RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...

Go down 
+5
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Suburbia
Jєt
A Christmas Star
Mistyy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:02 am

Mai smiled as she walked in, her hands behind her back and biting her lip. "Ugh... Hi! I'm princess Mai, of Amour castle in Kaia!" she grinned and wrapped her arms around Emmett.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:08 am

Emmett kissed her head and turned to his friends, who were dumbfounded. "Also known as my fiance." He chuckled. Eric had his mouth dangling open. Sam looked like was was going to suffocate. Richard smiled and held out his hand to Mai. "I'm Richard. This is Eric and Sam." He said quietly. Emmett smiled at Mai. "Did I ever mention Richard was the only nice one?" He turned back to Richard. "So do you want to be my best man Richard?" His friend nodded. "They'll come too." He chuckled. "Well I'll see you in a week." "Okay. See you." emmett waved to the other two before walking out with Mai. "Did you like them?" He snickered.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:11 am

Mai had quickly shaken Richard's hand before leaving, than burst out in laughter, "That was hilarious! I can't get the looks on their faces out of my head!" she giggled and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:12 am

Emmett kissed her back and then said, "I know! I told you that would be their reaction! Did you notice ho small they were?"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:14 am

Mai smiled and nudged him, "So much for being the runt!" se giggled. He was alot taller than her.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:17 am

Emmett laughed. "They acted like I was still small, but they had to look up to see my face!" He said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:19 am

Mai looked up at him, smiling, "Yah, I know.." she cuddled close as they walked and leaned her head against his arm.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:21 am

Emmett picked her up in his arms. "So what are we going to do tomorrow?" He asked, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:23 am

Mai giggled and wrapped her arms around him, "Invite everyone else and get the priest, I guess!" she smiled, thinking of things she could do with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:25 am

Emmett rolled his eyes. "By everyone else, I think you mean the town!" He chuckled. "They'll all want to see little Mai getting married." He said, snickering.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:27 am

Mai blushed, "Well, do you want a big wedding...?" she asked slowly.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:29 am

Emmett shook his head. "I always kinda imagined a small wedding." He admitted. "But that was before I fell in love with you."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:03 pm

"Yah, I've always wanted a small wedding, too..." she smiled and kissed him, still cradled in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:29 pm

Emmett smiled and carried her back up to her room.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:08 pm

Mai smiled and rested her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:32 am

Emmett placed her on her bed and sat down on his own. "So what do you want to do now?" He asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:29 am

Mai shrugged, "There's lots we could do..."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:48 am

Emmett put his hands behind his head and lay down on the bed. "Your choice."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:11 pm

Mai lied down beside him and hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:26 pm

Emmett hugged her back.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:32 pm

Mai sighed happily, "Why do youlove me?"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:39 pm

"Why?" Emmett chuckled. "Because when I was alone, you were there. You're funny and bring light into my dark world. When all hope is lost, you seem to be able to make a joke out of it. You insist on doing everything yourself. You're too nice for your own good. I could go on." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:42 pm

Mai giggled and cuddled close to him, "Than keep going..." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:45 pm

Emmett ran his fingers through her hair. "You're beautiful, that's an obvious one." He said with a smile," You care for everyone, even if they are only just a cook. You have to be nice to everyone, otherwise you feel bad. You make everyone feel better. And lastly," He said, lightly kissing her, "You chose me."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:59 pm

Mai smiled, and said before he could kiss her again, "You are my prince. You are loving an funny and always find a way to make me laugh! I feel so safe whenI'm in your arms, you make me feel like nothing can go wrong! You're the best cook ever, you're the most handsom guy ever, I've never seen you being mean to anyone, you love me..." she took a breath. "And you said yes..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next