RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]

Go down 
+2
Harvey
Jєt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Should this stay as a private RP?
Yes!
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 I_vote_lcap18%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Yes, even though I've read the book.
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, I haven't read the book.
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 I_vote_lcap9%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
No, I have read the book and I want in!
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 I_vote_lcap55%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
No, even though I haven't read the book.
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No!
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 I_vote_lcap18%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:23 pm

Blade lunged at one of the dummies and pulled away. He lifted up and struck the dummie's head clean off it's stand. He grinned and wiped a drop of sweat away from his brow. He put the sword back into it's sheath.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:24 pm

Saia watched carefully. "Be careful," she warned, nearly yelling as Airika got farther and farther away.
"Hey- watch out!" Falco shouted as a large boulder was falling near Airika.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:27 pm

Tara was mumbling to herself as she arrived in the training area. She grimaced and yelled, "Darnit! Is there no place in this camp that I can take out my freakin' anger without someone else being there?!" She scowled at Blade and grabbed her sword, whacking off a dummy's head. She hated Demeter kids, but Athena's kids were worse, exspecially Blade, he was incredably hot, which made her resent him more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:29 pm

Airika just barely heard Saia and Falco. She turned to dodge the boulder, which missed her, but lost her grip on the rock she was holding. Quickly, she made a vine come out from the wall and slow her fall as she grasped its leathery surface. Her feet hit the ground with a thud, and she stumbled a little.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:32 pm

Saia ran up to Airika. "Are you okay?!" she shouted, probably a little too close to her ear. Saia held out her hand, to help Airika up. "Maybe the climbing wall isn't for you," she decided.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:33 pm

Blade rolled his eyes dramatically and picked up the bottle of water. "What's the matter? Did one of your siblings make a grape vine look like the face of your snobby father so he likes them more?" He teased. And looked at the activity chart on the wall. The next Capture the Flag was soon. Athena verses Dionysus. "Training for your losing defeat?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:34 pm

Airika laughed. "No, I don't think so either. I'm not the most coordinated." She said with another chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:35 pm

Tara scowled and murmered, "Why don't you go build a builing Athena, That's all your good for. And for your information, Dionysus is going to kick Athena's butt in the capture the flag." She grimaced, it was a very, hate/hate, relationship with Blade.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:39 pm

[Haha, okay, that's extremely hillarious, Swifty!]

Saia nodded, but she didn't want to say anything, because she agreed with Airika. "Here, we can try archery," she added, then looked to where Falco was standing, but he was already half way up the climbing wall. "Just the second!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:41 pm

Blade rolled his eyes. "Yeah. Compared to making Grape Plants and chasing Satyr's all day. We do quite a lot." He said and reached up to touch the top of the door's entrance. "I bet you twenty Drachmas Athena crushes Dionysus." He said pulling twenty golden drachma's out of his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:42 pm

Airika smiled at Falco then looked at Saia. "I think that sounds like something I could... attempt." She said.

[OMG JET! Notice how Airika and Falco are like our favorite cat couple?]
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:44 pm

Tara grimaced and weighed her options, Back out of the bet and risk getting yelled at by her father and mocked on by Blade... or take it and loose twenty Dracmas... She frowned and pushed his hand away, "No deal. I'm sorry." Tara winced, waiting for the snide remark.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:50 pm

Jacob chuckled. "Just don't hurt yourself by trying to hard." He teased and winked at her before walking away to the cabins. He stopped by the firepit and stared into the flame. The ornge and yellow tounges flicked out of the wood like choreographied (SP?) dance.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:51 pm

Tara stared after Blade for a moment and then shook her head, should she run after him? She didn't answer herself mentally, she just ran and yelled, "Blade! Erm! Wait! Fight with me! I need the... uh... practice! Yeah, I need to practice." Tara yelled, as she was conferming her lie.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:56 pm

Blade grinned. "Whatever. Just be ready for an epic defeat." He turned around so he was facing her. His feet carried him past her and down to the Training Arena. This should be a breeze He thought.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:00 pm

Tara bit her lip and followed Blade swiftly. Her father would murder her, and then make Hades bring her back to clean up the mess if he found out she liked a child of Athena. Tara Rae grabbed her blade, half celestial bronze, half regular, it could kill mortals and monsters. It's name was Fëa. She grimaced and brandished her sword in front of her, "You ready, Athena?" She asked smirking.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:07 pm

Blade pulled his sword out of it's sheath. You would have thought he could have come up with an awesome name on the spot, being a son of Athena and all. Nope. It had no name. Yet. "Ready, Pinote Noir." He got on the balls of his feet as they started to fight.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:11 pm

"Then let's go," she said, urging Airika forward. Saia hated when things were done slowly, she preffered to get things done fast. "We have to hurry. We play Capture the Flag in a couple of hours. Dionysus and Athena are leading the teams this time." Saia, being quick-footed, easily raced her way down to the archery range. "We'll catch up with Falco later. I don't know who he'll side with."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:11 pm

Tara scowled and then slashed at Blade's shoulder, then faking at the last moment, came down hard on his left calve. She got on he balls of her feet and grinned, "Why'd you call me a type of wine again?" She asked with mock innocence and intrest.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:14 pm

Airika quickly followed Saia and soon found herself with a bow and arrow in her hands. Looking around, she noticed a target across the range. Figuring out the process, she shot a single arrow. It landed on the edge of the target, so she shot again, closer to the middle on the second shot. She smiled and said, "I think I might just start working on archery." She said.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:17 pm

"Maybe..." Saia said thoughtfully. "We'll work on this later. I'll teach you some sword moves, you'll need to learn for Capture the Flag. You're lucky Falco isn't here, he work destroy us both single-handedly." Saia grabbed Airika's arm again, forcing her to come with her down to the training field.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:17 pm

Blade ignored her and lunged at her side catching the skin. "What were you saying about Athena and our power to build building only?" He asked trying to distract her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:25 pm

It was working, Tara looked up and asked, "Huh?" Her focus was lost and she accedently dropped her sword, "Crud!" She muttered and dived down to grab it before Balde could kick it away.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:28 pm

Airika gulped at the thought of swords, but followed Saia anyways.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:29 pm

Blade narrowed his eyes and kicked the blade across the floor. Nearly missing and kicking Tara's hand. He twisted around and the blade flew through the air. He stopped it just at Tara's neck. "Dead." He answered and pulled the sword away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next