RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*

Go down 
+7
Blank's Toucan
Becca!
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Suburbia
Jay
Peachfrost
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

*..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:45 pm

(Crud. Umm, I'll be back with a new pic. Bit anyway. RP.)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

*..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:25 pm

(Sure. Fable is in camp right now :D)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:29 pm

Aiko sat down silently, staring off into space, wondering if there was anyone out there.

Hoshi slept peacfully in the quiet forest, her silver wings neatly folded on her back.

Miki sighed and sat up.
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:25 pm

Name: Cherie
Gender- Female
Picture- *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 4 Cherry_fox_by_spinelsun
Position- Member
Other- Loves to fly crazily, and often makes up 'sky dances' to illustrate important events in her life.
Mates- None yet.
Height- 16 inches.
Wing span- 17 inches.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:28 pm

(Accepted! Thank you muchly ^.^;)

(I shall make a new charrie as well, now since we need more males.)

Char (Sh-arr)
male
http://whitefear.deviantart.com/art/Blue-fox-104201422
*..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 4 Blank
normal member, Fable's half-brother.
Is a fierce fighter, but is actually very kind and wholehearted. Very caring and wants best for his sister and his future love.Wings are the same blue as his fur, with shards of silver. They are bird/angel wings.
Is looking for mate.
Stands about the height of a medium sized wolf,
Wingspan is about 30 inches.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:58 pm

(RP anyone?)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:17 pm

(Sure. I have Fable and Char.)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:20 pm

(Okay. :) You can chose who, I'm using Hoshi.)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:55 pm

((Anyone want to Rp? And thanx for accepting me!))
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:59 pm

(Sure! My charrie list:

Male foxes
Miki

Female foxes
Hoshi Taken

Kits
Aiko
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:02 pm

((How about Cherie and Miki?))
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:03 pm

(Sure. :) Can you start? Miki's new too, so he's in the forest.)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:17 pm

((kk))
Cherie flew through the forest, breaking through a huge cobweb which hung from a branch.
"Stupid spiders!" She spat, landing on the forest floor to pull the sticky strands out of her wings and fur.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:22 pm

Miki landed on the ground, folding his wings neatly. He heard a murmur not far off and cocked his head. He slowly unfolded his wings and flew towards the sound.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:27 pm

Cherie paused in her grooming. She had heard a noise. She moved nothing but her ears, swiveling them in the direction of the sound. She scented the air carefully. Another fox! Her green eyes searched the forest around her. "Who's there?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:32 pm

"Miki." He replied casualy. "Who are you?" He asked, stepping out of the darkness to infront of her. His fur was a pale silver, his wings a brilliant, glowing, strong silver. His emerald eyes sparkled, no traces of fear in them.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:37 pm

Cherie blinked in surprise as the male stepped out towards her.
"I'm Cherie." She managed to reply. "Where did you come from? Are you following me?" She demanded, taking a step back.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:39 pm

"No," He said, stepping forwards while she stepped back. "I heard you murmur from far off, and came to investigate." He said simply.

(Gtg!!! :( Bye!)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:50 pm

((Bye...))
Cherie nodded. "Alright then." She said, looking down at her paws.
"Are you going somewhere? Or just passing through? Because I heard there's a fox pack around here, with other foxes like us.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:13 pm

"I was going exactly there to tell the truth." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:05 pm

(Yay! hihi guys. Might have a snowday tomorrow! *crosses fingers*)
(Yet another blizzard is rolling in.)

Char tore into a small hare that he had caught earlier. It was juicy and filling, and he finished it quickly. Stretching comfortably, he sat where he was and kept watch of camp from the edge of the entrance. His icey blue ears pricked as he thought he heard a conversation outside of camp.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:07 pm

(Can they RP? Hoshi and Char?)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:19 pm

((*gasp* Snow day? No fair!))
Cherie cleared her throat. "Do you want to go with me? Since we're both going the same place I mean..." She asked nervously. She wasn't sure if she should trust this new fox.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:25 pm

He tipped his head. "Okay..." He said, and slowly started padding towards the scent of the new foxes.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:33 pm

Cherie followed, her ears pricked and nose twitching.

((No! A one-liner! *head-desk*))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next