RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:25 pm

I had a completely unorthodox reaction.
Throwing my arms up in the air, rocking the boat in the process, I shouted, “It doesn’t matter! Love is just an emotion!” Grabbed the oar, I shoved it into Alexander’s hands and said, “You can get killed or get back to your stupid mansion. I’m leaving. I don’t care if we’re in the middle of water.” I growled, emptying both packs and starting to pack one just for me, my clothes, and some food. “If you get back without dying, kill Rogue.” My voice broke at my faithful kitten’s name. I continued after the short falter, “You won’t be seeing me ever again. I should’ve never agreed to this. Now I am in deep trouble. If you find my remains somewhere, don’t avenge me.” I growled again, continuing to pack my bag. My knives weren’t on my body, they were across the boat but I didn’t make a motion to get them. If Alexander wanted to kill me, he could, I didn’t care.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:38 pm

"Lilliana. I'm sorry. Just don't leave. I need your help..." I set down the oar and placed my hand on her shoulder. I had decided to tell her the real reason I had agreed to come on this trip. "My real Dad... wasn't the Baron. Nor' is my real Mom the Baroness... My real Dad died on a mission. An assassin mission at that. I was only a baby. My Mom died a day later from the same person that killed my Dad. It was one of his victims... I was taken in by the Baron and Baroness...
They cared for me as if I was their own. I just learned about this about a month ago." I admitted, biting my lower-lip when I was done.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:48 pm

"Liar," I spat at Alexander, "You think it will make me feel better to hear folly stories that you, the rich spoiled brat was the spawn of my own kind? Ha, well I have news for you Alexander-" his name came out in a snarl, "It won't work. Now get off of me." I tried pushing his hand off, but he was more powerful than I in strength, he could keep me here, and I almost hoped he would. I was ashamed about the things I had done, the things I had let happen, and the things I had seen but not changed. A part of me felt like it knew that Alexander's story was true, but I was in to deep. I needed to surface or I would drown in love. You always hear people say that love is a wonderful thing, but look what can happen with love. It can drown you, swallow you whole, change you. I gulped and then turned my head so that I was looking at our reflections in the calm water, Alexander's urgent and concerned face, and my own, scarred dirty, dishelvled appearance, completely with a scowl. Something jogged my memory, my mother always said that I messed up my pretty face with scowls and smirks, and that one day, I would turn my one true love off with that. I shook my head at the memory, look where those scowls and smirks got me now.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:10 pm

I sighed and shook my head. "Just go Lilli. If you don't want to believe the truth, just get out of my sight." I said with a nearly silent growl. "Just leave." I muttered and sat down on the wooden seat. My hands lifted up to my face and covered most of it. I shook my head in them. Why must everyone hate me because of me being 'related' to the Baron and Baroness? Whenever I made friends, and then they found out that I was the 'son' of the Baron, they then hate me. Oh, what fun that is. I looked up to see Lilliana still sitting their, staring at the water.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:15 pm

I gulped again and then burst into tears. The sobs shook my body and my shoulders hunched over as I cried into my hands. I was broken, beyond repair. I had been slowly falling apart my entire life, but now, I was broken. I moved one hand towards the closest knife to me, but my hand shook so bad that went I reached for the handle, it dropped it and the knife fell onto the bottom of the boat, not hurting any part of the wood. I sniffed and then another sob racked my body as I reached towards the knife again. It was twisted thinking, but the only thing that I was thinking was that, if I was broken, I might as well be dead.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:27 pm

I stared at her. Who cared if she was sobbing? I sure as heck didn't. I had no sort of sympathy or love left for her. When I saw her reach for the knife again, I thought she was going to try to kill me. It was just a natural instinct. I kicked the knife with the back of my shoe, it skidded under me. I turned around and grabbed it quickly. "You're not going to kill me. At least not today." I hissed and threw the knife into the water.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:38 pm

"No!" I wailed and then blubbered out, "I wasn't going to kill you! You idiot! I was going to kill myself!" I started to sob harder and looked around for one of my other knives. I abandoned my search and then got on the floor of the boat, curling up into a ball, sobs shaking my body. Maybe, I could die from lack of sleep. I hadn't slept in a few days. I wouldn't eat either. I knew I could and would die from that.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:46 pm

A shudder rushed through my body. Why had I acted the way I did? I was a monster. I deserved to die on this quest. I reached down and touched Lilliana's shoulder. "I- I'm sorry. I know it doesn't make it any better but..." I whispered, sliding off the seat and onto my knees next to her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:49 pm

I flinched back from Alexander's touch and closed my tear stricten eyes. I couldn't find my voice as I opened them again to look into his blue eyes. Silent tears still rolled down my cheeks and I slowly moved over so I could move my arms around Alexander and sob on his shoulder, repeating over and over, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:55 pm

I wrapped my arms around her. "Hey... don't worry. I forgive you... It was my fault anyway." I whispered soothingly. I started to hum a small lullaby. "Don't worry." I repeated quietly.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:59 pm

Before I knew it, I was asleep, but still a bit coherent that I was laying in Alexander's arms, and of what had just happened. I didn't care though, and it didn't matter. I let sleep consume my thoughts, as the blackness took over. It wasn't scary, and in his arms, I had peaceful dreams.

(You can skip time in your next post. We need to get a movin'.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:34 pm

I had moved Lilliana onto a makeshift mattress of clothes, so I could continue rowing. It was the middle of the night, the moon was full, and high in the sky. I had pulled on my other shirt to try to warm up a bit. It surprised me that I wasn't very tired. The air was cold and crisp. I looked over at Lilliana who was covered with a wool blanket that I had brought, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:39 pm

I rolled over lightly and then bumped my knee on something. Groaning quietly, I opened one eye and looked around, I was covered with a woollen blanket, and I was warm and comfertable. Opening the other eye, I spotted Alexander looking at me, and I blushed a light crimson, "Hi..." I muttered softly, my voice soft like the lullaby he had sung me to sleep with. I moved slightly, to where I was sitting up with the blanket wrapped around my shoulders. "I'm sorry about what happen... I guess two days ago... It feels like I've slept for a week."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:51 pm

"Good... Night? Sleepy head." I teased smiling lightly. "It's fine Lilli, like I said; I'm the one that needs to be sorry." I admitted, biting my lip. I looked up at the stars. The sky was full of bright stars. I tried to find one of the constellations that were listed in a book I had previously owned.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:58 pm

I looked down at the blanket, "No. I'm the one who started this whole mess, but I'll agree that it was both our faults..." Clearing my throat nervously, I muttered, "I love you. I know that doesn't mean much after what I just did and tried to do... but, it's true." I looked up with my eyes, I could feel my black lashes brushing the top of my eye as I looked at Alexander with a bit of hope. He was looking at the stars and the moonlight lite up his face, suddenly, all I wanted to do was be sitting next to him, looking up too, except have us back at the Night mansion, never going on this adventure, and just having a normal relationship; No daughters of the King, or directors. My breath hitched lightly as a cloud moved across one side of the moon and cast a ghostly shadow on Alexander's face, making him look much older, and more handsome; if it was possible to do that last.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:12 pm

"You still love me after what happened?" I asked looking back over at her and tilting my head to the side a bit. I wanted to stand up and throw my hands up into the air in joy. "I love you too..." I said before she could answer. The moon bounced off her skin, giving it a radiant glow. She looked like a greek goddess from the Illiad.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:20 pm

I smiled lightly up at him and then got up slowly and then threw my arms around his neck. "I could never stop loving you," I muttered into his ear and then thought, Okay, granted, that sounded way better in my head. Grinning at my sappy words, I kissed his cheek lightly and then blushed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:29 pm

I grinned. "Wow Lilli. That's a big step for you." I teased looking into her eyes. "So... are we still on for Africa? Or do you want me to turn the boat around and head back home?" I asked quizzically.

(Ah! Short post. Sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:37 pm

I blushed again and said, "No, Singapore... We need to get there, it's the safest training area... It's also the only one I've been to.." I blinked and looked down at the bottom of the boat embarassed.

(It's fine)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:34 pm

I nodded. Why had I thought that Singapore was in Africa? What an idiot I was. I yawned and stretched my arms by reaching up as far as they could go.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:37 pm

I still was latched onto Alexander and I moved a bit so he could streach, "You should get some sleep... You've been taking care of me." I suggested letting go of him.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:41 pm

I shook my head. "I'm not tired. I sometimes yawn at random times." I lied smoothly. I didn't want to go to sleep, even though I was worn out.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:24 pm

I looked at Alexander skeptically, but just took the blanket from around my shoulders and laid it around his as I gingerly took the oars from his hands. I sat across from him and started to row slowly, no need to waste energy on rowing fast. I smiled at Alexander lightly and then blushed, thinking, What did I do to deserve a guy like this?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:45 pm

I shook my head in amusement and laid down on my side along the seat. My front facing Lilliana. "Wake me up in a few hours..." I whispered and then paused. "I love you." I said before closing my eyes and drifting off into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:49 pm

I smiled lightly and whispered after he was asleep, "I love you too."
-
"ALEXANDER!" I yelled, we were up by the tip of Europe. I shook his shoulder, it had been at least fifteen hours since he had gone to sleep, and I was stopping before we spent the next week going to Singapore, maybe we'd make it quicker than that. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next