name (PLEASE KEEP IT LOGICAL.) - - - Waters Broken by the Earth (Broken)
Gender - - - Female
Description (PICTURE OR PARAGRAPH DESCRIPT. IS WELCOME.) - - - this
Power (ONLY ONE EACH. I'LL HAVE TO APPROVE FIRST.) - - - Empathy
Rank - - - Tribe Member
Mate/Offspring - - - None
Anything Else - - - Nothing
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:30 am

Ruse gave on last glance at Fell and padded up to Frost. "Yea?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:41 am

"I just heard these crazy words. I want to figure out what they mean," Frost explained, starting back to camp. "Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:22 am

(FRENCH! That's what it is! XD Mostly french, but will speak normal when answering.)

Mist cringed as she tugged at it with her teeth.
It wouldn't budge.
"Stupide! Montre où you' aller re plus souvent brume!"
The queen muttered to herself.
Speaking the language of the twolegs was her only way to express herself without anyone understanding.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:46 am

Fox, distracted by the frusterated noises coming from behind a bush, left Snow to investigate. "Mist! What is with all the ruckuss?" he found the pale she-cat gnawing at her paw. "Oh. A thorn?" he meowed, understnading now. "Here, sit and hold out your paw."
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:24 am

Name- Otter diving in moonlight {Otter}
Gender- Male
Description-Thick, silky-furred dark chocolate brown tom with sage green eyes.
Power- Otter can bend water to his liking (that is, theoretically, if if he were a master of the art he would be able to) except, of course, in places where there is no moisture. He can conjure a puddle from water underground, but he cannot bend that water, however, it's good for drinking. Otter can also propell himself through water by willing it in the direction he's moving. He can't do big things, like change the current of water or something :P
Rank- To-be
Mate/Offspring- none
Anything Else- YOU KNOW I GOT OTTER. WORD 2 YO MOTHER. XD

Name- Silver light of moon {Silver}
Gender- Female
Description-
::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 3 Kitteh10
Power- Silver has the power to take the form of any cat that she has tapped with her tail before. However, she does not recieve any of the special abilities of that cat (i.e. stregnth, speed, or power)
Rank- To-be
Mate/Offspring- none
Anything Else- none

:D
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:56 am

((I knew it was French. BUT CATS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO KNOW FRENCH. XD))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:28 pm

(All three cats are accepted :] I'll add them in a minute.)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:32 pm

((Kewl. Now I shall read teh threadz...))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:38 pm

((BTW I know Otter's powers are a bit extreme, just he can be kind of reckless and show-offy and his powers are very limited with control since water is kind of unpredictable- I will make sure that he has limits :D))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:44 pm

Socky wrote:
((I knew it was French. BUT CATS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO KNOW FRENCH. XD))
(Picked it up from twolegs. Spent life as a kit/apprentice in France.)

Oh BTW srry it's not in color. At my friends house- Comp. won't take color codes.

Mist's expression changed when Fox entered.
"Yes, a thorn. I was about to follow the hunting party."
She replied with a french twist, holding her paw out to the cinnamon tom.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:59 pm

(Cinnamon! :])

Fox smiled. "You'll have time to catch up." he said, and before he was done talking, the thorn was out and there was no blood. "It'll be a little sore for a while, but you should be able to walk on it." he added, nodding her off. He enjoyed Mist- she was a very loyal member.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:36 pm

((Ooh lala.

Crack love interest.

Coming our way.))

Frost glanced inside just to see Fox tug out a thorn wedged in Mist's paw. He shook his head and smiled. The she-cat had spent her early life as a kittypet with twolegs, and had picked up strange words from them. Her stream of words had only been out of frustration with the thorn. Frost looked sideways and Rose, feeling himself redden under his pelt as he looked at her flawless face, long calico fur and light green eyes. "Just Mist," he meowed. "But we should go. Fell will have our pelts if we don't bring anything back to where we split up."

((YO WELCOME.

FROST JUST SAVED FELL'S EVIL LITTLE BUT, PROVIDING HIM WITH THE OPPORTUNITY TO GO ON WITH THE PLOT.XD))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:15 pm

Cloud was walking around and noticed Frost. "Hello, Frost," He whispered. He knew Mist and Fox were in there, but couldn't really hear them.

((Yeah, what was the plot again? XD))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:20 pm

((Fell wants the leadership I guess XD))

((Anyone RP? I need to find an opening. And I am confuzzled. XD))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:43 pm

((Sneak up behind me or somethin'! IF YOU WANT TO RP WITH MEH! sorry caps on))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:49 am

Alley.Jelly.Kidden. wrote:
(Cinnamon! :])

Fox smiled. "You'll have time to catch up." he said, and before he was done talking, the thorn was out and there was no blood. "It'll be a little sore for a while, but you should be able to walk on it." he added, nodding her off. He enjoyed Mist- she was a very loyal member.

Mist dipped her head, and cantered off to folow the rest of the hunters.
She ended up near the back of the pack, closer to Frost and Dew.
"Sorry, I left a little late....stupid thorn.." Mist added under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:50 am

(I'll RP Otter!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next