RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}

Go down 
+9
Blank's Toucan
Rebecca
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
kieran c:
Jay
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Peachfrost
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:08 pm

"Thank you, Frost. Check the ponds while you're out, as well." Fox said, referring to a group of small, yet rather deep for a cat, clusters of water. They were usually frozen over in the morning, but melted by mid-day, where many small animals alike come to drink and sun.

Fell shifted his shining eyes in Rock's direction, and then at the Fresh Kill Pile. He stalked over to the weak hill of prey and picked off a sparrow, dragging it to a corner where he faced a group of ferns and waited for Rock.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:15 pm

OOC//; Da di dum do, Sorry, I kind of had to go to the dentist and get them to numb my entire right side of my mouth... Not fun.

Ice gave Frost a weak smile and then noticed his expression fall. She turned slightly and saw Rock trailing away behind her. Shaking her white head, she padded over to Frost and asked, "Are we ready?"

Rock waltzed over to Fell and smirked at the deputy for a moment before motioning with his head for him to go first into the ferns. After they were both a safe ways from the camp, Rock turned and grumbled, "When is this going to happen Fell? I'm tired of kit-sitting."
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:54 pm

"Obviously," Fell said inbetween his last bite, "When they aren't kits any longer. Patience." His tail tip twitched in irritation, and before they came deep enough into the ferns to see the kits, he turned around. "Wait, we should get them somthing to eat first. It'll be the end of it if they're starving and wont cooperate." he murmured, not pleased by the idea, but willing to go with it.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:40 pm

Wingkit laid her ears flat. "I don't like this game. Or stupid plan." He whined flatly. She She stared at the old mouse, her whiskers twitching silently. She caught an easy scent of squirrel, but ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:03 pm

"Well, I thought that raven was for them, but you had to go eat it..." Rock muttered lowly before sniffing the air, "I'll go catch something..." He groaned moodily before stalking off towards the scent of a squirrel. Maybe he'd get lucky and be able to keep the mouse-brained kits full for a while. Starclan knew when Fell would actually go through with his plan. 'When they aren't kits any longer', Rock thought, yeah. Right.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:34 pm

Fell gruffed and took a different direction, padding swiftly to a spot where he almost always caught somthing. The short-furred tom parted his jaws and nearly instantly found a fresh scent trail. He followed it and caught sight of a family of vole.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:31 pm

ELOO! Srry I haven't been on lately, peeps.
6th grade bombed me with homework. -.-''

Deathkit yawned, waking from a short nap.
"Did Uncle come back with any food?"
The cinnamon kit said. "Coz' I'm starving!"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:40 pm

((Ditto, And I moved... XD))

Moonkit glared at Deathkit, replying with, "Stop complaining. When they get food, they'll get food." He tried to say this a bit maturely, thinking that he was acting older than the other two, but what did he know?
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:24 pm

OOC: *Cricket*
-

Fell lunged at the nearest adult vole, the babie's being too small. The velvity gray creature squirmed and shreiked in his clawed grip before the second in commandtook the death bite and ended it's cries. "That should be good for now, " he took the vole in his jaws, the rest of it's family no where to be found. His eyes scanned the forest for Rock.

*cringe*
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:46 pm

OOC//; I'm a postin'. I had to go on a mini vaca.

Rock killed the squirrel quickly and padded back towards Fell. He spotted the other Tom and nodded at his kill before dropping his own. "We should get these to the kits, like you said before, they won't be useful if they're dead." He picked up the squirrel again and waited for Fell before padding in the direction of the hidden kits.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:48 pm

Moonkit's stoumach was starting to rumble. "I guess I see your point, Deathkit," He admitted.

((Dunno what else to post))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:50 pm

Fell blinked and stalked behind the tom, keeping a look out to see if anyone else was out hunting yet. Once they reached the tall ferns, he pushed his way silently through, carefully avoiding a bramble, and came out into the small clearing. "Here. We brought you breakfast." he dropped the vole in front of them and licked his teeth. "But to get it you have to promise you will listen to us all day today. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:53 pm

Moonkit nodded and said,"I promise," before taking a small bite at the vole, leaving more for the other two.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:36 pm

Rock wasn't hungry so he dropped the squirrel down beside the vole after Moonkit had taken a bite. He looked at Fell before sitting down on his hind-quarters. Rock faintly wondered what Fell was talking about, with the whole, 'Listen to us' speal. The kits always listened to them, because of Rock's power. Well, excluding the little pain in the butt Wingkit, she was the biggest problem they had brought on themselves.

OOC//; Had to V-Leaf, xD.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:48 pm

(xD Wingkit has my personality. xD)

Wingkit flicked her tail. She licked her lipd and haerd her stomach growl. She sighed and tried to keep her eyes away from the squirral. But it's scent was too much. "Fine.." She murmered and took a bite of the prey.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:05 pm

'bout time! Moonkit thought to himself. He was wondering if Deathkit would eat anything.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:35 pm

Deathkit pounced at the vole.
"Promise!" He said with a hin of excitement.
His sharp ivory teeth took a large chunk.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:03 pm

Fell nodded and glanced at Rock. "Good. When you're all done eating, Rock and I have another game for you." his tail tip twitched deviously as he watched the youngsters nibble hungrily.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:49 pm

Moonkit nodded and laid back, waiting for the other two to finish.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:14 pm

Deathkit finished his meal, and headutted Moonkit playfully.
"What do you think the next game is?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:49 pm

"Who cares, really?" Moonkit said cooly. He was a litle bored, with Wingkit not finished yet.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:12 pm

Wingkit finished, and stepped back. She flattened her ears but didn't comment about anything. She still didn't like this.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:59 pm

((ALLEYKINS! WE WANT TO PLAY A GAME!))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:06 pm

ALLEYALLEYALLEYALLEYALLEY!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:14 pm

Fell glanced at Rock again, and took a step back. He unsheathed his claws and sheathed them again before speaking.

"Alright, lets see...You all, follow uncle Rock. I'll meet up with you soon, and we'll begin our first game."
He said, and turned to Rock. He gave him a knowing nod and left through a different path from which they entered and ran off.

OOC: my plan is that Rock will take them to a place farther off from the camps, and Fell will appear out of no where, already there beforehand, and willt ackle Rock, as a practice fight to demonstrate. hm?
-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next