RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]

Go down 
+2
Harvey
Jєt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Should this stay as a private RP?
Yes!
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 11 I_vote_lcap18%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Yes, even though I've read the book.
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, I haven't read the book.
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 11 I_vote_lcap9%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
No, I have read the book and I want in!
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 11 I_vote_lcap55%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
No, even though I haven't read the book.
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No!
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 11 I_vote_lcap18%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:58 pm

[Woo for the movie!]
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:31 pm

(Can we revive this? I reread all the pages, and it was really cool. xD)

Tara slid out of the car and faced Falco, "Where exactly is here?" She glanced around the area, "How are we even supposed to know who these half-bloods look like?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:32 pm

[xD I never even noticed your post until today. Wow. And sure!]

"Don't look at me. I'm a child of Hades, not a GPS system," Falco replied smugly, taking a step off of his pegasus and on to the swampy grounds. "Who would live here anyways?" he added, looking around the pitiful town. I shouldn't be talking, my father lives in the Underworld. Falco could see that people were moving about the town, but they all looked sluggish and in somewhat of a trance.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:47 pm

(Spiffing job. xD)

Tara twirled around, looking at all the lethargic people seeming to almost drag themselves everywhere. "What's wrong with this place?" She asked, glancing at Falco, "They aren't, half-dead or something, are they?" She rubbed the back of her neck, "You don't think..." Tara muttered trailing off, what about Morpheous, the sleepy god person, she couldn't remember what his 'official' title was, which would probably get her killed if she met him and called him the 'sleepy god'. Oh well, he deserved it for who he sided with in the Titan battle years back.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:10 pm

"They're not dead," Falco assured, though he seemed to be looking through them. He took a few steps closer to the town. "Probably a curse..." he muttered, just loud enough for the other two to hear. "That makes the quest a little bit harder." After he had spoken the last of his sentence Falco drifted towards the people, wondering how to get to the half-bloods. They couldn't just simply ask, "have you seen anybody with incredible godly powers who seems to be fighting to protect your life?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:22 pm

Tara walked forward along with Falco and waved her hand in front of one of the Mortal's faces. They seemed to blink before walking past her. She snorted and then turned around, "We really should've brought a satyr with us on this quest. It'd make finding the other two 'Big Three' kids ten times easier." She muttered softly, towards Falco. Moving forward into the town, Tara stopped a couple times, looking for any type of indication that they had even been in the town at all. "I can't find anything!" She yelled back to Falco and Blade, exasperated. She fiddled with a small grape vine that had sprouted in her anger and looked around, wanting there to be some sort of flood or something to show them where to go.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:29 pm

Falco really wasn't listening to Tara's angry responses, he was more preoccupied with the architecture of the whole place. Suddenly, the child of Hades turned to Blade. "How old do you suppose these buildings are?" he asked, figuring that he would know, being a child of Athena. Falco took a closer look at the walls. Symbols were everywhere.

[Yeah improv!}
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:42 pm

"This is just great." I muttered, watching as the sluggish people moved around at a snail-speed. "If we asked any of them if they had seen anything strange, we'd just get a moan and then they'd try to walk through us." I said, shaking my head. I turned towards Falco, and shrugged. "Roughly seventy-five years. I can't really say, it's as if half the town burnt down and then they rebuilt it, but then modernized it." I said, eying the old brick building that must have acted as a firehouse.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:45 pm

Tara turned to look at the son of Athena, "Nice," She muttered, drawing the word out so it sounded like 'Ni-ice'. Tara stood up from her crouch and walked over to the two boys, "So, what do really old dirty buildings have to do with anything?" She asked, before holding up a hand, "No offense to people who like dirty old buildings, I mean, they're just great." Tara finished sarcastically while looking up at the old firehouse or something, "You think the two kids are in there or something? Maybe it's an old Olympian Town that moved on with the Western Civilation."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:57 pm

"Probably," Falco replied slowly, gazing up at the windows. There sure was a creepy feeling to the place. He tried to recall his facts of old Greek cities, but none came to mind, at least none with everyone as the walking dead. "I bet you these symbols lead us somewhere..." Falco mused, tracing one of them with his finger. Suddenly, the most bizzare thing happened, the symbol began to glow. He pulled his hand away as if it had burnt him, but still stared in wonder. The glow seemed to be spreading through the other symbols. "Great..." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:19 pm

Tara's jaw dropped, "Holy Posidon..." She muttered brushing a piece of hair back behind her ear, "Are you both seeing what I'm seeing?" She asked, clarifying that in fact, the symbols on the building were lighting up like the Christmas tree in Time Square. They went all the way to the roof of the building, all different letters and meanings. Tara couldn't even comprehend any of it, there was just so much to look at! Maybe her ADHD was acting up, because her head moved from each new symbol to the next, watching them almost pulse with the bright light that came from no where. "I guess that's our answer to where the kids are..." Tara glanced at the entrance, "How will we get inside?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:10 pm

"I was planning on just opening the door," Falco replied curtly, implying towards the door of the firehouse. "But we can always scale the side of the building if that's what you'd prefer." Without waiting for Tara's reply, he yanked open the ancient door. It was heavier then he had caculated, and Falco found that it required much more effort than he had planned on using. Still, he managed to get the thing open. "There's bound to be a monster..." Falco whispered, drawing his sword, which instantly ignited in flames.

[I don't remember him having a flaming sword... but it sounds cool so oh well.]
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:22 pm

I drew my neatly crafted sword out of it's sheath. The main room was filled with dust and had a ripe smell to it. As I walked in, the floorboards creaked under my weight. I heard another creak from ahead of us, I stiffened but then calmed down once I realized it was probably just the wind.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:37 pm

Tara pulled out her sword, half celestial bronze, half mortal silver. She charged forward behind the two, ready to chop some monsters into ash. The blade glinted in the small light, showing both sides, double handed metal of death. She grinned, the floor creaking underneath her before something seemed to sound in the shadows. Tara whirled around, ready to fight, but nothing was there. She held out her sword and looked at Blade and Falco, "You don't think there's a monster in here... Do you?" Tara kind of wanted to hide behind the two, but she would stand and fight, like a good girl, like a strong one. Tara's eyes glinted a purplelish black before she stepped forward, "If there is one, I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:59 pm

"Absolutely," Falco replied, answering Tara's first question. "I can sense death has happened in this room, and it's waiting for us," he added, half telling the truth and half just to scare them. Falco raised his sword, the fire from it being the only light in the darkened room, and took a look around. This was like a terrible movie, where the main characters wait and wait until...
That's when it happened. Some huge, hairy beast sprung out of the shadows, ready to kill. Falco swung on instinct, but only managed to deflect the beast's blade, not turn the horrible creature into a pile of dust. If that wasn't enough, giant spiders emerged as well, surrounding the group. "Party..." Falco muttered before hacking through a wall of the things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11