RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]

Go down 
+2
Harvey
Jєt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Should this stay as a private RP?
Yes!
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 I_vote_lcap18%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Yes, even though I've read the book.
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, I haven't read the book.
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 I_vote_lcap9%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
No, I have read the book and I want in!
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 I_vote_lcap55%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
No, even though I haven't read the book.
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No!
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 I_vote_lcap18%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:55 pm

"Ah great," he said, and began to make his pegasus dive torwards the building. Falco landed and hopped off his winged horse, but before he got to do anything else he was tackled by something really big, with very sharp claws. Or talons? He couldn't tell. In a flash Falco had unsheathed his sword and swung to the side, blasting the monster on top of him to sand. Now mortals were starting to notice, and for the worst part, there were more monsters.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:59 pm

Tara held her side with one hand while she hacked through monsters. She was bleeding through her hand and all she did was grimace. Stupid hydra. She slashed through another one and ground out while she fought, "I. Hope. That, Was. Your. Sister. And. Your. Mother. And. Your. Cousin. Stupid. Darn. Idiotic. Hydra!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:03 pm

Falco took out his bow and a few celestial bronze arrows. They were poison, but he knew that the Hydras wouldn't be harmed. They also had the nifty ability to grow back any of the heads they lost, and he did not. "This will be a party in a box," Falco muttered sarcastically, and shot his first round of arrows. One hit a Hydra in the eye, and a couple more hit them in the neck. Another arrow shot one in it's body.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:08 pm

Tara was busy chopping down both Hydra heads at once so no more would grow back. She dodged an arrow and looked up to see Falco, "USE YOUR POWERS FALCO! SWALLOW 'EM UP!"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:13 pm

"I... arg... FINE!" Falco yelled. He didn't have unlimited energy, and this would definatly require a lot. Falco closed his eyes, and imagined a huge hole opening up in the ground... swallowing every Hydra in New York. For a few scary seconds, none of that happened. Then a crack opened up, and the Hydras were gone just as quick as they had appared leaving nothing but a scar on the now empty street. Falco felt dizzy. "I..." he began to say, but then collapsed on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:32 pm

I slashed through a few of the remaining hydra's before kneeling down beside Falco. I ripped a thermose of Nectar out of my backpack and quickly unscrewed the lid. I put the top to Falco's lips. I looked up at Tara. "Are you Ok?" I asked, I could tell my eyes were full of concern. Stupid emotions. I thought pulling out the bag of Ambrosia and tossing it to Tara before she could reply.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:37 am

Tara grabbed the bag and then set it down on the ground, "I'm fine." She said through gritted teeth and then muttered, "Falco needs the attention. Me and my brilliant plans." She felt his pulse first and then broke off a piece of ambrosia and shoved it down Falco's throat.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:22 pm

Falco sat up almost immediatly, pushing Tara and Blade back a couple of inches. He coughed and wasn't sure if it was the lack of energy that was choking him or getting ambrosia and nectar shoved down his throat. "I'm fine," Falco said weakly, then stood up, slowly, just to prove it.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:08 pm

Tara nodded briskly, "Good, because I'm pretty sure there would have been a special place in Hades for me if you had died from my suggestion." She wiggled her eyebrows and then said, "Let's hunt down those half-bloods."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:33 pm

I shook my head and stood up. "Come on. We better get going..." I muttered slipping the Nectar back into my backpack.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:08 pm

"Yeah. Let's go before the rest of those monsters catch up," Falco added. When there's a few Hydras, there's bound to be something worse on the way... he thought, mounting his pegasus.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:14 pm

Tara turned to Grover [Who just magically appeared, because I forgot to write him with us, but screw it] and then asked, "Do you sense them?"

Grover nodded, his eyes as wide as saucers, "The monsters were after them, we've just made it about ten times worse for them.... but they are getting help from their father's."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:56 pm

"Good for them..." I muttered sarcastically. I was staring out above Tara's head at the baase of the Empire State Building.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:07 pm

Falco looked around and then at the sky. "Well, come on then!" he said. "Those half-bloods aren't going to save themselves."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:26 pm

Tara wiped a bit of sweat from her eyes and then mumbled, "How do we find these kids? I've never been on a quest to find powerful half-bloods."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:20 pm

Falco paused for a moment. "Well, I don't think anyone has ever gone on this kind of quest," he said matter-of-factly, then added, "I'm sure Grover can sniff them out, but for now all I know is that they're somewhere in south-western New York. Near Lake Erie."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:21 am

[Hellooooooooooo?]
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:20 pm

[Please reply???]
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:19 pm

[PLEASE JUST REPLY!!!!!!]
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:13 am

Blade nodded. "Whatever's best." I muttered lightly, examining the lace of my sneaker.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:43 am

[Thank youz!]

Falco blinked. "O...kay?" he said, slightly confused. He looked around, checking for any signs that there might be more monsters. "Hey guys, why don't we leave now? The sooner the better," Falco added. Without waiting for an answer, he hopped onto his pegasus. "Of course, going through the shadows would be easier, but I can't take everyone."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:29 pm

Tara gritted her teeth and then mumbled, "Let's just go, come on." Walking towards the car, she slid in the backseat and crossed her arms, stupid children of the Big Three.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:55 pm

Falco snickered, then flew off on his pegasus heading in the south-western direction. "I wonder if we'll ever find them..." he thought aloud.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:35 pm

I sighed and slipped into the seat next to Tara before the car roared to life.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:38 pm

Before he knew it they had reached their location, and Falco's pegasus landed gingerly on the ground while Falco easily hopped off. "Here we are," he said joylessly [is that a word?] while breathing nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next