RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...

Go down 
+5
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Suburbia
Jєt
A Christmas Star
Mistyy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:59 pm

Emmett grinned. "It'll look even better on you."
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:01 pm

Mai blushd, "Find a suit?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:02 pm

Emmett nodded and pointed to one a couple pages back.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:04 pm

Mai nodded and noticed a dress on that page, 'OH! I like that one, too!" she pointed. "What do you think?"

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/11161678/Wedding_Dress_Rose_.jpg
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:06 pm

(Oh, I just realized I put the wrong first one up! Here's the one I meant to:

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 22 2igfzhk)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:06 pm

(Oh i really like that one)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:08 pm

(Me too! Reply?)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:10 pm

Emmett smiled. "Yes I do like that one."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:13 pm

"Which one is better?" she asked. "The first one(The one I made a mistake and just posted the real one) or the second one(the one that is the link)?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:15 pm

"I kinda like the second one." Emmett shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:20 pm

Mai smiled, "Than that's what I'll wear!" she smiled. She looked up at her tailor, "This dress and this suit, please!" she grinned.

The tailor smiled and nodded, "Ok, they'll take about five days! Is that OK?"

"That's perfect!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:21 pm

Emmett smiled at the Tailor and walked out with Mai. "Which way to the flower shop?"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:26 pm

Mai pointed left and started walking with him.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:28 pm

Emmett opened the door and was immediately consumed by the strong smell of flowers.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:28 pm

"mmmm..." Mai breathed it in. She walked in with him, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:30 pm

(.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 22 Jl45so)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:30 pm

Emmett pointed at a large wall to their west. It was covered in roses. "Let's get some of those."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:34 pm

Mai smiled and went over. She picked out a mixture of white and red roses to carry down the isle(SP?), "Beautiful..."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:44 pm

(^_^)

Emmett smiled and picked out some lilies. "And these to cover the wedding arch."

(wedding arch.... thingy... mabober....)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:46 pm

(LOLz!)

Mai smiled, "Perfect!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:39 am

Emmett handed the cashier all of the flowers they took. "We're gonna need a lot of these. Their for a wedding."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:08 am

Mai smiled,"Just alot of the lilies, The roses are just for my bouquet!" she grinned and clung to his arm.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:49 am

Emmett smiled at the cashier, who told them they could pick up the flowers tomorrow when she had enough. "Thank you." Emmett said and walked out the door with Mai.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:53 am

Mai smiled, "Lead the way!" she grinned, knowing they were heading to invite his friends to the wedding.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:59 am

Emmett smiled the whole way there. He knew they would all be at the same place, and they would be shocked to see him. "Wait here." He said to Mai as they approached the Blacksmith. Walking in, he saw them all working diliginly. Sam, Eric and Richard all turned to Emmett and smiled. "Long time no see!" They said in unison. Embracing each one of them, Emmett inhaled deeply before saying, "Guys, I'm getting married." As he predictated, they laughed. "Our little Emmett! Married!" But Emmett just grinned. "And to the princess too!" He blurted out. He watched as they all looked up at him, stunned. They were shorter than him now! "Emmett, that's quite the lie to tell." Eric mumbled. "Yea, dude, it was funny before, but that was too much." Sam nodded. Richard just stayed silent. "Oh yea?" Emmett chuckled. He looked back out the door and looked at Mai. "Come on." He smiled and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...
Page 22 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next