RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...

Go down 
+5
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Suburbia
Jєt
A Christmas Star
Mistyy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:43 am

Emmett held her close to him and smiled. "I would say the same thing about you." He leaned in, and kissed her passionately.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:47 am

Mai kissed him back, standing on her tippy toes.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:50 am

Emmett swiftly picked her up into his arms, so he was holding her like a baby, and not letting his lips leave hers.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:53 am

Alana sighed happily with her arms around his neck. Temoment was perfect, and nothing could ruin it....
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:54 am

Emmett broke away, but just barely. Their lips were still touching when he breathed, "Wow..."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:59 am

Mai giggled, "What..?" she dared to ask.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:00 am

Emmett smiled. "Just needed to get some air." He chuckled before kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:02 am

Mai smiled and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:05 am

(Not sure what to do now....)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:44 am

(LOL, me neither!)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:01 pm

Emmett broke away and placed her onto the bed. "So, we have the place of the wedding settled, how about people who we are to invite?"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:12 pm

"Well, do we want it big or small?" Mai asked.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:16 pm

"Well my relatives are deceased, and no one really talks to the cook, so I might just invite some old friends." Emmett said with a shrug. "Really depends on who you're going to invite."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:21 pm

"Well, if your just gonna invite friends, me too!" she said with a smile. She didn't really have many close friends, but she did have Marissa, "And my sister, of course!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:22 pm

Emmett chuckled. "Well I'll just have Eric, Richard, and Sam come. I think Richard had a boy, so he can be the ring bearer."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:28 pm

Mai nodded, "They your old buddys?" she asked, looking down. "No one ever really tried to be my friend except Luke..." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:30 pm

Emmett put his arm around her shoulder. "I'm sure people tried to be your friend, and they are you friends. You just didn't notice." He shrugged. "I was forced to be their friends. Their parents worked with mine."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:30 pm

"Well... Element and Faolen used to hang around with me..." she added.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:31 pm

"Awww, forced to be friends? That's sad..."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:32 pm

Emmett laughed. "They aren't that bad. They only picked on me a bit because I was smaller than all of them."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:35 pm

"Awww!" she hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:37 pm

Emmett just chuckled. "I'd like to see them now. Last time I remember, I was shooting up, and they were downsizing." He said, hugging her back.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:41 pm

Mai giggled, "I bet they wont expect that your becoming a king!" she grinned.

(Do you mind if I do an Alana and Emmett story instead? Because the Mai and Emmett one wasn't working out, it REALLY sucked!)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:47 pm

(Sure! I'll do the Mai/ Emmett. )

Emmett laughed. "When they find out, they'll probably laugh at my face until they meet you."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:52 pm

(Kool!)

Mai giggled, "Don't think they'll believe you?" She giggled. "Well, when will it be?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...
Page 20 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next