RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*

Go down 
+7
Blank's Toucan
Becca!
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Suburbia
Jay
Peachfrost
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

*..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:42 pm

(Varjak, I did'nt approve your post yet. Check what i said on the previous page.)

"Alright then, lets spread out," Fable instructed, seeing Riku find one so soon.
She set her nose to the ground and sniffed around, and found a pink one near by. Carefully she picked it up in her jaws and started a pile under the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

*..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:51 pm

Riku flew over to the pile and dropped the one he found. He flew over to the tree where he found the blue one. He noticed a few grouped together at the base of the tree. Riku swooped down and grabbed the trio of berrys, a green, and two yellow his favorite. He dropped his bunch over the pile.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:05 pm

(remember they're rare, okay?)

Fable kept one eye on Riku as he came back with another group of berries. "nice job, Riku!" she commented, and started to fly in the air. She looked around,and landed on the other side of the bridge. There, she nearly ran into a hedgehog. "Oh dear," she trotted around it as it tried to nip at one of her paws,and looked around for more Noki.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:09 pm

((Sorry I know I got carried away with myself xD))

Riku padded along trees keeping a sharp eye out for Noki. A dragonfly landed on his nose. He shook it off with one shake of his head.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:34 pm

Kerai spotted a pale pink noki, hiding in a sakura tree. He kept his eyes on it while flying so he wouldn't lose it. He bit it of from it's stem, and carried it down. "Perfect," He muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:42 pm

"Nice one!" Riku barked as he swooped down to the pile just in time to see Kerai drop the pink noki on the pile. "I wouldn't reccomend looking over there, their isn't any noki that I saw. I only found one but it was all shriveled up like when a sakura is in the sun to long."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:48 pm

"Well, I wouldn't want to see that. Thanks, Riku," Kerai said. "I'm glad I got this noki. I like the pale ones the most," He said to no one in particular. He then flew away in search of more noki.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:17 pm

Fable smiled at the large pile. "Alright, I think we have enough for the feast on Fullmoon. thanks, guys." she pointed out, and took a few Noki in her jaws. Carefully, she led the way back to camp, trying not to swallow any of the precious berries. She blinked thoughtfully as the taste of a bright green berrie touched her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm

Riku picked up as many berries as he could without them being smushed into a pulp. He gently trotted behind Fable. The scent of freshely picked Noki wafting up through his black, damp nose.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:50 pm

Kerai picked up the noki left behind. He tried to smell the other noki instead of the pale ones. He was thinking of other things besides noki, anything he could think of. He saw a Twoleg walking across the bridge. Kerai groaned as he picked up his pace.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:16 pm

Fable looked back as the two males trotted behind her. She wagged her tail around and dropped the Noki in a pile once they reached a stream nearby. "I wanted to check on this Stream. It's spiritual, you know." she said, and gently tapped a Noki into the slow, shallow water. It quickly turned clear and perfectly see-through, and she dabbed a paw at it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:23 pm

Riku dropped his noki down onto the pile and went over to where Fable was standing. He watched as she put a noki into the stream. Riku was surprised at what happened he hadn't known how spiritual the stream actully was.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:28 pm

Fable blinked over at Riku, and waved her tail over at Kerai for him to come and join them. "Watch this," she said, and flapped her wings gently on the stream. A thin, shimmering, pale blue mist swirled around them, sending tiny sparkles all over the ground. The vixen then pranced into the water, and it started changing colors. Everypaw step looked as if a splash of color was thrown into the creek. "Like Magic, you see? I used to come down here as a pup." she waved her tail at them to come.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:39 pm

Riku followed her, "Wow, beautiful"Riku said astonished. He watched as the Vixen pranced up and own the stream. "Have you ever been on the other bank?" Riku asked looking at the peacful grasses on the other side that lookedas if they would make a beautiful sound when the wind blew across them.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:50 pm

Name: Aiko
Gender- Female
Picture- *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 2 Foxwings
Position- Kit
Other- not really
Mates- She's a kit
Height- 7 "
Wing span- 10"
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:57 pm

(yay! accepted ^_- thanks sooo much for joining!)

Fable nodded, but looked hesitantly at the other side. "Only once, with my mother and father. We had to visit a cave in the mountains or somthing." she said, but it was partly muffled by a warm wind passing by.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:59 pm

(Your welcome, Winter! :) Happy to join.

RP anyone? I only have Aiko.)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:03 pm

( I only have...Fable...shes in the forest...hold on I'll make someone else x'D)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:08 pm

Name: Hoshi
Gender- female
Picture-*..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 2 Dark_Fox
Position- member
Other- nope!
Mates- looking
Height-14"
Wing span-12"

Name: Miki
Gender- Male
Picture- *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 2 Winged_wolf
Position- hoping for alpha, but until then, member
Other- nope!
Mates- hoping for alpha
Height- 16"
Wing span- 14"

(Sorry to bother, I just couldn't resist when I saw these pics.)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:16 pm

(I is all alone. :()
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:21 pm

(Is anyone here? :()
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:24 pm

(Accepted ^.^
The second one looks like a wolf lol)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:28 pm

(Yeah, I know! Lol. RP? :))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:33 pm

(like I said before, I only have Fable, and shes in the forest right now xD)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:45 pm

(Oh, sorry. :( Ummm... anyone else RP?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*   *..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..* - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*..* From the Lands of Ageishia- I bring you, Flyfoxes:part one*..*
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next