RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}

Go down 
+9
Blank's Toucan
Rebecca
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
kieran c:
Jay
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Peachfrost
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:01 pm

"I'll accompany Rose and Frost."
The pale queen looked at Fell, and then turned to the others.
"If anything we can catch something larger together."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:06 pm

(Did I miss something? Who is Frost? {Not to be a spammy post. xD})
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:14 am

Name: Ever Fading Shadow
Gender Female
Description: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 5 Calico-cat-3
Power: In the night she can move a sonic speeds to confuse enemies.
Mate/Offspring: N/A
Anything Else: Call her Shadow or Shadoe

Name : The Ocean Tide Hitting the Beach
Gender Female
Description ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 5 Walk-on-water-saintly-cat
Power Since she is still a kit: When around and or in water she can create tiny waves (Taller then a cat at least) that tower her enemies to flood them away.
Rank Kit
Mate/Offspring: N/A
Anything Else: Call her Ocean her friends can call her Tide
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:45 am

((Holy crud that second picture is so cute! <3 *steals kitty and backs away* -.-))

"Oh no! You can't have our fresh-kill!" Rain hissed, bounding off Fox and running to the fresh-kill pile. "Come on Sunrise! Let's catch some more prey so he can't take it all!" She hissed, pouceing on a feather that happened to blow past.

Sunrise purred and followed her sister, batting the feather out of her paws and chasing it when the wind snatched it away. Gleefully the two kits alternated between chasing it and wrestling with each other.

Snow purred in amusement. "They love playing with you you know." She informed Fox, watching her kits play with a fond gleam in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:04 am

((I'm Frost, you silly. Frost That Knows No Warmth. Cheesy name, but his power is extremely heightened senses. He can see, hear, smell, taste, and feel more than any other cat. XD))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:07 am

Rose growled at she queen. "Me and Frost were fine, until you all crowded Fell." She snapped.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:48 am

(Ah, Thank you Socky. I got confuzzled. xD I'll post now.)

Ice swished her tail adgitatedly, "Stop it! All of you are acting like a bunch of kits, now stop reporting when you have nothing to report!" She hissed staring down the lot of them. "Just get into your hunting groups and go hunt." After her little rant, Ice realized that most of them would be mad at her, or think she was trying to act leaderish. She put her nose to the ground and mumbled, "At least, that's what I would do..."
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:11 pm

Frost rolled her eyes. "Yes, your majesty," he meowed scathingly, bending down worshipfully and bounding away to hunt for more prey.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:44 pm

Rose gave Ice a look. "Why are YOU here then? Fell was in our patrol." She retorted. "So go with YOUR patrol." She snapped, and followed Frost.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:36 pm

"She doesn't have to act like she's the leader," Frost hissed, slowing down so Rose could catch up with him. "She just has a thing for Fell, so she likes to act all take-charge in front of him." He lashed his tail. "I've been in the Tribe longer than her, anyway!" he continued, annoyed. "But she can fly, so she must be so much more mature and better then us!" He had never really gotten along with the pretty winged cat. "What gives her the right to boss us around like she's healer? I can smell her narcissism a mile away!"

((HATE-FEST WOOO! XD))
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:24 pm

(Gosh, Major Hater Fest of the Ice! xD)

Ice blushed under her fur, and she was almost positive that everyone could see it. She picked up her dove and raced off towards the camp. When she arrived, she dropped the small dove in the kill pile and went back towards the forest, only a different way, so she wouldn't meet up with anyone else. Unfurling her wings, she flew into the sky, even if it was unfit for flying conditions and flew towards a thicker part of the forest. Ice landed and shook out her throbbing wings from the cold and crawled into a hollow tree.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:01 pm

Mist glared at the calico cantering off.
"Aucun vraiment, j'ai voulu chasser par me DE TOUTE FAÇON!"
She pounded her front feet on the grass, furious.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:02 pm

('No, really. I wanted to hunt by myself ANYWAY!!')
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:03 pm

Rose turned around. "No one understands you!" She teased, and disappeeared,
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:08 pm

"AND PROUD!"
Mist thundered.

Rose could get very irritating after a while.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:38 am

OOC: Wooooooow. Play fest followed by hate fest.

but the good news is I saved 15% on Car Insurance by switching to Geko!

No. Actually the good news is I got a spiffy new tote bag yesturday that I'ma use for school :] so alley is once again quite happy. And I see none of you let this die while I was gone! Goldstars to all! XD
-
Fox nodded, his eyes shining with pride as he watched the younge she-cats trample each other for the feather. "Really? It's good practice, too. These two are going to be great members somday." He watched a moment longer before realising he actually had things to do, and started walking back over to his cave-den.

Fell watched all of this drama unfold before his eyes, and he sat, curling his tail over his paws. Might as well wait untill it finished. When it seemed everyone had left, storming away in confusion and frusteration, he shrugged and turned the other way to follow a mouse trail he though he saw earlier. "Tribe cats," he murmered, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:40 am

OOC: Ish no one going to post? :/ I don't want this to die!
-
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:24 pm

OKAY!!
Later that day.

Mist slinked back to camp with a small hare.
She yawned, her stomach hurt.
Was it the kits? No... too early.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:05 pm

(RP anyone? I have Ocean and Shadow)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:56 pm

OOC: I have Fox. That goes for both of you :] and if it's later that day...then I suppose everyone is back at camp? Or most of us. Then I also have Fell.
-
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:05 pm

)Ya' Think it should be the kits? For a thread-reviver? XD(
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:39 pm

(Can I RP with Fox maybe?)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:51 am

(Ice CLAIMS FELL! xD She shall sulk back now.)

Ice crawled out of the hollow tree and looked down at her dirt streaked fur. Shaking her head, she ruffled her wings and looked around. There was a rustle in the brush and Ice crouched down. She'd show the Tribe cats, she'd catch the biggest prey she could get her paws on. Ice pounced on the bush and slashed out with her claws. She came out with a perticulary fat rabbit. Dropping the white hare, she cleaned her claws in the grass and shook off the dirt in her coat. Grabbing her prey in her jaws, she trotted back towards camp. Ice streaked through the forest, using all her energy to get back to camp quickly. Most would already be back, and she didn't want more cats to talk.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:40 am

OOC: Sure, do the kits if you please. But that means Fox can't talk long to your charrie, Dapple.

and H'okay, Fell is naow taken xD

Also, who were my volunteers for the "ebil" kittens? I forgot. Sorry xD
-

Fell lay lazily near the entrance of camp, grazing his forepaw in the afternoon sun. Suddenly a flash of calico went past him, and his eyes caught up to find Ice, finally returned from her hunting. And with a large rabbit, notheless. "Fantastic," he said quietly, his tail tip tapping the dusty earth.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:43 pm

(Moi, Socks and Bleu, I b'lieve.
I will post kits, but if you must know let us skip to early morning. I defy birth scenes...-.-')
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next