RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}

Go down 
+9
Blank's Toucan
Rebecca
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
kieran c:
Jay
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Peachfrost
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:53 am

Rose nodded. "Alright." She agreed and walked on, trying to catch a scent. She started to smell a fresh mouse trail. A mouse bolted near her. She made a seed pop up infront of the mouse, trying to keep it busy. She waited, then dove for it.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:45 am

(THE PLOT-

So there are two young warriors, two brothers maybe. One grows up to be the leader- the other, the deputy. The deputy, behind everyones back, steals three kits from another Clan/tribe/whatever. He raises them, with no one else knowing, to be killers. When they grow up to be too big to hide, he sends them on the leader and he is driven away, or possibly killed. (I havn't decided...) This makes him new leader. However, he lies to the whole Clan about the killers, and makes them believe that someone outside the Clan did it. Eventually he becomes more and more dangerous and he begins breaking the warrior code (or tribe code or city cat code..xD) sending his Clan into turmoil. They become afraid of him and start plotting to bring the old leader back, (that is, if hes still alive.) and stuff like that. It's a spin off Animal Farm, if any of you have ever read it.)

(By the way, I will need three of you to play the kittens. Or one of you play the three. Whatever.)

Fox watched her and swiveled back into the clearing. He padded back over to Snow, who was watching her daughters play in the melted frost. "Sorry about that. Another thorn in a paw!" he said, sighing. "They sure are growing, aren't they? Like little weeds!" he commented, getting down into a playful position in front of them and swatting a sheathed paw at them.

Fell looked over his shoulder to see if his patrol had caught up yet. But no, they were taking his sweet time hunting as slow as they could.Just then a blackbird landed before him, a few taillengths off. It was unsuspecting and foolish, and Fell took his chance. With a wide lash of his tail, a dome of thin ice formed quickly over the bird. But he had to act quickly, for in the mid-day's sun the ice would last only moments. He could hear the creature flapping inside, trying it's best to excape, but just then he flicked his tail and the noise stopped. With an arogant pause, he took a step back and pounced into the thin, fragile dome and found the bird laying there, frozen without a trace of ice on it's feathers. The second in command smiled devilishly and picked up the bird, breaking up the rest of the ice and pushing it away into a bush.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:23 am

((I can RP with Otter and the other one.))
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:39 am

(D:, So sorry Alley! I have been sick and a bunch of crud, I'll reply.)

Ice ran through the forest, her paws making virtually no sound on the melting snow. No, No, No! Run, Run, Run, Fell's going to murder you, and then feed you to Fox. She skidded to a stop behind a bush and watched in awe as Fell killed the bird. Silently, She tried to slink back from the bush without the Second in Command knowing, but a twig snapped under her paw, revealing her position.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:32 pm

(You're fine :]. And glad you're back!))

Fell stopped in his tracks, his ears snapping back. "Whos there?" he dropped the bird to growl. Then the faint scent of a she-cat wafted into his senses. The second in Command stalked forward, coming closer and closer to the bush where he swept the ice to. Then the tip of a dappled bird wing caught his attention, poking from the top of the leafy plant. "If I didn't know better," his eyes narrowed, "I would say Ice is behind this bush and not doing the duty I gave her." he smirked, his voice deep and his eyes sharp.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:07 pm

((I'll be a kitten! HHMMM! WHat to post next...))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:14 pm

Otter padded, the snow cruching softly underpaw. An artic hare peeked out of its burrow. He feel swiftly into his hunting crouch, absorbing the water for the snow in case he needed it. He released the water through his paws and it melted the snow around him, letting him pad softly. Otter had made up the trick himself. He padded forward slowly, and when he was close enough, he leaped, but the rabbit saw him and pelted back into its hole.

"Bad luck," Silver remarked through a mouthful of fresh kill. She didn't want the heat to flow from its body.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:15 pm

((Ooh, and I'd volunteer to be one too :D Maybe it would help to get my other characters 'in the loop' :3))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:23 pm

((In the loop? You are so weird, my friend. XD))

Frost nodded, pausing to gaze at the cave for a moment more, then his ears twitched. Falcon! He dropped into the hunter's crouch instinctively, tail skimming the damp ground. He caught sight of the large bird and with a hiss of triumph, leapt and snatched it from the air as it flapped its wings in alarm. He dispatched it swiftly, his paw cracking the back of its head and snapping the neck.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:33 pm

(Look whos talking. XD)

(WITCHAWWWW! NINJA FROST!)

(And good deal. I'll let you guys know when you can make your forms for the little things. If no one else volunteers, I can always play the last one, I suppose. )

(By the by, the reason why this whol epost is OOC is because I'm waiting for pirate and Becca to reply. So...)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:36 pm

((I'd be glad to RP one of the kitties if no one else does. ^_^ I don't really care, but if no one else will...))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:01 pm

Ice felt her cheeks go pink under her white fur and slowly emerged from the bush. "Sorry." She muttered softly, her voice taking on the sound of a kitten that had just gotten in trouble. Ice put her head down to the half-way frozen ground and mumble, "I was on my way, but I accedently stumbled onto you... and I watched. It was really cool-" Her voice quickened, "The way you froze the bird without any frost, it's a perfect way to kill. Really useful..." She cleared her throat and looked up at the second in command, "Sorry. I'll be on my way." Ice really liked Fell, but it seemed like all she could do was make a fool of herself in front of him. She shook her head lightly to herself, letting a wing poke out, a kitten mistake.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:03 pm

((This is completley irrelivant, but UR GRAPHICS PWN, JELLY. I LURVE THEM. AND UBER PWN FONT.))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:22 pm

(What, my siggy? Thanks, a lot ^^" I FOUGHT for that font, too. It wouldn't download for some reason and I retried several times. THEN I GOT IT TO WORK =D

but then Gimp failed me and shrunk down my image :/ so it's sorta tiny. but if you can read everything on there, then kudos to you!)

Fell stood there, taken aback. He jerked his head back slightly and blinked. "Don't worry about it, Ice," he said as she turned and padded past him. "At least you do your part here, and you do it well. Not like some others I know..." he meowed. The short-haired Tom's voice was still deep and agitated, but more by the rest of his lagging patrol. "Good luck hunting." he added to the speckled member, admiring her tucked wings as she began to leave again.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:23 pm

((Well your sig pwns, but I was talking about the front page graphics! :D))
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:10 pm

Ice's heart fluttered, she padded off thinking a bit about Fell's anger, sure sometimes the cats didn't do their part, but there was no need to be adgitated. She shook her white speckled head and mumbled softly, "At least he respects me... and knows I exsist." Ice smiled to herself and stalked a small white dove. The bird fluttered back and forth between to bushes quickly. When it landed to pick up a twig, Ice pounced and brought the bird down with a hard swipe of her paw. Picking it up lightly with her teeth, she padded back towards Fell lightly, to show off, maybe.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:55 pm

(I'll be the third kitten =3)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:00 pm

[quote="Alley.Jelly.Kidden."]
Fox watched her and swiveled back into the clearing. He padded back over to Snow, who was watching her daughters play in the melted frost. "Sorry about that. Another thorn in a paw!" he said, sighing. "They sure are growing, aren't they? Like little weeds!" he commented, getting down into a playful position in front of them and swatting a sheathed paw at them.
[\quote]

Rain crouched down in front of Fox and waved her tail at her sister. "Come here Sunrise, there's a cat attacking the tribe! We have to run him off!" She mewed with excitement, wiggling her tiny body in preparation to pounce.

Sunrise, always ready to play, bounded over and crouched beside her sister.

Rain pounced on Fox's forepaw and lashed her tail. "Get away from our tribe!" She hissed playfully, nipping his paw softly.

Sunrise pounced on Fox's other forepaw. "Yeah! Or we'll tear you to pieces!" She purred.

((Sorry I took so long to reply, I was gone all weekend.))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:21 pm

((Otter, RP?))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:54 am

Otterwhisker wrote:
((Well your sig pwns, but I was talking about the front page graphics! :D))

(OH. Ye, I like them too ^^ Pretty neato.)

(So so so sorry you guys, for being gone. I was really busy yesturday. I wont be on long tomorrow, and maybe not friday either >< but I'll try!))

Fox smiled, watching the members-to-be pounce around. "I'll steal all of your fresh kill!" he grolwed lightly,rolling onto his back into a fake submissive move to shake them off his paws. Then, looking updside down, he started swishing his fluffy tail. "Oh no!"

Fell followed the scent trail to the rest of his patrol. "Where are those guys?..." he murmered, glancing around. Then Ice leisurely strode past him again, with a bright white bird in her jaws. "Nice." he commented, and covered his own catch with dead leaves and earth. "This patrol will take all day at this rate, if I don't find them somtime." he gruffed, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:15 pm

Otter stumbled upon Fell, the second in command of the tribe. He was carrying prey in his jaws, and so was Otter's companion, Silver, while he himself was empty pawed. His whiskers burned with shame. He could tell that Fell was being scornful of him. "I almost caught this rabbit..." Otter mumbled, gazing at his paws."

"It was really close, too," Silver added.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:28 pm

Fell spun around, and stared at the two. "Then get back out there! You shouldn't have to report back to me everytime you miss a catch." he meowed after a moment. Everyone was being so strange today and it was frusterating him.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:31 pm

Ice swished her tail lightly beside Fell, happy to get a bit of praise from him. She dropped the dove beside Fell's kill and said lightly to Otter, "Don't worry, Rabbits are hard to catch." She smiled supportivly towards him and swished her head towards Silver, but soon her gaze came back to rest on Fell. Absentmindedly, she thought that Fell would make a good leader, Fox was an amazing one sure, taking time to check up on everyone and play with the kits. She frowned while thinking about it, Fell would probably make sure they had enough food for the tribe, if a storm came along, he would make sure everyone was doing alright. Soon, Ice found herself finding all of Fox's flaws and telling herself that Fell should've been the rightful leader. Ruffling her wings, She shook her head and blinked a few times, trying to get back in the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:38 pm

((Sorry, I knew that was odd but I didn't know what else to do XD))

Otter's heart drooped; Fell was such a good warrior and he longed for his approval. I'll make him proud, he promised himself.

Silver frowned, narrowing her eyes at the tom. Something seemed omonious about him. "Okay," she mewed, shaking her head to clear from it the thoughts of distrust. "Let's go, Otter," she mewed, tapping his shoulder with her tail and turning to go.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:41 pm

Rose came up behind Fell. "Well then, you stop disappearing!" She retorted. Then she looked around. "Well, You''ve got this patrol, Mr. grump. I'll be with Frost." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next