RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

.:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) Empty
PostSubject: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:07 pm

Olympus

That time is finally here. After Percy Jackson rid of the Titans once, he knew they were going to come back. This time, he's not here to stop them.
The Titans have overrun Olympus. With Kronos as their leader, they are invincible.
But Campers at Camp Half-Blood think different. The campers are in mortal danger, and they know it. But they believe if they can find the Gods and Goddesses again, they will get precious Olympus back.
This is where you come in.

Rules

-ALL RPC rules apply. You know them. follow them.
-This is Semi- Elite. Try to avoid chat speak and things. Grammar and all is important.
-You may be a child of the Big Three. But I have a Zeus child, so not Zeus. If someone claims Hades, no more Hades Children. Get it? THIS RULE ONLY APLLIES FOR THE BIG THREE. Sorry for the confusion.
-Please put EFFORT into your posts!
-You are allowed to join IF you have read the whole Olympian series.
-Stay with the plot! Do not start semi-plots without my permission.

Form

Full Name;
Home state/country;
Age, Birth Date;
Have you read the series?;
Child of... (Apollo, Hades, ect. ect.);
Description (DETAILED);
Anything else?:

Cabins & Campers

Zeus

Geniveve Odise DuPree - Myself

Poseidon

Alexandria Moralles Valdori - Jet

Hades

Noka Demetri Trakolas - Suburbia

Aphrodite

Apollo

Athena

Demeter

Dionysus

Violante Aria Creet - Rebecca

Hephaestus

Hermes

Hestia

NOTE: If I left any out, it was on purpose!

My Form

Full Name; Geniveve Odise DuPree
Home state/country; New York
Age, Birth Date; 15, September 2, 1995
Have you read the series?; Duh!
Child of... (Apollo, Hades, ect. ect.); Zeus
Description (DETAILED); Geniveve is about five feet and four inches tall. She is rather short for fifteen. She has long, stringy black hair that falls down to right above her elbows. The ends of her hair are rather curly. She has sea green eyes that appear teal, unless she's in the sun. She has pale skin and freckles dotted around her nose and on her forehead. She has long thi arms and legs, but small feet. Her fingers are bony but warm and her nails are always found painted teal, to match her eyes. She can be found wearing a short sleeved shirt of some kind and dark shorts, jeans, or sweat pants. She always has a solid colored sweatshirt tied around her waist. Geniveve has a nice, effortless smile taht doesn't always seems fake. Her dark appeal doesn't match her bright, sunny personality.
Anything else?: Has a dead sibling.

Missing Gods and Goddesses

Apollo
Dionysus
Demeter
Eros
Artemis
Hera
Zeus
Ares
Hermes
Athena
Poseidon
Hades
Persephone
Ouranos
Aphrodite
Hestia
Hephaestus

Updates & News

Last edited by Lilac on Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:06 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

.:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:24 pm

Full Name; Noka Demetri Trakolas
Home state/country; New Jersey
Age, Birth Date; 15, September 4
Have you read the series?; Yes
Child of... (Apollo, Hades, ect. ect.); Hades
Description (DETAILED); Noka has long dark hair with dark red streaks. He usually wears a rubber bracelt with flames imprinted on it for his father. Noka is about 5' 10" with really long arms. He has a wardrobe of mainly black or modern clothes. They are either long or short sleeved depending on the weather. You will always see him in a black hoodie as he doesn't want everyone to see him, in fear of them figuring out his heritage. He owns a bow which he calls Cut String because off the myth that lives end when one of the fates cut a string.
Anything else?: Noperz

Last edited by White Truffle on Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:28 pm

Full Name; Violante Aria Creet
Home state/country; L.A., California (Yes, I realize it's infested with Monsters. There is a reason. xD)
Age, Birth Date; 16; May 14th, 1994
Have you read the series?; Of course! Three times through, Baby xD
Child of... (Apollo, Hades, ect. ect.); Mr. D (Darn you, Sub. xD)

Description (DETAILED); Violet is a semi-tall teen, standing around 5'6. She has jet black hair that has various streaks of purple through. Violet has bright violet eyes with black flecks in them if you look close, but you'll never get that close. As her name kind of suggests, she's very dangerous and violent. She lives in Cali for the thrill of fighting monsters every five seconds. Vi uses a long double bladed sword, which is Celestial Bronze and plain silver, which will kill mortals or monsters. She keeps her hair up in a ponytail because it falls to the small of her back if down. Violet wears a necklace that's a black cloth cord, with a black bead with a bushel of grapes painted on it, there are various other beads from her summers, showing her Camp Half-Blood status. She mostly wears dark jeans and black converse. She also has a black and purple backpack that has unlimited space, a gift from her father along with her sword. Violet also keeps a small purple and black gorilla named Mr. Purple Grape Licorice, which was a gift from her mother before she died. Her father supports her and lets her live in an apartment in California.
Anything else?: Nope, but this might be edited later to make it a bit more detailed. Edited with more detail and parent change.

Last edited by Rebecca on Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:32 pm

(Both accepted. But Sub beat you to Hades Becca. ^^ So you have to choose a different parent.
And Sub, you need a middle name.)

Last edited by Lilac on Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:33 pm

[Hold on, I call Poseidon. Becca knows! My computer just deleted my form on me. :P ]
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:48 pm

Full Name; Alexandria Moralles Valdori
Home state/country; Colorado
Age, Birth Date; November 19, 1995/Fifteen
Have you read the series?; Absolutely!
Child of... (Apollo, Hades, ect. ect.); Poseidon.
Description (DETAILED); Alexandria has black hair that reaches just past her shoulder-blades, along with bright green eyes. Although she is only mildly tall-- 5'4-- Alexandria is slender, which is what makes her so quick on her feet. She is much like the sea-- changing all the time. One moment she might be sweet, but if you set her off the next won't be as pretty. Alexandria typically will wear anything that's good for camouflage and makes it easy to move around. She carries with her a celestial bronze sword, which can be a very dangerous weapon in her hands. The small pouch wrapped around her wrist carries an infinite amount of celestial and silver knives-- mostly for throwing. Alexandria only wears the Camp Half-Blood necklace, showing two beads, because other jewelry always seems to get in her way.
Anything else?: Nope.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:55 pm

(Accepted Jet!)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:06 am

((When can we start?))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:36 pm

(I'll start us off now. They are just finding out about the missing Gods.)

I looked up at the sky. Everything was so still these days. The sky doesn't have a single cloud in it, the sea was glossy still. It wasn't cold, but it wasn't warm either. I shifted uneasily in my armor and bit my lip. Mr. D was gone too. No matter how much we pestered Chiron to tell us what was wrong, he said we had to wait until the meeting at lunch. You could tell no one was focused on their training. It was still and silent. I stabbed my partner with my sword in frusteration, and he just glared at me. A soft dong, dong, of the lunch bell broke the silence. There was a hustle of movement as everyone rushed to get their armor off. I was shove and pushed. I shoved and pushed back. I wasn't in much of a rush, because I had a feeling the news was going to be horrrible.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:46 pm

((I stabbed my partner with my sword in frustration... XD))

I heard the lunch bell ringing. Finally, something to brighten up the day! Not like a son of Hades was really a kind of person to say such things, but I guess if you've heard the stories about Nico DiAngelo, it's not that big of a deal. I looked at the rest of Camp Half-blood. I guess it felt safe, but pretty boring. I mean, Ben Stein could be a motivator in this place, geez. I took out Cut Strings to see if it got damaged or anything. I've been with it for a while. In fact, I don't remember a single day without at least seeing it. Dad gave to me as a present for my first year in Camp Half-blood, and I've used it ever since. I tried to thank him for it, but he's been busy. Ya know, hords of souls going to the Underworld, feeding Cerberus, etc.

Last edited by Panique! a la Disco on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:49 pm

(Could you add a little more? =D Just so we know a bit more about Noka.)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:58 pm

((M'kay))
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:03 pm

(Can we start now? -Leaps up and down-)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:36 pm

(We already did. xD)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:07 pm

Alexandria was by the targets, practicing her throwing skills when the bell sounded. It was time to finally hear the big 'news' that had been kept from them for so long. She knew that something was wrong, she could feel it. Ever since about a month ago Alexandria had felt like a part of her was missing, and her water powers did not work as well, either. Of course, she was the only child of Poseidon at Camp, so she had no one to talk about it with. Sighing, she made her way over to where the meeting was to be held. It wasn't before long that Alexandria had reached the cabin's door. She stepped inside, and her green eyes scanned the room. Chiron was there, obviously, as well as a few other of the cabin leaders.

[Sorry for that wacky post, I'm sorta confused.]

Last edited by Jєt on Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:30 pm

(It's fine. Just that Mr. D is missing too. All Gods are, even minor. But that's pretty much it.)
(I'm just waiting for Becca's post.)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:31 pm

[Oh alright, then Chiron leads the meeting?]
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:35 pm

(Yup, pretty much.)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:12 pm

(Oops! Sorry!)

Violet was in her cabin when the bell sounded through the camp. She dropped her things and raced towards the Big House, dread filling her stomach. When she opened the door, it got even worse. Her father was no where to be seen, but Chiron was standing there, in all his centaur-ness looking around the room. Violet saw another girl, the only daughter of Posidon, Alex waiting there. Her stomach dropped into Hades, "What's wrong?" She asked, her voice getting low, almost a growl, "Where is my father?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:55 pm

I rolled my eyes at Violet. More likely, where is everyones parents? I thought miserably. Chiron cleared this throat for everyone to be quiet. I turned my full attention to him. The room was dead silent.
"As most of you know," Chiron began slowly, shuffling his hooves nervously. I would feel that way too, if I was stuck up there telling news no one wants to here.
"Nature's elements have been still. Has for feelings also.This is because-" He paused.
"The Gods and Goddesses of Mount Olympus are, well, missing." My mouth dropped. Many campers looked unsure of what they were being told. Chiron noticed this too.
"The Titans have overrun Olympus. That is why Mr. D is currently missing. He, with all the other Gods and Goddesses have been cast away." Chiron finished. Many complaints started to rise. I covered my ears. Chiron raised his hand for silence. Okay, I guess he wasn't finished.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:10 pm

"Where are they?" I called out. Not like I really cared, but it was good enough to know. I mean, my father couldn't have gone to far! But he is the closest to the titans and Tartarus. It's not like he could've di- That's impossible! Gods can't die! And even if they did, he would just turn up back where he started! I swear on the River Styx, I can be so stupid!
It was at the moment I thought that that I realized that I had called out. Oh gods, I'm just going crazy!

Last edited by Panique! a la Disco on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:50 pm

Alexandria felt like someone had run her over with a bulldozer. It explains why everything has been so still... she thought. When Chiron raised his hand for silence, Alex wondered what else there was to say. They certainly could not just carry on with the Gods missing and the evil Titans in their places.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:29 pm

Violet wanted to go on a major rampage as soon as Chiron gave the news. Her father couldn't be gone! The first thought she had, was that Zeus had done something to them all, in some crazy plot to take over Olympus, and then she reminded herself that he already reigned over basically everything. When Chiron mentioned the Titan's, her ADHD took over, and she thought about how awkward that would be for Chiron. Since Kronos was techinically his father and all that good stuff. Her eyes flared black, trying to get herself back to the point. Violet stomped over to a seat and made herself sit down before glaring at Chiron, waiting for him to continue.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:25 pm

Chiron waited for everyone to be quiet. He then continued.
"I spoke with Racheal last night. She said she knew the campers which will be sent to speak with her." He started, gazing around. Everyone looked confused.
"Geniveve, daughter of Zeus, noka, son of Hades, Violet, daughter of Dionysus, and Alexandria, daughter of Poseidon. Step forward." He finished. I suddenly felt extremly self-conscious when a bunch of eyes turned to stare and us four. I walked forward, trying to look confident. I really don't think it was working. I stepped up and stoood by Chiron.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:43 pm

Fine, don't answer my question, Chrion, I thought to myself as I stepped up to the centaur, next to Gen. I knew this couldn't be good. After all, the situation sucked in the first place, being called up in front of all the camp just made me feel more noticed. Ick. Then again, we might go on a quest, considering we'd be talking to the Oracle. Maybe she could tell me about Nico or something like my father, or where he is!

Last edited by Panique! a la Disco on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)   .:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:. Olympus .:. (Private Roleplay for anyone who has read the Lightning Theif SERIES)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next