RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*

Go down 
+7
Blank's Toucan
Becca!
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Suburbia
Jay
Peachfrost
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

*..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:22 pm

Name:Kashi
Gender-Female
Pic - *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 3 Red_Foxes_by_ninetails390 Has butterfly wings, they are a deep purple with lime green spots
Position- Member
Other- No
Mates- Wants one
Height- 14 inches
Wing span- 11 inches
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

*..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:53 pm

(Accepted!

Man, why are everyone's wingspans so short xD)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:59 pm

((Because it makes them cute =3 ))

"I'm going to go look" Riku barked as he unfolded his eagle wings and beat them until he was 5 feet in the air. He swooped over onto the other side, and lightly hovered down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:05 pm

Name: Runa
Gender- Female
Picture- *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 3 24gkq5f
Position- regular pack member, hopes to become beta.
Other- Nope
Mates- Hopes to have one.
Height- 18 in
Wing span- 24 in
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:24 pm

(Accepted ^.-)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:26 pm

((K! Thankies!))

((I shall start))

Runa padded out of the forest. She was new in Ageishia and didn't know much. Runa hoped to meet the alpha today. Maybe she could explain a little to Runa.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:32 pm

Fable sighed. "Be careful! You're not supposed to travel over there unless absolutly neccesary." she warned and took a step forward. She felt Kerai's presence behind her for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:33 pm

Runa jumped at the sound of Fable's voice. "I'm sorry!" She said quickly bowing her head, in a respectful manner. She folded her amber wings at her side and stood with her head down low. Runa thought Fable was speaking to her until she saw a he-fox behind the alpha.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:35 pm

"Don't worry I will, I just wanted to look a little closer" Riku barked as he sniffed the ground, it was the samw except he could tell that it was more spiritual then the other side of the stream.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:44 pm

Fable jumped at the sound of an unfamiliar voice. She turned on her hind paws. "Who are you?" she asked, blinking. She unfolded her large wings, and flapped them a couple times to stretch.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:47 pm

"Runa," Runa said lifting her head a bit to look at the alpha. "I'm sorry If I'm intruding on something," She said backing away a bit to give the alpha some space.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:48 pm

Riku flapped his wings,he had searched enough. He flew over to the other side an notice a new flyfox. "Who are you?" He asked noticing she was probably harmless.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:50 pm

Fable smiled welcomingly. "Oh, it's no problem. We were just gathering Noki..."

"Runa...I like that name. I am Fable, Alpha female of Kumopack." she said finally, and sat down to seem like less of a threat. "Are you a loner?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:53 pm

Runa gulped, "Yeah, I was wondering a couple days ago and smelt more Foxes. I found dens and things and knew that there was a pack here. I've been living among the Sakuras, until I could ask to join your pack." She smiled and lifted her head back up completely showing her brillant ember eyes with golden specks.

Last edited by *~*Runa*~*(Snowdust)*~* on Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:55 pm

"Hello Runa" Riku said the name souning familiar to him. 'Hmmm, I vote she gets to stay" Riku said cheerfully, the pack was so small they probably only needed a quarter of the space they had now for there camp.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:58 pm

Runa smiled, "I vote I get to stay too! I just found out I am a little alergic to Sakuras!" She sneezed and laughed at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:01 pm

"on't worry, we on't eat a ton of them" Riku smiled, "Anyway I think there might be a couple herbs you can take to cure it"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:04 pm

"Thanks," Runa smiled. She padded closer to the both of them. Runa spread her wings finally and the golden accents caught them making her shine. She folded them back in and muttered under her breath, "Darn wings."

((I ment to ask, Why does Runa's name sound familier to Riku?))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:12 pm

Fable smiled and dipped her head respectfully. "You may stsy with us. Welcome to Kumopack." she said, looking at Runa's wings. They were a lovey shade of amber and gold.

She turned to Kerai and Riku. "Let us go back now then." she said, and took a fe wNoki berries in her mouth. "Follow me." she ordered the new vixen, and led the way quickly back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:15 pm

"Thank you" Runa dipped her head also and followed the alpha picking up a couple of Noki berries to help.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:27 pm

Rikupicked up a few noki berries and followed at the back. The familiar scents of the camp came closer with every step until they stepped through the main entrance.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:54 pm

Fable dropped the berries in the pile on the edge ofher den. Then she swiftly turned to speak with Runa. "That will be your new den." she pointed her tail at the bank of cave entrances on the opposit side of camp.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:05 pm

"Okay," Runa said dropping the berries in the pile also. She padded toward her den, it definitly needed work.

((Do they have powers?))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:18 pm

Name: Scream
Gender- Female
Picture-
*..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 3 Dark_Fox
Position- Medicine Flyfox
Other- A peculiar fox, speaking in french is her specialty.
Height- 14 inches
Wing span-25 inches
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:43 pm

(Accepted! Thanks for joining!

Actually, someone already is using that picture, but they hav'nt used their charrie yet so...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next