RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:32 pm

I smiled and looked up at the blue, cloudless sky. I had to admit, I was having the best time of my life. But, it was about to change. I gve us another burst of speed with the oar. "I'm sorry about acting like a rich brat earlier..." I said turning my head to look into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:35 pm

"When?" I asked pulling away slightly, "I don't recall you acting like one... Or did I black out during that?" I tried to use a light joking tone, but it cracked at the end and I frowned, I hated it when people apologized, it made me feel weird inside, because I had quite a lot of things that deserved an apology from me to families... that lost someone. I sighed lightly and bit my lip softly, "What are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:44 pm

"I don't know... just felt like I was acting like some spoiled brat..." I said quietly. Maybe I hadn't been one, it just felt like it. I actully always had this feeling in the pit of my stomach. Atleast... since one of the older nanny's had called me one when I had stolen a large loaf of bread from the kitchen... and then soiled it by thowing it into a pond.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:52 pm

I shook my head and then wrapped Alexander in another hug warly, "You were never one. Trust me, if you ever start to become one, I will slap you so hard that your great great grandmother will feel it." I threatened pulling back and looking at him sternly with one piercing emerald eye. I was trying to glare, but it wasn't exactly working and I was sure I looked like I was staring off into space.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:06 pm

"Poor old Grandma Beatrice..." I murmured jokingly. "I don't think you have to worry... I don't want to be slapped by you." I teased bending over the side of the boat and dipping my hand into the water. It was a lot warmer then I thought it would have been.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:36 am

I grinned and then saw a landform coming up in the distance, "Hey, we're almost here. If you want some food my bag has some. I think I am going to swim the rest of the way and go get my friends and alert them that's it's time for them to pay their dues." I smriked lightly and tossed my bag over to Alexander's bag and it landed neatly beside it. "You'll see me as soon as you get to the dock, if I'm not there, then please don't draw attention to yourself." With that, I dove off the side of the boat making it rock slightly. My suit let me glide through the water without detection. Once every 5 minutes or so, I'd come up for a breath of air. My parent's had always told me that I had lungs of steal, because I could hold my breath for long periods of time. Diving back under the water I opened my eyes again to see the bottom of a boat near. I swam a bit deeper and then warily looked at the bottom of the boat, it appeared to be a fishing boat. I couldn't guess it was one though, because the people in the boat were out way to far to be fishing. I popped my head up a little to look into the boat and almost vomitted. Inside were the, well, remains of three men. Looking around wildly, I saw a ship sailing away with a black flag with white skull and cross bones on it. I am sure my eyes were as big as saucers as I backtracked to Alexander, if he got caught by the pirates, I would never forgive myself.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:14 am

I nodded as she dove into the water. I had watched her as I had paddled to the shore. I nearly died waiting for her to come up for her first breath. I thought she had drowned or something. I quietly rowed past the pirates. It was a miracal that I didn't get caught. About three quarters of an hour later I was tying up the boat to the dock and then standing up to examine my work. Lilliana wasn't there yet, so I walked across the street and into a large crowd. I was going to try to blend in, without being abducted... again.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:24 am

I came up for air again and shook my wet hair around me, Alexander was safely docked on the shore now, thank the Lord. I got out of the water and then walked towards an alley beside a run-down bakery. As soon as I walked into the alley, I hand shot out of a doorway and tried to grab me. I smirked and grabbed the hand, twisting it behind the person's back. He was cussing in French now and I bit my lip from laughing and said, "Pierré, I have come to get my payment."
The man looked back at me and grinned, "Ah, Ms. Lilliana! You bring anyone else with you?"
I nodded, "Yes, and if your snake's tongue betrays him, I will torture you until the point of insanity."
Pierré's eyes widened and he nodded lightly, "Yes, Yes. Go get your important boy."
I glared and then ran off into the crowd. Spotting Alexander quickly, I grabbed his arm and hissed, "Come on, Get the bags, I can't believe you left the boat. Gosh."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:08 pm

"I- I'm sorry. I just thought that sitting near a boat for who knows how long, would look a little suspicious." I answered turning my head to the side to look at her. She lead me along the streets of Paris. I had to apologize to multiple people because Lilli made me ram into them. A few minutes later we were outside of a tall brick building.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:18 pm

I snorted, "Don't apologize. It's a sign of weakness." With that, I lead Alexander into the building. Pierré appeared inside and looked at Alex with distaste, "'Tis is who you want me to risk my back for?"
I raised my eyebrows and motioned to Pierré, and said in a accent like his own, "And 'tis is who I trust? I should've killed you a long time ago."
Pierré gulped and motioned behind him, "The room is in here, I've already contacted him."
I glared, "Without me in the room? Ugh, you are so imcompetant."
Pierré moved away from the door and squeeked, "Dinner at six thirty miss... and Mr." He ran away to a different room in the building and I walked into the room. The bed was lavishly decorated and I grinned, "Why, he knew I was comeing!" I sat down our two bags and motioned to the bed, "You'll be sleeping there, I'll be keeping watch. We'll also get new outfits here and ditch the bags to trade for a different, more, assassin-style sack. It's lighter travel."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:33 pm

I shook my head. This was all a dream. I was still on my cold hard hay mattress in the mansion of the Baron and Baroness. I had never meet this beutiful girl, and I was still being made to marry the daughter of the King of England. I was wrong though. "Wait, do you ever need to sleep?" I asked, she made it sound like she didn't. My shirt riffled in the small breeze that was coming through an opened glass window. I sighed and took a small slice of crusty bread out of the pack Lilliana had brought. I had been starving since the night before. I took a bite nd then with my free hand, massaged the back of my neck.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:39 pm

I laughed lightly, "I bet it seems like I don't have to, but it's just that once you go through seventy-two straight hours of training, you don't really see a need in sleeping. It's not that practical, I can go without sleep for a couple days, then I crash like a normal person. I just need to make sure that you get your sleep, because while we travel, I can catch up, when there is no threat." I sighed and then sat down on the edge of the bed. Absentmindedly, I patted the pocket on my suit, where I kept my mother's necklace. It was long and skinny, and had a lily in the middle of a silver rectangular. I brought it out of my pocket and studied it for a moment, it was all I had left of them.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:01 pm

"What's that?" I asked sitting down next to her and looking at the necklace. It looked like something my Mom would wair. Pretty, and expensive. I finsished off my bread, noticing I still had it in my hand. That's how I was, I could live about two days without getting hungry. I yawned, I wasn't tired though. I wiped my dark hair out of the tips of my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:07 pm

I swallowed a lump in my throat and answered, barely above a whisper, "My mom's necklace... I took it from her body the night my parent's were killed." I bit my tongue, in a attempt to hold off tears. Stupid emotions. I debated on chucking the necklace across the room, but I just tucked it back into my pocket, "It's nothing." I said and got up from the bed, I couldn't stand being weak around Alexander, I had almost let him kill me, there was nothing that would make me collapse like that again, in front of him, or anyone. Gritting my teeth, I turned towards the window and shut it, hanging a loose piece of cloth over the exposed glass so no one could see in or out. Blinking and sighing, I turned towards Alexander and stated, "After we eat, you should get to bed. I don't want you falling asleep tomorrow while we're walking with my next 'helper'."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:43 pm

I noticed the discomfort in her face. I just nodded. I stood up and walked over to a spare room off to the side. I was guessing it was supposed to be the washroom. My hands picked up my bag on the way in. I shut the wooden door and untied the bag. I pulled out a clean dark green, silk shirt. I pulled off my dirty one and put the new one on. I walked over to the water basin and submerged my head in water. After a few moments I lifted up to take a breath. My head shook rapidly sending water everywhere, like a dog. I sighed and pushed open the door back into the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:00 pm

I had taken Alexander's absence as a chance to chew Pierré out for calling without me. I had him pinned up against a wall, my knive at his throat when I heard the door open back up. I didn't move my position as I continued, "... And if you ever think about doing that again, I will gut you. Understand? I could've been compromised! I can't believe how foolish you were. Beté Frenchmen."
Pierré shook lightly under my gaze and hand and I glared. He cleared his throat softly and then muttered, "I-I said I-I was s-s-sorry L-Lilliana... H-He didn't q-question m-m-me!"
I glared again and then dropped him, "Get out of my sight. Alexander, we're leaving. Come on." I was running on adrenaline now, nothing more. Just pure anger and adrenaline.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:16 pm

"What the-?" I was interrupted by Lilliana pushing past me and into the bedroom. She picked up the three bags and stalked out of the building. I followed her, at my normal walking speed. I would let her cool off before I asked about anything.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:43 pm

I stalked out of the building, not caring and then walked across the street to the marketplace. A few heads turned in my direction, and I ignored them while I headed towards a stall with bags and sacks in it. Stepping up I growled, "My usual. Give me two please." The guy nodded and then threw the bags at me, "Business bad?"
"No," I growled back, "Just idiotic people."
The man nodded, "Around the back Ms. Have a nice trip." I sighed and threw on of the empty bags to Alexander and then made my way around the stall. Behind it, was a small path down to the canal with a boat waiting stocked. I thanked the Lord for my escape routes that I had stationed all around Europe and then got into the boat, pilling the three full bags in the corner. Pointing at Alexander, I muttered, "Fill the two empty bags with our things, clothes and personal items in one, food in the other. I'll explain once we're in the clear."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:55 pm

I nodded and did hat she told me. One of the sacks was filled with clothes and the other one was full to the brim with food. I think we have a little too much food. I thought to myself as I pulled the draw string on both of the bags. I set both sacks next to my feet as I sat down on one of the wooden benches. I stared out over Lilliana's head at the early-afternoon horizon. Part of my vision was clouded with buildings though. I was starting to bet that if I pointed to a random person, Lilliana would know him or her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:00 pm

I closed my eyes for a moment and then continued to row out of the canal. Once we were out, I rowed while explaining, "Pierré sent word to my 'director' you could say. He's like the one who knows everything about everyone, all assassins and who they have with them. I wasn't with him when he wrote the letter, and I'm afriad that he compromised my mission to make you an assassin, now basically, well, to say the least; We're screwed. We're on the run now, we won't be safe until we get to Singapore." I sighed and bit back tears of bitter hopelessness, I was going to get Alexander to safety even if it killed me.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:25 pm

I gulped. "That sounds like bundles of fun." I said sarcastically dipping my hand into the cold water to try to cool off. I was nearly tempted to dive in, but that would probably end in another disaster. Like me drowning, or dieing in some other agonizing way. I sighed and lifted my hand up out of the water and I dried it off on the edge of my shirt. "So... how are we exactly in danger?" I asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:09 am

I sighed quietly and looked at Alexander, "The Director has everyone on call. He gives us our next assignment. He has so many spies, and other assassins looking out for us, that I have no clue how we are going to get to Singapore without getting killed." I hated admitting defeat and that I didn't have a plan, but it was true. "Besides, all his assassins and spies completed their training, and more. I never did." My voice cracked at the end and I looked down at the wood on the bottom of the boat.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:44 am

<FONT color=black>"Oh... You look like you finished it though." I said reassuringly and took the oar gently from her hand. "You need to&nbsp;rest Lilliana. I promise to wake you if I here anything out of the ordinary." I stated smiling at her as I slowly pushed against the water with the paddle. I could only guess that she would defy me and rip the oar back out of my hand.</FONT>
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:06 pm

(What happened to your post?)

I took the oar back a little harshly and muttered, "'Not tired." Alternating sides, I rowed quickly and efficiantly. A couple minutes there was silence until I stated, "I never finished. I am not who you think I am. I-" My voice faultered, "I am a liar. I haven't been to all those conteniets. I only trained in Singapore for a few weeks... they kicked me out because the only thing I was good for was fighting, and I wasn't even good at that." My words came more rushed now, "I never tried to kill the Pope. All of this has been a lie. I'm so sorry." My voice cracked at the ending and my eyes threatened to betray my carefully composed emotions with tears.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:13 pm

(-shrugs-)

"Lilliana, you don't need to be sorry. I don't care if you've trained for five years or three weeks. All that matters right now is that we're safe. You lied for fair reasons also Lilli. Just don't call yourself a liar." I said looking into her eyes. "I love you. And nothing will change that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤   ¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

¤ L'assassino di Venezia ¤ A Private Role-Play for Jacob and Rebecca ¤
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next