RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...

Go down 
+5
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Suburbia
Jєt
A Christmas Star
Mistyy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:04 am

Mai grinned, "Not some cook, a great guy..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:06 am

Emmett smiled. "I'm not as good as a guy as you are great as a girl." he suddenly had a puzzled expression on his face. "Does that make sense?"
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:13 am

Mai smiled, "No, but I get it!" she blushed at his words.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:16 am

Emmett laughed and then closed his mouth as the door suddenly began to open. "Mai, I really need to clean." Emmett hid under the bed quickly right as the servant came in completely.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:17 am

"Just a second!" Mai took Emmett and stuffed him in her wardrobe, than lit the candles. "Come in! But don't go in the wardrobe... My-er- Christmas gifts are in there!" she stammered.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:18 am

Emmett chuckled but hushed up and her heard the scuffling of feet.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:19 am

Mai stood and watched, "Shh, Emmett!" she giggled into the closet.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:22 am

Emmett leaned closer to her side so only she could hear him whisper, "Shh! I hiding!"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:25 am

Mai burst out in laughter, but quickly straightened up, her face red as she tried hard not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:28 am

"Well It's pretty clean in here Mai." Emmett heard the servant say. once the door closed, he jumped out. "DEAR GOSH!" He gasped. "It's like a volcano in there!"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:32 am

Mai burst out in laughter and held him tightly, "Oh, Emmett! You're too much!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:42 am

Emmett smiled and ran his finger through his hair. "Yea, I know I'm irresistible."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:45 am

Mai giggled. "What woud I do without you?" she aske, looking into his eyes, and then went to sit on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:31 pm

"You would perish into a burning pit for eternity." Emmett said, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:36 pm

Mai smiled and blew out the candle once again, but sat with Emmett on his bed, cuddling close to him.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:49 pm

Emmett smiled when she stayed on his bed and hugged her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:51 pm

Mai sighed happily in his arms.

(We should geton to today...)

Mai awoke early in the morning on Emmett's bed, his arms holding her close to him. She smiled andturned to him, than kissed his cheek, "Time to wake up,sleepy head..."she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:53 pm

Emmett groaned. "Gimmie a minute Joe. I'll cook in a sec."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:55 pm

Mai giggled and kised him on the lips, "It's Mai, sweetie..." she whispered and played with his hair. "You don't have to cook as long as we're together..."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:56 pm

Emmett's eyes shot open. "Oh right." He chuckled. "Did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:59 pm

(AC is so fun,I playing it now XD trying to pay off my mortgage!)

Mai buried her head in his chest, "Mmm hmm..." she murmered. "Than she looked over at him, "Why me?" she asked. "Why do you love me?"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:02 pm

(I love AC!)

Emmett flashed a brilliant smile. "How could I not?" He said, looking into her eyes. "You're perfect in every way."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:04 pm

(Me too!)

Mai smiled innocently and her eyes sparkled, "No I'm not... You're perfect! How do I deserve you?" she asked as she traced his abs through his shirt with her finger, not looking at his face.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:05 pm

Emmett rolled his eyes. "How about this: We don't deserve each other, but we stay together anyways."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:12 pm

Mai smiled and looked deep into his eyes, "And I'll always love you..." she lied her head down on the pillow, their noses just touching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...
Page 15 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next