RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...

Go down 
+5
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Suburbia
Jєt
A Christmas Star
Mistyy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:55 am

"Oh..." Mai looked up at him. "OK.. Wanna go now?"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:56 am

Emmett shrugged. "If you're ready now."
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:03 am

Mai nodded slighty. She stood up, finallyletting go, and went to chenge. She put an a pretty, dark purple, velvet dress, and waled out with her wavy hair in a pony tail, looking very beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:04 am

Emmett grinned. "You look pretty." He commented. He felt very plain in his white shirt and jeans.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:06 am

"And you look handsome..." she walked over and pulled him off the bed, than fsmiled at his ruffled hair. "You're so cute!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:08 am

Emmett rolled his eyes. "I prefer handsome. 'Cute' makes me sound girly." He said jokingly as he got off the bed.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:15 am

Mai took his hand and walked out into the hall, than to Marissa's room. She knocked on the door.

Marissa went to the door. She opened it, alked out, and shut it quickly behind her. "Who's this?" she said, looking Emmett up and down.

Mai too a deep breath, 'Marissa..." she squeezedhis hand. "This is my soon-to-be prince!" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:16 am

Emmett smiled at Marissa. "Um, hi Marissa."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:21 am

Marissa stared at him. Than, she looked over at Mai and winked, "Good pick!"

Mai giggled and wrapped her arms around him, "We just thought we'd let you know!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:13 pm

Emmett gave another nervous smile. "I guess I'll be seeing a lot of you then."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:47 pm

Marssa grinned, "Yah! Great to meet you!"

Mai giggledat their nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:01 am

Emmett smiled. "You too." He like how welcoming she was talking. At least she approved of him.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:09 am

Marissa nodded, nervous as she blocked her door. "Yah, well, you guys should probably get going..."

Mai giggled, "No, we have ti-"

"No, no, go!" Marissa cut her off and slippd back into her room.

Mai sighed, "It's just like Marissa to be so mysterious!" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:39 am

Emmett laughed quietly. "Well she looked like she meant business. I guess we better leave before she comes out with a bazooka."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:56 am

Mai giggled and hugged him. She wondered what her wedding dy would be like. She just wanted him to cradle her in his muscular arms and never put her down.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:42 am

Emmett hugged her back tightly. "So what do you want to do?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:10 am

Mai sighed happily, "I dunno... Plan for the wedding?"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:21 am

Emmett nodded. "I guess that would be wise." He said, walking back up to her room.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:25 am

Mai smiled and followed close behind, holding both his hands in hers behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:29 am

Emmett smiled. "Did you have a specific place for the wedding to be in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:31 am

Mai nodded happily. She was inlove with Cherry Blossom trees, so the first thing she thought of was the pond.It had to cherry blossom trees close together that they could get married under, it would be so romantic! "The pond!" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:33 am

"Your secret place?" Emmett asked, raising his eyebrows. "Well okay. I guess if that's what you want, I agree."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:37 am

"No,I mean the pond!" she smiled. "The abandoned pond with the cherry blosson trees!" she explained. "It's the most romanic place I know, and I am obbsessed with cherry blossom trees!"

(I really am XD)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:38 am

Emmett laughed. "I know you are." He smiled. "I agree, that is the perfect place."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:41 am

Mai smiled and wraooed her arms around his neck, "Your too good to be true..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...
Page 19 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next