RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}

Go down 
+9
Blank's Toucan
Rebecca
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
kieran c:
Jay
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Peachfrost
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:54 pm

OOC:Yes, Otter, Silver, and Hare all need mentors! Bah. I completely forgot before.

Does anyone want to mentor any of them? Fox could mentor somone, but not for too long. (remember the plot!)

-

Fox brushed his tail over the she-cat's belly. "Feels like theres only two. You should be fine, and I'm sure your kits are healthy." he reassured her, and glanced over his shoulder, out of the nursery. Hare caught his eye, walking towards the rockier dens. "Hare! Can you find me some more bedding for the nursery? It should soon be full!" he asked, the stoneteller's voice a bit jumpy with excitement.

Fell glanced around him before following an accute path to the large group of ferns from earlier. Taking one last look, the brindle tom stalked inside, pushing past a tiny bramble patch, and into the center. It was all cleared and flat here, big enough for two or three grown cats to sleep. There was a small dent in the earth on the opposing side, and and petite little puddle filled with clear, sparkling water. Fell smirked to himself, his eyes reflecting somthing much bigger and broader than anyone has thought of before.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:49 pm

((I'll be one, if someone else doesn't wanna))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:51 pm

Tiger understood what was starting to happen. She walked over to Mist. "Two? Very nice!" She purred, and smiled.Her tail was in the air, flicking back and fourth. The almost-due qeen watched Fox hurry in and out of the nursury, and smiled. "What a puffball." She murmered.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:13 pm

F O R M::
Name - Rock that chips Ice, (Rock)
Gender - Male
Description - Rock
Power - Persusion... (Hehe, ring a bell Alley?)
Rank - Warrior
Mate/Offspring - Not yet... MUHAHAHAHAHA
Anything Else - Alley! Tell them the PLOT, Please?
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:29 pm

OOC: AHH his head looks all out of proportion with his body. XD But you already know he's accepted.

AND yes. This "Rock" character later becomes Fell's little... asistant? Fell makes him second in command when he throws out his brother. Then another character shall fall in love with Rock, bear his kit, and that kit will hold a destiny powerful enough to change the entire Tribe... all over again.

mwahahaha. Oh yes. *crooked smile* :}
_
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:35 pm

(*cough* What harrie, May I ask? xD *raises hand if you haven't decided*
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:46 pm

(Sorry... D= Mine... Erm... Ice, but she's gonna die! Oops, Kind of spoiler. xD)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:50 pm

(Nice goin' Runa.

So what's in it for the rest of us?)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:01 pm

((Yah... I WANNA BE IN THIS DISCUSSION!))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:52 am

OOC: Okay, the rest of you, your courageous tribe cats, get to get rid of Fell when he declares himself new leader. When the kit is born you will al help to bring back Fox, get rid of the kits (that would at that point be full grown cats,) chase or even kill Fell, and tell Fox about all the things that have happened etc.

Its a little patchy right now, but you all have roles. Don't worry.
And suburbia, could your cat mentor Hare? She seems like the most active apprentice right now.
-
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:54 am

((YaH! SuRe!))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:01 am

OOC: Is that all right with Hare, then?
-
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:02 am

((M IDK! YOu just suggested right now! and I don't know who plays hare!))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:02 pm

Deathkit is moi ebil BTW.
Hey Anni! 1 please. XD

Mist smiled as her newborn kit curled up beside her to suckle.
"Duskkit. You will be a brave warrior someday..."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:52 pm

(-cough- Alley, Fell and Rock, or Rock and Ice first? I need your input.)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:54 pm

(If you don't mind Becc the three of us can do the kits and Fell.)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:36 pm

(That's fine! I'll just cause havok with my two charries. >=D)

Ice sat down facing the ledge. She was watching the clouds when a gravely voice behind her said, "Enjoying the view?"

Rock stalked up on a white she-cat who he vaguely remembered to be named Ice. Stopping right behind her, he grumbled, "Enjoying the View?"

Ice whirled around to face a black tom with calico spots like her's. His eyes were a stormy grey matching his coat. The only difference between the two cats were their tails. His was chopped off, almost gone, only a stub remained. She held her head high while her thoughts swam on how handsome he was, "Yes." She finally replied.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:50 pm

Rose watched Fell stalk out of camp and thought about following. She shrugged and curled up, the wind ruffling her fur. The calico cat sighed and looked at the sky. Everything was perfect to everyone else...but her. Feeling invisible she grumbled something, and hid herself in a bramble bush. This made her feel pretty darn tired. Then she remembered making bramble might make her ill. Cursing, she felt like all the thorns had pierced her.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:25 pm

OOC: Suburbia, I was asking Hare's owner.

And Have Rock meet Fell next. in the patch of ferns :]
_

Fox smiled. "I agree." he purred, moving the rest of the herbs toward her. "Now finish these up, and I'll leave you two be." he said, curling his tail around his paws.

Fell watched the sky, it was growing dark and cloudy. But if he remembered correctly, tonight was a full moon- the Aurora Waves would be out. "Perfect," he meowed aloud, a dark smile melting onto his face.

(MAKE THOSE KITS ALREADY!)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:51 pm

((That sounded so...wrong. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Am I playing one of them?))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:55 pm

((I think I am, when I'm sure I'll make em!))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:21 pm

Name (PLEASE KEEP IT LOGICAL.)- Wingkit (Soon- Wing on Black Raven)
Gender- Female
Description-
Spoiler:
Power (ONLY ONE EACH. I'LL HAVE TO APPROVE FIRST.)- Unknown, for now
Rank- Kit
Mate/Offspring- NU!
Anything Else- One of the kits
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:26 pm

((Ah forget it!))

Name: Moonkit ((Later Moon on High Tree))
Description: http://www.theonion.com/content/files/images/Sidebox-Kitten-Thinks-R.jpg
Power: Unknown
Mate/Offspring: You're sick
Anything Else: One of the kits

Last edited by Suburban Cookie Dough on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:36 pm

Name (PLEASE KEEP IT LOGICAL.): Nightkit (liek omg Night of Silver Moon XD)
Description (PICTURE OR PARAGRAPH DESCRIPT. IS WELCOME.): http://persistentillusion.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/black-kitten.jpg Grey eyes.
Power (ONLY ONE EACH. I'LL HAVE TO APPROVE FIRST.): To be discovered, but I think it'll have something to do with her mind...
Mate/Offspring: SICKO
Anything Else: zzzzzzzzzzzzznope.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:25 am

`Bon Bon wrote:

Fox smiled. "I agree." he purred, moving the rest of the herbs toward her. "Now finish these up, and I'll leave you two be." he said, curling his tail around his paws.

Mist lapped the various plants up, and then curled into a close ball.
"Thank you, Fox..." The spotted queen smiled- Mist's emerald eyes looked up at him adoringly.

Duskkit mewled. "Ma- ma..."

(GAH wrong color. Stupid HTML codes..)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next