RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]

Go down 
+2
Harvey
Jєt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Should this stay as a private RP?
Yes!
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 I_vote_lcap18%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Yes, even though I've read the book.
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, I haven't read the book.
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 I_vote_lcap9%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
No, I have read the book and I want in!
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 I_vote_lcap55%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
No, even though I haven't read the book.
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No!
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 I_vote_lcap18%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:30 am

Tara winced waiting for something to come and kill them both, it was never good to down your parent. She pursed her lips together and then put her hand on Blade's shoulder, "At least you have smarts, it's not really cool to be able to grow a plant, whooptie do." She waved her hand and an orange appeared. She frowned and then muttered, "So, I can mess with a person's thoughts, not very helpful either. Plus, you have friends. I'm written off as this mean grouchy girl who plays with grapes all day and gets people drunk."
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:56 pm

[Hey guys, let's leave now. Just meet Falco somewhere.]
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:38 pm

[Hello...?]
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:23 pm

Blade coughed roughly. "Friends? Nobody likes children of Athena. The closest thing I have to a friend is my own mother... even then though..." He muttered and then jumped down. We better get back to Falco. I'm sure we can convince one of the satyrs around camp to help us." He stated walking through a bushel of bushes.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:52 pm

Falco nearly ran into Blade headfirst because he had been coming the same way. Luckily he had been able to stop himself. "Hey- I think we should leave now. I have another member for the quest. A pegasus actually. I think he can talk, at least that's what some campers told me. He could be useful," Falco said, spitting the words out in such a hurry that he made himself dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:09 am

Tara leapt out of the tree and landing lightly on her feet, "Cool, if we have a pegasus, then the son/daughter of Posidon can talk to them, 'Cause Posidon made horses and all of their cousins." She stated and then said, "Come on, We'd better get to Arguis, he gets restless when he goes into the city, Grover should be able to pick out the powerful half-bloods quickly, Statyrs are good at that."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:01 pm

Falco nodded. "I'll get the pegasus then. You two can go in the car with Argus, and I'll fly just above you. Somehow I don't think I'd be so great to get a mythical flying horse into a car and then unload in the middle of New York," he said.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:05 pm

Blade smiled and nodded. "Yeah. That wouldn't be good..." I muttered. Pagasi? Joy. Just what he wanted. Half horse, half bird. Both not the more respectful animals.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:09 pm

"Pegasi hate sons of Hades, don't they?" Tara asked and then shook her head, "Whatever, Listen, we'll meet you at the Empire State building." She picked up her bag and walked up the hill.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:13 pm

"Usually..." Falco admitted. "But not this time." He paused, then finally added, "Empire State Building... right. I'll just hide the pegusus... um..." he looked around in confusion. "Nevermind, I can just manipulate the mist." Falco snapped his fingers, grinned, then headed off to the stables.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:16 pm

Tara looked at Blade confused, "What did he mean by manipulating the Mist? I didn't know you could do that... Can you really?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:22 pm

Blade shook his head and followed beind Tara. Keeping back by about five yards. "They hate Athena's children more..." I muttered quietly. Horses, are against Athena. Birds, they prefer Zeus. "Yeah... you can. I can do it roughly." I stated looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:24 pm

Tara blinked. She couldn't believe her father hadn't told her how to do that! Not even Chiron! She shook her head angrily and then said, "But, Posidon and Athena came together to make the chariot.... Athena with the actual chariot and Posidon with the horses... I always thought..." She trailed off and then sighed, "Lt's go."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:27 pm

I shook my head. "Yeah. One time." I stated rolling my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:27 pm

Falco quickly mounted the pegasus, who's name was Quicksilver. Falco had always thought that pegasus's had pretty easy names.
He had to ride without a saddle, because trying to put one on one of these flying horses would most likely get you trampled into the ground. In a couple of minutes he was lifted into the air- ten feet, twenty feet, thirty feet, and so on, until he was high enough so no mortal could see him and Quicksilver.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:31 pm

Tara laughed and then got into the car, "Thanks for doing this Argus." The eyed man just nodded, he didn't like to speak, some said it because he had eyes on his tongue. Tara turned to Blade and then stated sarcastically, "Then you and this kid of Posidon should have barrels of fun."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:33 pm

"Yeah. Barrels." I said stated sarcastically, sliding into the backseat and strapping in.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:33 pm

Falco cupped his hands over his mouth and yelled down to Blade and Tara. "Let's get going!" he shouted, trying to sling his backpack over his shoulder while staying balanced.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:36 pm

Arguis hit the gas and Tara flew back into her seat and then slammed into Blade's arm, when he turned a corner sharply. She groaned quietly and rubbed her head, this was her first quest.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:41 pm

Falco had no trouble following them. The pegasus did seem a little worried though, which also made Falco worried. Can pegasi smell monsters? he wondered. If so, then our first battle might be closer then we thought. Falco felt his sword's sheath, and then thought about the archer's bow and arrows in his pack. A few months ago Falco had accidentally uncovered a way to bend darkness into a temporary shield. "I should probably remember how to do that..." he muttered.

Last edited by Jet/ on Tue May 26, 2009 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:41 pm

I smiled. "Smooth move Tara." I said sarcastically, rubbing my arm where her head had hit me. I jus noticed this had been my first time ever calling her by her name.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:43 pm

Tara looked up and raised her eyebrows, "Wow. That is a big step for you Blade, calling me by my real name. We should've swore apon the River Styx a while ago." She said sarcastically and stuck her tongue out playfully.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:47 pm

[How about a little battling now?]

Falco could just make out the Empire State Building in the distance when a pain shot up his side. He looked down.
An arrow. Carefully Falco pulled it out, groaning in pain as he did but also trying not to fall. He examined it and was relived to see that it wasn't poison and definatly not lethal, because it hadn't gone too deep.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:49 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah. I probably should have." I stated shoving her playfully.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:53 pm

Sudenly, The car screetched to a stop and about twenty hydra's surronded it. Tara kicked out the door and then brought out her sword, attacking the first Hydra she could get her hands on. It fought back with lethalness and she took a slash to the side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next