RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}

Go down 
+9
Blank's Toucan
Rebecca
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
kieran c:
Jay
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Peachfrost
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:12 pm

Fell sighed. "The game will start tonight- you must all stay the night in here. We will come see you tomorrow for the fun part. But it's a secret, so don't tell anybody. Understand?" he hissed, eyes aglow in the moonlight.

Fox decided to go out looking for his brother- he was out a long time, and he didn't see him come down from the mountain with him. He padded quickly out and inspected every bush and tree for a scent.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:20 pm

Moonkit, hiding his emotions, replied quietly, "OK, I promise!"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:35 pm

Rock nodded at all the kits and then turned to Fell, "I smell a Fox." He looked at him before saying, "You better get back, we were hunting? Right?" Rock asked, confirming an excuse.

Ice's tail flicked back and forth as she sat near the Warrior den, she was waiting for Rock. Ice hadn't seen him come back, and was a bit worried. Her stomach churned and her wings unfurled behind her and shook a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:39 pm

Cloud pawwed over to Ice. "I saw you flying before the Aurora waves. You're really good," He complemented, hoping to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:08 pm

Ice turned to the Tom and nodded, "Thank you Cloud... Uh, I don't mean to sound rude, but what is your power? I've forgotten." She blushed and smiled weakly at him.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:12 pm

"I make... fog," Cloud replied, embarressed. "I haven't really gotten te chance to use it well, though..."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:13 pm

Wingclaw snarled. "I knew it!" She spat. She started to back away from them. "I don't want to play!" She whined.

(She'll fall for it. xD Stubborn kitty.)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:16 pm

Ice smiled at Cloud and said, "That is a cool power, you can use that for a lot of things... Expecially if we were to get in a fight. You could use it to fog up the battlefield and our Tribe cats could hide and then you could clear it, and we could attack the other cats quickly while they were confused... Very handy." Ice complemented looking at the Tom.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:22 pm

"I know that, it's just that's never happened to the tribe yet," Cloud said, hoping he didn't just offend Ice.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:23 pm

Ice nodded, "Oh." She said lightly looking down, "At least you have a useful power."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:30 pm

"What are you talking about? Flying is probably an awesome power! I mean, you can help so many people, gliding above camp to search for enemy cats!" Cloud explained.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:35 pm

Ice shook her head, "No, it's so limited, I barely have enough energy too..." She looked at Cloud and then sighed, "You should probably go to bed... I'm waiting for someone anyways."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:38 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking and..." Cloud trailed off. "I'll see you tommorow," He said, drifting off into sleep, "Ice."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:31 am

((ello? *echo*))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:09 pm

Fox passed Ice on his way out into the forest. The long-haired tom stopped. "What are you waiting for? It must be almost dawn by now." he said, and cast a glance out to see if he coudl catch a glimpse of his brother. Then, he saw the Second in command and Rock. "Where have you two been? It's nearly morning!" he growled, trotting up to Fell.

Fell snorted, and followed ROck out of the ferns, following an old path towards camp. But soon he saw Fox and Ice, standing just outside camp, their eyes bright. "I told you. I was checking out that noise I heard before, on the mountain. After that, I met up with Rock and we went for a last minute hunting trip," he meowed, looking at Rock over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:54 am

Rock nodded and licked his muzzle, "I was hungry after the waves."

Ice looked at Fell and started to make an excuse, but then she saw Rock. Padding over, she glared at him, "I can't believe you were so late!"

Rock rolled his eyes and then licked Ice's muzzle, "Come on, go to bed."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:57 am

Fell watched the couple stalk back to camp, and slowly his golden gaze was met with his brothers' own yellow eyes.

Fox narrowed his eyes, but silently turned, leading back to camp. He could hear Fell padding behind him.

~~~~~
MORNING!
~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:24 am

(Do I need to let Rock and Ice go ahead and mate? So The kit can come along?)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:52 am

(( O.o" Sorry that just sounded creepy to me for some reason. XD))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:19 pm

OOC: I guess so.

and geez socky. XD you know better.
-
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:45 pm

Moonkit had woken up to a good start the next morning. He yawned silently and padded around. None of his "friends" had woken up, so he laid down in the fern and stared at the clouds. He wondered what was past them and if so, would he ever be able to get there? He caught himself daydreaming and shook himself out of it. "I shouldn't think like that. Just, relax the right amount, Moonkit. Just relax...." Moonkit told himself. Before he was chosen to play this "game," his mother kept telling him not to think about things he couldn't do.

But who knows? Maybe he could do something...
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:29 pm

Deathkit yawned, blinking slowly to see Moonkit already awake.
"Hey." The cinnamon kit mewed.
"What are you doing up... ?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:41 am

Moonkit's ears suddenly went alert. He turned around, even tough he knew it was Deathkit. "Uhm, nothing, just killing time before Fell and Uncle Rock come back," Moonkit said honestly. Then he turned his head back and asked him a question. "Do you remember your parents?" He sighed. Maybe he could use whatever his powers were to get them back.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:53 am

Wingkit yawned, and heard what Moonkit said, and sat up. "His not our uncle, Moonkit." She sighed, rolling her eyes. She wondered why she even bothered to stay. Maybe it was because she didn't want to lose her friends again. She felt her stomach grumbled as she stared at the puny remains of a mouse Rock and Fell had given them. Wingkit pricked her ears. "I do." She said suddenly, licking her lips. "I just got here yesterday, smartie mouse." She grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:01 am

Moonkit sighed and gave in saying, "I know, and you're right." Being the youngest sucks, He thought to himself. He layed down, his tail almost wrapping around his torso and his ears almost over his eyes. If I have any powers I'm hopin' I get them soon! He thoght again. "So, uhm, what d'ya wanna do?" Moonkit asked, encouragingly but with a hint of emo. ((XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Feline Role-Plays :: Fantasy Cat RPs-
Jump to: