RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...

Go down 
+5
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Suburbia
Jєt
A Christmas Star
Mistyy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:53 pm

Emmett pondered over this for a little bit. "A week? there really isn't much planning left to do."
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:59 pm

Mai smiled and nodded, "Exactly a week from today, than!" she grinned. "I need a new dress, some flowers, you need a suit, and we need a priest..." she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:00 pm

Emmett sighed. "Maybe there is a lot of planning left."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:03 pm

Mai shrugged, "Not really, my dress-maker makes suits, too, and she is a fast worker! And I know the perfect priest, and want either white roses or lilys!" she grinned. "Than, we can hav a party in my party room!" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:05 pm

Emmett nodded. "That settles everything then!" He smiled. "So today we can go get your dress, and while she's working on that, we can go pick out flowers."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:09 pm

Mai smiled, "Don't forget your suit! And what should we have to eat at the party?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:14 pm

"Well the cake obviously." Emmett smiled. "Some sandwiches, snacks, turkey, vegetarian stuff, basically supper kind of stuff."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:18 pm

"Oh, yes! The cake!" Mai grinned. "Sounds good! Now to discuss(SP?) the cake!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:21 pm

(You got it right)

"Half chocolate!" Emmett immediately responded. "The other half can be whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:29 pm

(LOL!)

Mai giggled, "I like vanilla!" se smiled. "How many layers? We can invite everyone to the party! What icing shall we have?"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:32 pm

"Three! And we can have white icing with roses on it."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:37 pm

"Mmm, pretty!" she smiled and hugged him, "You have good ideas! Now lets go order the dress and suit! Than we can order flowersand maybe we can go visit those friends of yours! I'd love to meet them!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:39 pm

Emmett chuckled. "Alright then."

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 21 RosesGaloreWeddingCake.215102310_std This should be the cake.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:41 pm

(Oh, wow, that';s good!I'm gonna look for one!)

Mai smiled and got up, dragging him along by the hand, and ran to her dress-maker's.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:43 pm

Emmett ran along with her and opened the door for her.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:46 pm

Mai smiled andwalked in. She grinned at her tailor, "I need a wedding dress!" she almost yelled, excited. "I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:48 pm

"And a suit." Emmett smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:50 pm

Mai giggled and smiled.

The tailor was young, but older than them. She handed them a wedding book.

(You find the suit, I'll find the dress!)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:51 pm

(Okay!)

Emmett took the book and sat down with Mai.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:52 pm

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 21 Short_coat
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:52 pm

Mai sat down and looked through the book with him, pointing out afew cute dresses.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:56 pm

Emmett nodded when he saw one he liked, and he saw one suit that he liked.

(look at my last post)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:58 pm

(Cool!)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:58 pm

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 21 24wtuyo

Mai gasped and pointed to a dress, "It's beautiful!" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...
Page 21 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next