RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]

Go down 
+2
Harvey
Jєt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Should this stay as a private RP?
Yes!
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 I_vote_lcap18%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Yes, even though I've read the book.
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, I haven't read the book.
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 I_vote_lcap9%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
No, I have read the book and I want in!
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 I_vote_lcap55%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
No, even though I haven't read the book.
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No!
*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 I_vote_lcap18%*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:54 pm

"What is it then?" Blade asked rising a dark eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:56 pm

Falco narrowed his eyes. It was amazing how much Mr. D -Dionysus- and his daughter Tara had in common. "Unfortunatly, the Oracle told me something about a child of Athena, and a child of Dionysus. I guess that means Blade and Tara," he said, like he really wished that the Oracle would change her mummified mind.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:58 pm

Tara burst into laughter, "Your kidding right? Me and Blade?" Her eyes narrowed, "Well this stinks."
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:00 pm

Falco obviously wasn't appeased at the decision as well. It would be a whole two weeks or however long it took of battles and arguing- bewteen the same side. He knew he was in trouble. I think I'll make my own side... he thought.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:08 pm

"Joy. We all might as well give up now with Mr. D's little girl along for the ride." Blade muttered.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:12 pm

Falco cursed, in Greek, under his breath. "Look. I don't want you two along as much as you two want each other along, but we have to copperate. This quest is about something important." He paused, as if for dramatic affect, then said in a really serious tone, "The satyrs need our help. They have discovered children of Poseidon and Zeus, and we need to find them before the monsters do."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:23 pm

"What was the other part of the prophecy about the fourth person?" Blade asked making no sort of eyecontact with Tara or Falco.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:22 pm

Falco glared at Blade. "I told you, it only told me about you two," he said. "But the Oracle was kind of hinting that we needed to have opposites on this quest. You and Tara are... quite aggressive." He looked over at Topaz, then said, "I was hoping Topaz would come along, maybe to be a peacekeeper." Falco looked around, seeing if anyone would disagree. "Well then, that makes four, and we need five members. Who else should come along?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:42 pm

Tara was still boiling from Blade's comment, "Come here you stupid bookworm! I'll choke you with VINES!"

Runa stood up and held Tara softly and murmered, "Tara Rae. Calm yourself. Please, for my sanity."

Tara relaxed almost instantly and mumbled, "Your coming with us on the quest, please?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:52 pm

Blade rolled his eyes. "Whatever you say cheif." He replied to Falco. "Bookworm, What kind of name is that?" He asked smirking at Tara.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:47 pm

Falco glanced from Tara to Runa. "Fine," he grumbled, though he didn't particuarlly like the clever attitudes of the children of Hermes. "Alright," Falco announced, a little louder. "That makes me, Blade, Tara, Topaz, and Runa. We'll leave tommorrow as early as we can."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:52 pm

Runa shook her head, "No. I will not take this quest, I don't want to be the peacemaker. Send Someone else."

Tara gaped as Runa sat back down in her chair. "Bu-"

"Drop it Tara." Runa said in a stern voice.

Tara looked towards the table and then muttered, "Does there have to be five? Why can't there just be four, the oracle isn't always right."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:55 pm

Falco sighed. Leave it to Runa to make things more complicated. "No..." he replied in a flat tone. "The Oracle had to be right... the Oracle's always right." Unfortunately... he thought. "Well... I guess that means we need a new member. Who should we ask?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:44 pm

"Wait." Tara said holding up a hand, "You said there are two more children of the Big Three, can't they just be our other two? I swear on the River Styx I will try my hardest not to bicker with Blade."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:11 pm

Bladde nodded. "I also swear on the river of Styx that I will try my hardest not to bicker with Tara." He whispered. Thunder roared over head for a frw moments and then it stopped. "We need to her the whole prophecy Falco."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:39 pm

Falco looked uneasy. He didn't know what would happen, after all, gods could break their promises too. He was alive, wasn't he? "Fine," Falco said. "You can hear the whole prophecy." He concentrated hard on the voice of the Oracle, and suddenly a cold breeze blew through the room, carrying these words:
Two shall be found,
fears will abound.
One will be lost at the paws of a hound.
Three shall face a punishment beyond pain,
unless the pursuing monster is slain.
A child of Athena and a child of Dionysus will prevail,
but two more must keep the group from a fail.
Three will do something of loath,
in order to restore the broken oath.

[That was the best I could do in a hurry ;) XD]
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:47 am

Tara shivered, "That doesn't exactly sound like a very happy prophecy..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:39 am

"Nearly half of the whole prophecy isn't exactly the most cheerful thing..." Blade agreed running over it in his head. It sounded straight forward.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:56 pm

((Again, sorry I wasn't on. I should be on more often now. :) Can anyone give me a quick recap of what's happened? If it's too much I can go back and read it.))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:16 pm

[We are finding members for a quest... we have Tara, Blade, Falco, and Topaz and we're talking about a prophecy.]

Falco looked away from the group. He obviously didn't like it either. "I... that was what the Oracle told me. I think that two half-bloods are in... danger," he said, gupling as he put the last word on. Something was wrong, but Falco was too proud to admit it.

Topaz looked around. She hesitated. "Well... even after hearing this... tragic prophecy, I'm still in. Tara, Blade? What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:22 pm

"I'm in. Even if I do get killed or hurt." Blade stated dully.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:28 pm

Tara smashed her fist on the table, "This doesn't solve anything! I already said I'm in, we need to decide who is coming with us. I don't want a big group, why can't we just do me, Blade, and Falco? Then the two other Half-bloods that we are going to find can be our extra members! We don't need a peace-keeper!" She glared at Topaz, she had something against the children of Hestia, maybe it was because she was fire, and fire killed plants, or maybe it was because she was also the goddess of the home. Tara's mortal home had never been good.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:35 pm

"So much enthusiasm," Falco muttered. "Don't hurt yourself." He looked back a Tara. "I see. We obviously don't need a peace-keeper, because yelling solves everything," he said sarcastically. "Listen, I know you have something against working with other people or whatever it is, but you're going to have to learn that sometimes you can't just do things alone."

Topaz managed to stay calm, but her eyes seemed like they were on fire. Maybe it was because of her parent, or maybe she was just mad. Suddenly the anger subsided. "I have a really bad feeling about this, but if you want to go, then go without me. You heard the prophecy. One will be lost at the paws of a hound."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:23 pm

Tara glared, "Do I sound like I want to do this alone? No! I am mearly suggesting that we just do me, you, and Blade. Then we could take a couple statyrs." She frowned and then muttered, "Besides, that part of the prophecy is obviously talking about a hellhound, one of them would never hurt Falco, unless it was mental, so it'll probably mean that one of the others gets killed." She closed her eyes and then opened them a moment later, saying in a small caring voice, "Plus, there are two incredibly powerful half-bloods out there that need our help, the more time we waste, the less time they have of a chance of surviving. I've fought plenty of monsters, but those two are literly going to have to go through Hades to get to us. They probably have no help either." She looked generally concerned, but then the ground rumbled, "Oops, I'm sorry Uncle Hades... I didn't mean it, it was figurtive speach."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:44 pm

"I'll stick with Dionysus's little girl on this one. We've both swore on the River of Styx that we wouldn't fight. If we did, it would earn us both a Free Pass to the fields of Punishment. We don't need a Peacekeeper. That's the bottom line." Blade said in a tense tone as he leaned back in his chair. "Satyrs would be nice. It's what we need. Anyway, most of them have a pair of Reed Pipes that might get us out of some situations."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]   *\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*\Camp Half-Blood/*: A Broken Oath [Please, only join if you have read The Lightning Thief.]
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Private Role Plays-
Jump to: