RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]

Go down 
+2
Harvey
Jєt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Should this stay as a private RP?
Yes!
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Yes, even though I've read the book.
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, I haven't read the book.
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
No, I have read the book and I want in!
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap55%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
No, even though I haven't read the book.
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No!
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:02 pm

Airika smiled at the thought of being an archer. After a moment, the smile dissapeared and she shook her head. "I'm not that strong. My aim is a failure. All I'm good at is growing crops."
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:09 pm

Saia looked at her thoughtfully. "Really?" she asked. Her father couldn't be Dionysus, because her real father was a mortal. Demeter... she thought. But there must be a sign before we can draw conclusions. "Come with me," Saia said, grabbing Airika's arm and dragging her up to the strawberry fields.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:20 pm

Airika looked at Saia in confusion before looking at the plants. Her eyes shined at the quantity of crops. She placed her hand on a wilted strawberry, gently caressing it. It's black color turned to red, and instead of shriveled up, it was fat and moist.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:27 pm

"Hmm... of course... Demeter" Saia muttered, half to Airika, and half to herself. She thought about this for a couple of moments, then told Airika to wait at the strawberry fields. Saia quickly ran over to her friend at the archery ring. "Falco!" she called.
"Hi," Falco replied in a flat tone, still stressed from earlier that day.
Saia didn't seem to notice his tone, but said, out of breath, "Have you seen the new Half Blood? The things she can do with plants! Maybe she's a daughter... of Demeter... do you think...?"
Falco hesitated. "We can't be sure until Demeter- or whoever her mother is- sends a sign. But it's a high possibility. Of course... children of Demeter are not particuarly powerful forces, so what's different about this new Half Blood?"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:31 pm

Airika watched as Saia walked off, and turned back to the crops. Fields were covered with them, and she pranced from one to another, restoring plants here and there.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:32 pm

"Follow me!" Saia said, her voice welled with excitement.
Falco sighed, but he followed anyways, forgetting to set down his bow and silver arrows before he ran off.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:37 pm

Airika held a rotten cabbage in her hand. It slowly turned bright green in her palms as Saia and another boy came up to her.

Last edited by HarvestMoon>3& on Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:39 pm

[Man? Falco is Saia's age... OUR age, Harvey.]

"Airika, this is Falco... son of H-Hades..." she said, trying to introduce some campers to Airika.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:42 pm

[You know what I mean. I edited it anyways.]

Airika blushed and gave a small smile. "Hi Falco." She said in a small voice. She didn't notice the cabbage slowly growing in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:51 pm

"Hey Airika," Falco said, giving a curt nod. He looked at the cabbage in her hands. "Saia..." he warned. "Eho adeo is ea id absum abesse afui?"
Saia blinked, unsure of where the Latin had come from. "What is she doing? Well, she's making the plants grow," she added, answering Falco's question.

[he heh]
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:09 am

Airika quickly put the cabbage back down into the garden. "I-I'm sorry." She said, looking at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:17 am

Tara was near Saia, Falco, and some new chick, down at the fields. When she got upset, she grew things. At the moment she wasn't paying attention and the strawberry she was helping looked like a watermelon. Tara dropped it and it splattered, earning a few curses from Tara. She looked at the other girl with Saia and Falco and muttered, "Definitly Demeter, she's to soft to be my sister."
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:15 pm

((To answer your earlier question Jet, Shoka has been at camp for a year.))
((I'll just throw her in somewhere...))

Shoka strolled up behind Saia and Falco. She saw a girl she'd never met before and smiled. "What's up guys?" She asked casually, noting the huge, well-grown cabbage next to the girl in the garden.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:41 pm

[Haha, Runa. I love your character!
Okay, Pirate.]

"Hi Shoka!" Saia said. She turned to Airika. "Airika, this is Shoka, daughter of Aphrodite. Shoka, this is Airika, but she's still undetermined." Saia glanced around quickly, then finally said, "Maybe I should show you some more places. Falco and Shoka can assist me with the tour. C'mon, Airika!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:51 pm

Airika wished that it would be only her and Saia, but she followed anyways.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:00 pm

(-evil grin- Of Course you do.)

Tara groaned and then figured she should probably get the awkward greet and meet over with now. She smirked to herself and then walked over to the group with ease, flicking her hand, a strawberry plant popped up beside her and she ate a strawberry, "Hello." She said grinning with mock intreast. "Your new." She said it as a statment, not a question, no one questioned Tara, unless you wanted Mr. D on your back.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:01 pm

Saia hesitated. "Hi Tara," she said, "I was just showing Airika around." Saia hastily made her way to the climbing wall. It wasn't really a climbing wall, it was two walls facing each other which hurled rocks, spat lava, shook violently, and eventually clashed together if you didn't make it in time.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:07 pm

Airika narrowed her eyes at Tara. "Hello." Her tone was very curt as she adressed the girl. Tempted to show off, she flicked her hand, and an apple appeared in her hand. She tossed it around as she walked, small plants formed in each step she took. "Yea, I'm new. Seems like you are too." She added with a small smirk to herself as she followed Saia.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:09 pm

Tara's face went purple with rage, "Why you little..." She growled, "I'll have you know I've been here for two years. I am a daughter of Dionysus." She flicked her hand and grape vines sprouted up all around her, she smirked, "Don't mess with me Demeter." She already knew the girl's cabin, it was unevitable.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:12 pm

Airika smiled at her response. "I may be quiet," She said, chucking the apple with top speed at a wall, sending it into pieces. "But I'm not that weak, unlike you, Dionysus." She said, with a playful glint in her eye to let Tara know she was playing.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:12 pm

Name [Somewhat original...]- Blade Kingely Night
Gender- Male
God Parent [Any except Zeus, Poseidon, Hera, Hestia, and Artemis]- Zeus.
Personality [Based on god-parent. Short please.]- Blade is very energetic and never seems to slow down. He's very proud of his parentage and sometimes will gloat about it. He's very stubborn at some moments. Don't mess with him either. You might just find your bow string cut in half. He might sound harsh but, he can be 'sweet' at moments.
Looks [Based on god-parent. Short please.]- Blade has dark jet black hair unlike his father. He is tall and gangly. He is strongly built.(I mean muscular not bulky) He has a long scar that runs from his left collar bone to the center of his back. Blade has a celestial branze sword that has a lightning bolt emblem on the handle. His eyes are a dark blue with light blue near the center.
Anything else?- Uh.... No not really except I've read every single book twice.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:13 pm

Tara didn't take it as playing. She was dead serious as she growled, "You better be lucky I'm not one of the cows from Ares cabin Demeter. Be warned, I like to mess with people's sanity." She grinned and then trotted off towards the training arena to slash up some dummys.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 pm

[Hey Swifty, you can't be a child of the Big Three yet, but maybe I'll chose you to play one.]
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:16 pm

Saia rolled her eyes. "Typical Tara," she said, like it didn't matter. "You'll get used to it soon enough. So, you wanna try the climbing wall?"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:18 pm

Airika rasied her eyebrows at the fuming Tara, then sniggered as she left. Personally, she didn't mind her leaving. It gave her an excuse to hold back her anger. Most didn't know, but she was actually pretty strong when she got mad. She pushed her out of her mind, and turning to Saia. "Sure." She said, thinking it would help a little. She jumped nimbly from rock to rock on the wall, burning off steam as she went.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next