RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...

Go down 
+5
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Suburbia
Jєt
A Christmas Star
Mistyy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:49 am

Emmett captured her in a hug, not letting her go. "Did you really think you could knock me down?"
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:53 am

Mai almost screamed in delight and tried to pull away, "Oh my, you've got me!" she fell back onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:54 am

Emmett chuckled and let her go. "As you wish."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:56 am

Mai pulled him down, "Oh, no you don't! You'renot getting away from me!" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:57 am

Emmett laughed. "And I would want to leave why?" He said, laying beside her.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:00 am

Mai cuddled up to him, 'I dunno...' she murmered, kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:01 am

Emmett chuckled and kissed her lightly. "Neither do I." He said, laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:03 am

Mai rested her head on his chest and sighed happily.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:04 am

(Ugh! We need like twenty pages till P2!)

Emmett rested his head on hers, and held her close.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:09 am

(LOL!)

Mai slowly drifted offto sleep, peacefully with her head on his ches, and her arms around him. She liked the feeling falling asleep in his arms, it was very comforting and she felt like nothing could hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:11 am

Emmett wrapped his arms around her and drifted off into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:15 am

In the morning, Mai awakened and smiled. "Hey, handsome..." she whispered to Emmett, who was still asleep.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:17 am

Emmett's eyes flew open. He hugged her and smiled. "Just making sure it wasn't a dream."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:19 am

"I'm sure happyit isn't..." she kissed him. "I feel so safe in your arms..." she whispered, cuddling up to him.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:22 am

Emmett held her close. "Then never let go." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:25 am

"I don't want to..." she miled and looked up at him, her face innocent and natural and her blue-green eyes shining like that sun.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:27 am

Emmett flashed a brilliant smile. "Good. Because I'm never letting you." His eyes crinkled in the corners from laughter.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:30 am

Mai smiled, "I love your smiles..." she played with his hair.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:31 am

"As I love yours." Emmett chuckled. "And probably the rest of the palace agrees."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:37 am

Mai blushed, "I'm just like anyone else!" shesnuggled closer.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:39 am

"No, you're a princess." Emmett smiled. "No, even better, you're my princess."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:43 am

Mai blushed even more, "And you'remyprince with a shiny cook's knife!" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:46 am

Emmett laughed. "You should have seen my father!" he smiled. "He could do so many tricks with a knife!"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:49 am

Mai smiled. She still hadn't let go of him, "That's cool! What should we do today?" she said, changing the subject fromparents to the day.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:51 am

Emmett smiled. "I would like to meet your sister today, if that's okay."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...
Page 18 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next